My Stepbrother

ilusmbieber tarafından

18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upsi... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
READ

Chapter 17

53.9K 763 59
ilusmbieber tarafından

The next day, i woke up still laying down next to Justin. I felt weird, laying next to him. It was like nothing ever happened. It seemed like old times again, like the way things were before Ryan came along and before i got pregnant.

Justin woke up and immediately kissed my cheek, gently rubbing my stomach, " Good morning, " he said in that old sleepy voice.
I laid my hand on top of his and smiled, " Did you sleep good? "

" Yes, did you sleep good? "

" I woke up a couple of times over night, but it was a good sleep. "

He kissed my hand, " I'm so happy Jess, " he said softly.

" I am too, " i answered in almost a whisper.

" Want me to cook you some breakfast? "

" I'd love you to! " I agreed happily.

" Bacon and Egg sandwhich? " He smiled.

I nodded, smiling at the fact that he remembered my favorite.

We were in the middle of enjoying breakfast and talking about tour dates and stuff with the baby, when we heard 3 loud and violent bangs on the door.

" Babe go in the bedroom, i'll take care of it, " he said protectively.

" But, what if- ? "

" Just go in, it'll be fine. "

I agreed and walked down the hall and into Justin's room. I sat on the foot of the bed listening carefully to what was going on out there.

" Where the fuck is she? " I heard an angry yell from out in the kitchen.

'She' is me, i'm guessing. And that voice is clearly Ryan's.

I ran out the door, and around the corner and came face to face with Ryan.
I jumped back frightened by how red his face was.
" I've been calling you all morning, " He said grabbing onto my arm.

" Hey let go of her! " Justin yelled running over towards me, " Let go of Jess! "

" Why have you been ignoring me? "

" Oh, i don't know maybe because you started making out with some other girl while you went out with me? " I answered back saucily.

" What the hell Jess, i was drunk she came on to me! "

" I don't care Ryan, it's no excuse. Stop calling me and leave me alone. "

" You are pregnant with my kid Jessica, " he yelled.

" No, it's not your kid it's mine. I don't want you in his or her life. "

" Jess, you cannot do that. " He yelled angrily.

" It's my decision Ryan. Leave before you cause an even bigger mess. "

" It's my kid too Jess, " He grabbed my arm again, this time more agressively.

" Get off her bro! She told you to go now go! "

Ryan let go of me immediately, and turned around punching Justin right across the face.
I screamed, " What the hell? "

" Stop! " I yelled over and over again.

Justin punched him back, harder than Ryan had hit him. " I told you to get your hands off my sister and you ignored me. " He hit him again.

" I don't give a fuck about you or about your sister. " He turned around and looked at me, angrily. He pressed on my stomach. " Justin! " I yelled. " Help me, " i screamed again.

" What the fuck Ryan! Get your hands off of her she's pregnant! "

I began to cry, " Ryan what is wrong with you? Stop! "

Justin hit him repeatedly, making blood come out from his nose and mouth. " Next time Jess says no, you listen to her! Got that? " Justin said making himself sound clear.

Ryan got off the floor and limped out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Justin rushed over to me, " Are you okay? Jess, tell me he never hurt you or i swear to god i'll kill him, " he said running over to the window.

" I'm fine, just shocked. "

" He laid his hands on your stomach, he pressed in pretty hard Jess. Are you sure you're okay? "

" I'm fine. " I answered again.

I looked up at his face, a black eye beginning to form, and blood running down from his nose. " God, are you okay? "

"
I'm fine, " he answered.

He leaned in and kissed me, gently. "If he would have so much made a small bruise on you, i would have killed him."

I kissed him back, " I love you. "

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.7K 81 61
Jessica used to live in New York with her mom. Now she had to move to California to live with her dad and his wife, because her mom became a alcoholi...
20.5K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
1.7K 26 6
maria is a 19 year old who lives with Justin Bieber cause her mother is the housekeeper Justin and her never really talked but when they finally do t...
18.1K 316 31
19 year old Karina Braun is the daughter of Scooter Braun who manages the most successful pop singer Justin Bieber who is 20. Karina is still in Coll...