Daughter Of The Moon And Stars

Per scarletbride30

Lucy Williams is strong, independent, and is the best fighter in her pack (Red Eclipse). Her home life is dec... Més

Chapter 1 (EDITED)
Chapter 2 (EDITED)
Chapter 3 (EDITED)
Chapter 4(EDITED)
Chapter 5(EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7 (EDITED)
Authors Note (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 8 (EDITED)
Chapter 9 (EDITED)
Chapter 10(EDITED)
Chapter 11 (EDITED)
Chapter 12 (EDITED)
Chapter 13(EDITED)
Chapter 14 (EDITED)
Chapter 15(EDITED)
Chapter 16(EDITED)
Chapter 17 (EDITED)
Chapter 18 (EDITED)
Chapter 19(EDITED)
Chapter 20 (EDITED)
Chapter 21(EDITED)
Authors Note
Chapter 22 (EDITED)
Chapter 23 (EDITED)
Chapter 24 (EDITED)
Chapter 25 (EDITED)
Chapter 26 (EDITED)
Chapter 27(EDITED)
Chapter 28 (EDITED)
Chapter 29(EDITED)
Authors Note
Chapter 31 (EDITED)
Chapter 32 (EDITED)
Chapter 33(EDITED)
Authors Note ( Important!!!!!)
Epilouge
Authors Note
Update.
SEQUEL
HELP

Chapter 30 (EDITED)

4.4K 176 1
Per scarletbride30

Hey lovelies. Haven't done Blake's POV in a while. So why no do it now?

_____________________________________

Blake's POV.

>>>>

"The ceremony for the death of your parents." My beta said sadly. I heard Lucy gasp and I looked over to see why.
Her eyes had gone Black and she just stood there. Her face was expressionless. "Babe?" I yelled. "Crap. Go get the pack Doctor. NOW!." I roared at Michael. He took off at a sprint. "I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS!" My mate roared. There were now tears comming down her face and get breathing had picked up. I could feel my heart breaking. Comfort mate! My wolf screamed. LUCY?!?!" I yelled slightly touching her. Her eyes turned white and she started screaming as tears poured down her face. She collapsed to the ground. I grabbed her before she could hit the ground though. I pulled her close. Her eyes turned black again and tears still streamed down her face. 'You don't need the pack Doctor Blake.' A voice echoed through my mind and I felt a pull as I told Michael never mind.
My heart felt like it was breaking and the sadness and anger was unbearable. "Lucy?!" I yelled and her eyes fluttered open. "I-I."

_____________________________________
I dont know what happened to the rest of this chapter loves....

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.7K 35
Book #3 of The Bonds of Fate series. "Why?" She cried, her entire world shattering before her very feet. "Why are you doing this?" He was not lookin...
163K 6.1K 86
A mate was something every Lycanthrope dreamt of having--other than Violet McKenna. Ever since her childhood best friend betrayed her, allowing her p...
243K 11.6K 38
Sequel to Lone Wolf Liam, alpha of the Wind Runners, has won in his battle against neighboring packs seeking to steal his territory with bioharzardou...
337K 12.1K 30
Imogen is her pack's runt. She was a surprise to her family, and a disgrace. Her father is the gamma of her pack so her existence as the runt is a di...