Big Bad Wolf

By HahuYeah

Kim Jongin feeds on anyone beautiful. Do Kyungsoo is beyond perfect. Text copyright ยฉ 2016 by HahuYeah... More

Big Bad Wolf
Prologue
Wolf 1
Wolf 2
Wolf 3
Wolf 4
Wolf 5
Wolf 6
Wolf 7
Wolf 8
Wolf 9
Wolf 10
Wolf 11
Wolf 12
Wolf 13
Wolf 14
Wolf 15
Wolf 16
Wolf 17
Wolf 18
Wolf 19
Wolf 20
Wolf 21
Wolf 23
Wolf 24
Wolf 25
Wolf 26
Wolf 27
Wolf 28
Wolf 29
Wolf 30
Epilogue

Wolf 22

6.6K 469 115
By HahuYeah

- BYUN BAEKHYUN -

"Relax, Baek. It's just me."

I let out a long sigh but didn't relax. "Yifan..." I breathed, shaking my head slowly. "You scared me. I didn't smell you coming." I started to walk to find another prey and I could hear his steps following me. Yifan is wearing a thick leather jacket over a thin white shirt. He's obviously from the school.

"You look like sht," he grinned as he looked me over. "Your mate didn't teach you how to hunt properly?" he's obviously teasing me and I threw him a glare.

I unconsciously started to wipe all the blood on my white shirt and lips. "What do you want?" I asked as I sniffed the air. Yifan himself is basically clean and well-groomed today and he smells like the strongest perfume I could ever think of. I wrinkled my nose when I saw a rabbit cross our way. Not appetizing.

"You." he answered and I could sense his smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious here." I mumbled as I concentrated more on inspecting the forest. I could smell small animals but they're not enough to suppress my hunger. I need larger animals. A lion perhaps?

"Baekhyun, you know I am not kidding at all." he answered and this time, his voice dropped to barely a whisper. "You know how I feel about you." I stopped on my tracks to face him completely. He's wearing that firm, determined look on his face and he's watching me with hawk-like eyes.

Of course I know how he feels about me. I know he'll choose me that very day the pack competed for being the Beta. I know that if he won over Chanyeol, he'll choose me as his mate. I know that I'm the only one in our pack he truly cares about. But Yifan could also be aggressive and selfish. And sometimes, I fail to see the goodness in him.

I crossed my arms over my chest and look at him sternly. "We already talked about this, didn't we." I said. "Yifan, you can't imprint on me, especially now that Chanyeol and I---"

"I hate when you mention his name." Yifan hissed.

"You made me." I shot back, glaring. "It's more than a hundred years now, Yifan. It's time for you to find that someone you could actually call 'yours'. You can't spend eternity loving me when I love somebody else. It's not only unfair for me, but also for you."

Yifan looked away and he's frowning in annoyance. "Baekhyun, you know there's a way if you only listen to me." he's obviously controlling his anger but I know he won't hurt me. He always tries his best not to lay a finger on my skin.

I put both hands on either of my ears. "I'm not listening." I mumbled. "I don't even want to know anything about it." I rolled my eyes for the nth time that day and Yifan is still watching me with a half-annoyed half-amused expression.

"No. Listen." He said and of course I could hear him. We have dog-like ears for crying out loud, dammit. I closed my eyes and tried to focus to something else but I can't. I tried listening to the distant humming of the birds but Yifan is so close I could hear the hammering of his heart like it's against my ears.

"Ugh." I groaned. "Don't talk." I continued on my way but Yifan won't stop following me. When I looked back at him, he's watching my back through my thin shirt. I felt a shiver run down my spine but I ignored it.

"You just have to cheat on him." Yifan called and I want to punch his face. "Cheat and your connection would be broken. Just like that!"

"Are you crazy?!" I demanded angrily. "I would never do that to Chanyeol!"

"Baekhyun, he's your mate for how many years now? A hundred and twenty? Aren't you getting sick of him?" his voice is shaking with anger and desperation and I just want to kill him now. I could feel a certain feeling boiling at the center of my chest and my hands are begging to wrap around his neck. This asshole.

I spat on the ground. "Go away before I'll kill you." I sneered and I didn't even bother to look back at him. I walked faster until he's doing the same. This jerk would never stop, would he? The scent of a tiger crossed my smell and I sniffed, ready to follow it's trail when a hand grabbed my wrist so tightly I cried out in pain.

Yifan pushed me against a tree until he's pinning me between his body and the rough bark. "Do it with me, Baekhyun." he murmured as he stared into my horrified eyes. "Chanyeol would cheat on you if he'll have the chance. Better beat him to it, right?"

I squirmed but he's basically holding me down. "Let go of me," I growled. "Just fcking let go, Yifan." I tried to kick him but his thighs are pushing against mine unenabling me to move. I tried shifting to my wolf form but I can't when he's holding me down like this. I can't even think straight as a feeling of fear washed through my being.

Yifan smirk when he finally felt the pounding of my heart against his chest. "All you have to do is have sex with me, Baek," he murmured as he slowly kissed my cheek making a sob escape my lips. "After that... no more Park Chanyeol."

With that, I screamed. I screamed and I don't care if anyone would hear me or not. In my mind, I am desperately calling for Chanyeol. I don't know if he could hear or feel me because I know my brain is full of emotions and images and I can't concentrate on any task at hand. I tried to fight with bare hands but Yifan easily grabbed both wrist harshly until I could feel his nails digging into my skin making me gasp in pain.

Yifan's other hand went to my lips, muffling my scream.

Chanyeol! Chanyeol, please!

Yifan pulled on my wrists and forcefully turned me around so my back is facing him. I could already feel the tears flowing from my eyes as he grabbed both of my hands and tie them behind my back with a handkerchief. He worked so fast I suddenly have the feeling that he planned this, he planned all of these. He stuffed a dirty cloth into my mouth and I started crying and he's grinning against my neck.

"You know what would happen after this?" Yifan murmured as he kissed the side of my neck. I backed away but he's holding me still. "Chanyeol would leave the pack, of course he will, after all this heartbreak? I bet he would have a hard time looking at you then. And Jongin would be weaker without another stupid ally." he smirked down at me because he knows that I know what he thinks and what he's planning now.

He would overthrow Jongin as the Alpha. And he'll kill him.

"He'll be dead soon." he murmured and he gave my cheek another kiss. "But first, I think I have to kill that mortal before Jongin, right? So he could suffer while watching the love of his life die before his very eyes. What do you think?" His rough hands reached for my face and I leaned away from his touch, screaming a muffled scream. "And you Byun Baekhyun, would be all mine."

I tried in vain attempt to change form. What is happening to me? Is fear overcoming my strength now?

When Yifan sensed my will to shift into a wolf and he laughed. "Why? You can't shift?" he mocked as he started to caress my waist through my shirt. I shiver in disgust. "Of course, you can't! You have to be relaxed, remember?" he licked my cheek and that's when I started to cry.

I don't even want to think about how Yifan's hands started to roam around my body. I concentrated on reaching out for Chanyeol. I need him. I badly needs him right now and I don't want to think about anyone else but him.

Chanyeol please... I don't want to lose you like this...

A gasped escaped my lips when Yifan threw me to the ground and pounced on me like a hungry predator. He grabbed my shirt, tearing it off in one short move. I tried squirming away from him and when Yifan backed away to pull on my pants, I took the chance to kick him square on the face. He stumbled backwards and I tried to sit up but found it hard considering Yifan tied my wrists. I am breathing heavily now from nervousness and fear and I can't force myself to change form. Dammit.

"You..." Yifan groaned as he wiped the blood from his face. He's on his feet in a matter of seconds and when he started to close on me again, a form of a giant black wolf leaped from the forest and aimed its canines straight at Yifan's neck. In a blink of an eye, Yifan is again that cream-colored wolf that he is and he wrestled with Chanyeol on the forest ground their teeth gnashing together and their sharp paws trying to cut each others' skins.

"Baek!" Jongin called as he helped me to my feet. He untied my hands and he pulled the cloth off my mouth. "Are you okay?" he inspected me with wide worried eyes and I nodded before turning to look at Chanyeol. He's currently pinning Yifan to the ground but the other gave him a sharp bite around the neck, making him pull back.

"STOP!" Jongin shouted but the wolves won't listen to him. The Alpha himself shifted to a wolf larger than anyone of us and he came between the battle, pulling Chanyeol off Yifan and kicking the other away. In a matter of seconds, Chanyeol and Yifan are a few feet away from each other, bleeding and panting.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Chanyeol boomed as he barred his teeth together at Yifan. "HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR DIRTY HANDS ON MY MATE?!"

Yifan didn't answer but I know that he's smirking and he's feeling quite triumphant to see Chanyeol like this. Though he didn't do anything to me more than kissing and touching, I know that somehow, he got what he wanted. I know he did and that made me afraid.

"Yifan, you know what this would mean." Jongin hissed. "We could throw you out of the pack."

"Go ahead." Yifan sneered. "But unfortunately for you, the rest of the pack wants the same."

Jongin did not have an answer for a while and we're all surprised by what Yifan had just said. My eyes went wide as I looked at Chanyeol and Jongin, begging for an answer. If what he's saying is true, then...

"They don't want the new Alpha," Yifan mocked as he licked the sides of his canines. "They're all leaving. And guess what? They'll leave you with nothing."

As if his words turned my senses back again, I caught the scent of burning wood. We all looked up the sky to see a rush of black smoke climbing to the sky. I can't help but gasp.

"Oh, no."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading!

xoxo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 8.6K 19
DISCLAIMER: (9 DEC 2019) This whole book was written years ago and there are many many many mistakes in my writing. I am currently editing from chapt...
267K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...
7.2K 200 9
Kyungsoo can either be one person or two. Literally. There is the real Kyungsoo in EXO who is sweet and adorable. But then there is the doppelganger...
25.9K 1.1K 31
Highest Ranking: #5 EXOFanFiction ๐ŸŽ‰ He's Popular I'm a Nobody He's a Playboy I'm a Nerd He's well-built I'm Chubby But i like him. I took the risk o...