CarNise (Carnell and Denise) again

Denise's POV

Demi: Don't worry honey, this get away to Montpellier will help all of us! :)

Ariana: We're here for you! :)

Kae: Thank you! :) I don't know what we're going to do. I mean I should probably give up that stupid idea of getting back to work...

Miley: Never! Why would you do that? He too has to make some concessions!

Ariana: Dee what's wrong with you?! You've been quiet since we got here!

Me: Nothing!

Miley: Liar. Now spit it out.

Me:... Okay. But promise me not to tell Carnell before I decide what to do.

Kae: What you're pregnant?!!! :D

Me: NO! I... Larry kissed me... earlier

Demi: What?!! Why? Did you kiss back?

Me: No! I pushed him away! He told me that he loves me in front of Carnell but he said it in French...

Ariana: This guy is trouble!

Kae: Are you gonna tell Carnell?

Me: I don't know...

Miley: You should tell him! Relationships don't survive to some lies.

Demi: Are you crazy?! Don't tell him! He'll be mad at you and act mad on Larry!

Ariana: Yeah but he'll know that he can trust you. If you tell him he'll understand that it meant nothing to you.

Kae: Ari got a point there. But ultimately the choice is up to you.

Me:...

Meanwhile with the boys:

Carnell: Why don't you want her to model again?

Dustin: It's not that I don't want her to but I just need her to understand that now is not the right moment.

Kelly: I get it but you canceled the wedding... Wasn't that too rushed?

Dustin: I didn't even mean it. It just came out from nowhere and I regret my words so bad...

Bryan: You've got to work hard to repair your mistake... Pat and you seem to have some relationships issues!

Patrick: No not me anymore. She forgave me. :)

Carnell: Oh nice! :) so what do you think of this idea of going to dee's native city?

Patrick: I'm totally going! I'm finally going to meet her father! :)

Kelly: Oh yeah! I'm in too!

Dustin: How come we never met her brothers? They live in the US right?

Bryan: She told me one lives in LA but doesn't visit her mom very often and the other lives between Vancouver and Miami. He's a beat maker.

Carnell: Lucky me they're all here at the same time to visit their dad... :/

Patrick: Dont worry we'll protect you. Lol

At that moment Kae walked in the room

Kae: Dont stop, I'm just checking on Adrian then I'm out... :) (She said while walking to the bed room)

Dustin: I think you guys should go now.

Kelly: See you in a few for balance. :)

Kae: Where's everyone else?

Dustin: They headed to the stage for the balance but I needed to talk to you first... Kae I've never meant to hurt you and I'm not canceling the wedding, those words came our of nowhere I swear. I'm sorry. I still think that's it is too soon to get back to a career that makes you travel a lot, which I do too, with our baby so young. I hate myself sometimes for missing some steps of her evolution but I just want you to understand that I support you a hundred percent if that's what you really want... :)

Kae: Thank you... :) Now go, your brothers are waiting for you.

At the balance with the OMG girlz

Denise: Then I go from left to right when you say " don't do right, don't do right"?

Zonnique: Yes and then we all jump twice when I say "out of sight out of mind"

Denise: Okay I'm like your double.

Savannah: And I'm bahja's?!

Bre: Yup. Since I have a more complicated routine I dance alone.

Ciara: Baby girls, I love it! Now it's my turn! Boys, on stage.

Laurent: Sœurette faudrait qu'on aille manger un truc juste toi et moi comme qu bon vieux temps! Maman veut te voir aussi! :) (we should grab something to eat later just the two of us like old times, lil sis'. Mom wants to see you btw. )

Denise: sans problème! :) et ton frère? (No problem! What about your brother?)

Laurent: Je lui ai demandé mais il n'est pas d'humeur. Je sais pas ce qu'il a. (I already asked him but he's not in the mood. I don't know what's wrong with him.)

Ciara: Laurent, Dee, stop talking and let's start!

Carnell's POV

I was sitting and watching the balance for Ciara's part with dee and Larry dancing together. She's so talented. I'm so happy that she chose me over him.

Later that night at laurent's house

Laurent: Maman regarde qui est la! :) (Mum! Guess who's here)

TwinsMum: Deniiiiise! Comment vas tu? (How are you? :)

Laurent: Maman tu l'étouffe! Lol (Mom you're squeezing her! Lol)

Larry: Salut... (Hey)

Denise: Larry... Can I talk to you for a moment please? Anne je reviens! :) (Anne I'll be right back.)

Denise: Larry I want you to understand why I'm with Carnell. I love him. It's not my choice it's my heart's. you got to respect that and stop acting stupid!

Larry: you loved me too not so long ago!

Denise: Yes but you cheated on me and kinda broke up with me too!

Larry: I know it's my fault! That's why I want to make things up with you.

Denise: But you can't! Larry... We're engaged. It's still a secret but it's him... He's the one I love... I'm sorry. :(

Larry:...

Denise: You were a jerk to Bahja earlier. You should apologize and try again with her if you like her :)

Larry: I'll apologize first thing tomorrow... :)

Laurent: Sorry to interrupt but dee, mom wants you to stay over tonight and you know her when she decides something, you don't really have a choice! Lol

Denise: Oh... I've got to call the girls.

Laurent: After dinner! :)

After the dinner dee was having so much fun that she forgot to text or call.

Carnell: Dee didn't came to say goodnight.

Bryan: Maybe you should surprise her and go up to her room this time. :)

Carnell: Great idea!

Carnell walked to dee's room but met savannah on the way.

Savannah: Hey handsome! Of you're searching for Denise she's not here. You should try the girl's room. :)

Carnell: Thanks. :)

He went to the girls room but when he was about go knock he heard Larry's name so he stepped closer to the door and listened to the conversation.

Miley: Did she call you or leave a message?

Demi: No but I think she's sleeping over there tonight. Carnell should never hear about this, okay? If he ask us tomorrow, she was here with us all night.

Ariana: I can't even imagine how she's going to tell him about the kiss. He'll be so mad.

Demi: I know right... Anyways, let's watch a movie.

Carnell walked his way back to his room, tried to call Denise twice but she didn't answer. He went to sleep, really mad and disappointed.

Dustin and Kae:

Dustin: Why didn't you come to the concert?

Kae: I needed some time to myself.

Dustin: Kae I thought you forgave me.

Kae: Boy, it's not always about you! (She stood up and went to the bathroom while the baby started crying)

Dustin: Kae, she's crying!

Kae: Weren't you talking about missing her evolution? Here you go. GoodLuck!

The next day at lunch after the meet and greet.

Denise: So our plane is in three hours! I'm so excited! :) heeey baby! (She rushed to kiss him but he turned his head) Carnell...

Carnell: I don't really want to talk with you right now. I gotta pack.

Demi: What's wrong with him?

______________________

What will Denise say when it's time to confront Carnell?

I don't like Ariana with Bryan anymore, any suggestions of how they should break up or who could replace her? :)

Remember, 10 votes and 5 comments or more ------> next chapter tomorrow :)