My Stepbrother

By ilusmbieber

18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upsi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
READ

Chapter 15

54.7K 748 59
By ilusmbieber

I pulled back immediately not knowing what to do or say. Justin stared at me, speechless.
I hopped out of the car and ran up the stairs and back into my place. I immediately fell to the floor and began to cry. Justin was knocking at the door, The phone was ringing and i assumed it was Ryan wondering where i was.
I was paralyzed. My body wouldn't move, i couldn't speak i couldn't scream. Everything was dead.

Justin rushed in through the door and wrapped both of his arms tightly around me. Regardless of any of my decisions i rested my head on his shoulder. He held my head and comforted me. I continued to cry breathlessly.
He continued to reassure me that's it's okay, how it's not my fault, how he's not mad. I knew that he was lieing, he's doing what he's supposed to do.

I lifted my head and wiped the tears from my eyes, I stayed sat down next to him. He had his hand on my leg, i stared at it. " I'm so sorry, " i whispered.

He ignored me like i never said a word, "Ryan's going to wonder where you are and he can't get suspicious, i'll drive you. "

I stared at him, confused. " Yeah, thanks. "

The drive there was long and awkward, it doesn't take long to get to Ryan's place, but after what just happened, driving with Justin felt like forever.
Once we finally did arrive, Ryan greeted me with a hug. I was facing towards Justin, he watched us, looking disappointed and more so angry than anything.

" Why are you late? I was getting worried. "

I was about to make up a lie when Justin jumped in. " My fault bro, I dropped over to let her know i'm back from the tour. We lost track of time. "

" Good to have you here bro, no big deal! " He smile doing that little bro hug.

Ryan began to sing out to everyone in the room. " Let's get this fucking party started! " He yelled.

I looked down at my feet, then at Justin, i smiled. " Thank you, "

He nodded then walked away.

I looked around the room, i never seen any familiar faces. Everyone was staring at me, maybe because they don't know me or many because i'm pregnant.

3 hours later, i came in from outside. I ditched the party and went out in his back yard.
I looked for Ryan everywhere. Everyone was in the living area and Ryan was no where to be found. Not in the kitchen, downstairs, the bathroom, no where.
I walked down the hallway and peaked in the spare bedroom, no one. I closed the door and walked further down. I reached the end of the hallway, and the last door down. I peaked inside and there he was.
My heart sank to my stomach, i felt like i was going to throw up. Ryan and another girl laid there in his bed, kissing each other pretty intensely. I watched for a minute. He held her the way he held me in the back of his car that night. I couldn't handle it anymore, " What the fuck? " I screamed.
He turned around and quickly jumped out of bed. " Jesus, Jess come back. "
I ran down the hall, pushing everyone out of the way. I needed to find Justin so that he could take me home.
" Jess! " Ryan screamed from behind me.
" Come back. " he yelled again.

I found Justin having a beer with a couple of other guys, " Are you well enough to take me home? " I asked wiping tears from my eyes.
He laid down his beer and followed me out the door, " What happened to you?" He asked.

" I don't want to talk about it, " i said quietly.

He walked me up to my apartment. "Jess i'm here if you need me, "

I smiled, " Thanks Justin. "

He smiled back, " Goodnight! "

" Goodnight, " i answered shutting the door behind me.

I couldn't think straight, i felt like i was caught in nightmare and couldn't wake up. It was all too good to be true, and i knew that. I cried to myself in frustration. It's all my fault, and if i hadn't made the wrong decision less people could have gotten hurt, myself included.
Being with Justin is so wrong, but so right. And being with Ryan is just right. It's so hard to decide now, they both hurt me, so now, once again it's my call.

I poured myself some tea, trying every way possible to stop breathing so heavily and calm myself down.
I rested my head back and stared down at the lump in my stomach. I'm a parent now, and I have to do what's best for her.
I think it's going to be a girl.

Walking up and down the halls and pacing back and forth didn't help me nor make it any easier. I laid my mug down on the counter, i shoved on my pajama pants and a loose tank top. On my way out the door i grabbed my slippers and walked over to Justin's door.
I stood there for a minute, knowing that this would change everything. This would decide the rest of my life basically. This would change me.

Pretty intense right? I think i've made up my mind now! You'll just have to wait and see!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...
1.3M 25.7K 62
Megan Lowe, an average 18 year old, likes every celebrity except Justin Bieber. She thinks he is too full of himself and doesn't like his personality...
18.1K 316 31
19 year old Karina Braun is the daughter of Scooter Braun who manages the most successful pop singer Justin Bieber who is 20. Karina is still in Coll...
8.8K 366 37
Natasha Coleman,17 year old student,Is forced to move in with her cousin Ryan butler after she got suspended from her old school as her mother was fe...