Love & War (A B5 story) (Watt...

By MissDeeLine

More

Love & War (A B5 story)
Love
Feels like a paradise
Trouble in paradise
Trouble in paradise part 2
Part 3
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Time flies...
Truth or dare
Beat it
The Music Awards
Birthday part 1
Birthday, part 2
Stay
Is it too late?
Hide & Seek
Never give up
Life is bittersweet
Are we strong enough?
It takes time
The time is right
The future is ours
The way
The best of us
It's about love
We need to work it out
Tour part I
Tour part II
Bad timing
Believe it
Paris, paris, paris
CarNise (Carnell and Denise) again
Not easy to breathe
Love on top
Settle for less
Wedding bells
Happiness
Live while we're young
For many more years to come...
Epilogue

Twisted minds

751 30 11
By MissDeeLine

Denise's POV

Two days after we learned about my pregnancy, I got released from the hospital.

I decided to go back to my place instead of Carnell's house. We decided not to tell anyone yet about my pregnancy. Even Carnell and I didn't talk about it after what I said.

I was feeling so guilty. I didn't mean to hurt Carnell with my words but every time I think about it, I have a bad feeling.

It's more like a fear. I need to talk about it but no one will understand me. I'm just going to keep quiet and carry on.

Carnell and I got to my house and he helped me inside, went back to the car and brought back my bag.

We then stood in the kitchen silently.

Me:Um... Do you want something to drink?

Carnell: No I'm good.

Me: Yeah that's probably better. I haven't been here in a month so the food must be expired already.

Carnell: I'm gonna head home. Text me if you need anything.

Me: Oh... Okay.

He turned back and walked out of my house. Now I feel even worse than before.

I walked up to my room to get some rest and laid on the bed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone rang. I looked over it and saw the ID.

"D: Hey patty pat.

P: Hey babe. How are you?

D: I'm fine. Just a little tired. What's up?

P: I was just about to go back home when I remembered you'd be there today but when I got there Nellz told me you were at your place. Mind if I come over?

D: No, of course. See you in a bit.

P: Okay. Love you"

He got to my place 10 minutes after our conversation. He had a key so I didn't have to go downstairs and open the door. He walked up to my room instead.

Patrick: Hey beautiful. (He said, while hugging me)

Me: What's up?

Patrick: Nothing. Why didn't you come back to the house?

Me: (Sigh) It's complicated.

Patrick: Hit it. :)

Me: Can you keep a secret?

Patrick: Sure.

Me: Well long story short: I'm pregnant.

Patrick: What?!! :D Are you serious?! That's great! Congratulations! Does Carnell know about it?!

Me: Yes... And he's mad at me because I said I wasn't ready.

Patrick: oh... Why?

Me: I didn't say it like I wanted to get rid of it, it's just that I'm scared. I'm scared patrick cause I already lost one baby. (Starts crying) I don't want to go trough that again! And the worse thing is that Carnell didn't even think about that. He just kept avoiding me since I said that!

Patrick: Shhh. Stop crying dee. I know what you feel cause I was here the first time too. You have to understand Carnell... Maybe it hurts him to think that you don't want this kid with HIM. I know there's no excuses for his behavior but... You gotta remember that this boy is sloooow! :)

Me: (Laughs) :)

Patrick: Now that's what's up! I want you to smile. Remember what the doctor said last year? You lost the baby because you were stressed and unhappy with your life. I want you to be relax and let me handle Carnell. Okay?

Me: Okay. Thanks Patrick. You've always been the best.

Patrick: No problem. Now get some rest, I'm going to cook you some food. :)

Me: Thank you. :)

He kissed my forehead and closed the door behind him while walking out of my room.

End of POV

Patrick's POV

Once I was out of her room I called Carnell right away.

"Carnell: What do you want Patrick?

P: Shut up and get your ass to Denise's house now!

C: Listen Patrick you don't know what you're talking about...

P: I know she's pregnant and she needs you right now!

C:... She told you?

P: Yes, in between one or two tears!

C: She cried?!

P: Yes! You're not here with her while she's living this experience for the second time! Carnell how could you not've seen that she was upset and scared to lose the baby again?!!

C:... That's what it was?

P: Yes, genius! (Sigh) Think straight then come to see her. Don't worry for tonight I'm taking care of her.

C: Thank you Patrick. Thanks a lot.

P: You're welcome little bro. See you tomorrow.

End of POV

Carnell's POV

I was such a douche. How could someone be this dumb!

Dustin walked in my room and sat on my bed.

Dustin: So... do you wanna talk about it?

Me: About what?

Dustin: What's going on with dee and you!

Me: What do you mean?

Dustin: She decided to go back to her place after the hospital... That sums it all I guess!

Me: (Sigh) You don't know what you're talking about!

Dustin: Yes! That's why I'm asking you!

Me: Dustin I don't really want to talk about it right now.

Dustin: (Sigh) You never understand do you? Every time you get in a fight with dee you end up closing yourself up when honestly all you need in those times is an ear to listen to you... Anyways, I'm heading back home, kae must be worried. Goodnight.

He stood up and started walking towards the door.

Me: Dustin, wait! Could you please do me a favor?

Dustin: Sure, what?

Me: I need you to drive me somewhere quick.

Dustin: Sure, let's go.

End of POV

Denise's POV

When I woke up, two hours later, the house was smelling awfully good. I walked down to the kitchen and there was no sight of Patrick.

Me: Pat?! Where are you?

Patrick: DINING ROOM! (He shouted)

When I walked in the dining room I was completely astonished by my view. Patrick sat the table like a pro and there was tons of food on it. My pregnancy must be playing me tricks because I fell in love with the food, like literally! Lol

Me: OMG pat... You're the best. I love you so much!

Just as I was about to jump on him and hug him the front door bell started ringing. I wondered who could that be at this time.

Patrick: I'll be right back ( He said with a smirk on his face)

While he was gone I couldn't help myself but taste some of the food! Oh my! It tasted heavenly good! He came back a few seconds after followed by a "team".

Demi: So I heard there was a party down here?!

Miley: It's a shame we're not invited! Haha

Me: GIRLS! (I ran to them and hugged them)

Kae: Don't I get one too?! Haha

Seiko: What about me then?! Lol

Me: Hey girls! What are y'all doing here?!

Patrick: Well I called them to have a perfect girl night! Well including me of course! Lol

Me: Oh Patrick, why are you so perfect?! Miles you picked the right number!

Miley: I know I know! Lol

Seiko: Well I don't wanna sound fat but I'm starving!!

Me: ME TOO! Lol

Demi: Let's eat then!

We laughed all night long, chatted and watched movies! It was perfect, thanks to Patrick! We ended up falling asleep on the living room floor all cuddled up in one.

The next day I was the first to wake up. I decided to clean it up a little bit and to make coffee for all the drunk ones, which means Patrick and Miley! These two are meant for it each other! Lol

Demi: Hey pretty! :)

Me: Demz! Already up?

Demi: Yeah, I think someone farted and it kind of smells really bad! Lol

Me: Hahaha that must be pat!

Demi: I actually thinks it's kae! Post pregnancy reactions! Your body doesn't respond and control like he used to! Lmao

Me:... Yeah...

Demi: What's wrong love?

Me: Nothing... I can't talk about it right now.

Kae: What? The fact that you're pregnant?

Me: hum... What? How did you find out?

Kae: I've been there babe! Haha

Demi: Congrats. :)

Me: Thank you... How did you find out Demi?

Demi: Denise Hewitt the bat woman, the living representation of YOLO who refuses a drink?! There's no way I couldn't have guess it! Lol

Me: Lol. Please don't tell the rest of the group, even if you think they might already know about it.

Kae: Don't worry. We've got your back.

Seiko: Hey girls! :) what's up?

Kae: We were about to cook the breakfast. Mind giving us a hand?!

Seiko: No of course! :) what is it today?

Demi: It's pancakes daayyy!! Yay! Lol

Miley: Hey everyone... Wow my head hurts...

Me: Here's your coffee.

Miley: Oh my god, thanks... Aarh...

Patrick: Hey girls... I need to get going. We've got an appointment with the management.

Me: Oh okay. See you later. :)

Seiko: Let's go shopping!!

All: Yes!!

We finished our breakfast and got ready to go out. We spent the day shopping around the city with OMG girlz. It was so fun.

At the end of the day I went home by myself. As I was about to unlock the front door I heard a car behind me. It was Carnell's.

I turned around to face him.

Carnell: hey Denise...

Me: ...

____________________________

Hey everyone! I can't believe there's only one chapter left!

Enjoy this one!

I love y'all! Xx

Don't forget to comment and vote please! Let's make this end unforgettable!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
152K 8.1K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.8K 309 200
This is basically the same as my other one random ideas that come to my mind and I don't want to keep making books if I'm not gunna finish them so he...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...