THE GIANT GUY

By Swethaaselvam

"Is she an MR?!" 'What's an MR?" Tom asks responding to Violet's question and me being myself I interrupt the... More

ONE NEW ROOM
TWO FRIENDS
THREE ENCOUNTERS
FOUR COMMANDMENTS
FIVE FINGER RULES
MR Songs
SIX NEW THINGS
SEVEN IN THE LIST OF TOTAL BLISS
EIGHT POINTS TO REMEMBER BEFORE FEEDING TWYLA
NINE REASONS FOR REFUSING THE DISNEY QUEEN TITLE
TEN HORRIBLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE
ELEVEN REASONS WHY I SHOULD NOT FALL FOR THE GIANT GUY
TWELVE WISHES IN MY BUCKET LIST
THIRTEEN REASONS WHY I SHOULD TAKE THE FERRIS WHEEL
FOURTEEN PRINCIPLES FOR A BETTER TWYLA
FIFTEEN MISSED CALLS FROM O.M.G ITS MY M.O.M
The Fiction Awards 2016
SIXTEEN SPIDERS FOR SWEET TOMMY
SEVENTEEN REASONS WHY I THINK I LIKE THIS J GUY
EIGHTEEN WAYS TO FREAK OUT AND DIE
NINETEEN ITEMS NEEDED TO CATCH A ROBBER
TWENTEEN FOREVER
TWENTY ONE THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN TWENTY WEEKS
EPILOGUE 1 - Ah! Where are you My Giant Guy?
Wedding with the Spiders
Where's my Cheetos you stupid dumb Giant Guy?
Miss Blah Blah Blah and Mr. Bleh
Who is Twyla?
Bling Bling its MR Time

WHEN I RAN INTO THE GIANT GUY

14.4K 417 88
By Swethaaselvam

Newton's laws are not applicable for something that is beyond this universe.

For example L O V E

A guy and a girl collide into each other and collisions are supposed move the smaller object away with the velocity of the larger mass.

But unfortunately this collision doesn't take them far apart as they expect it to be.

Instead, a small invisible string draws them together.

As time passes by the string shrinks itself with no space between them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey sweetie pies. Thank you so much for reading my story. Hope you like how it goes.

But there are a few things I would like to clarify before you start reading my book.

•This is NOT A FAN FICTION.
If you're looking for a fan fiction sorry to turn you down but this book is not for you. This is not a fan fiction of any sort. And I didn't have any characters in mind when I wrote this story so imagine your own characters.

•This is NOT ANIME OR MANGA COMIC BASED BOOK.
The cover may look like it but this is not an anime book. This doesn't contain any comical characters and sort.

•This story is NOT RELATED TO SUPERNATURAL SERIES.
The character's last name is Winchester but is not related to supernatural series.

•I'm NOT ENGLISH
I'm telling you this because I don't want to get your hopes up by saying that my English is good. English is not my mother tongue and so there must be some mistakes in grammar and some in spelling too. I'd love to improve if you guys help me.

•If my story is similar to someone else's I'm extremely sorry because this must be a coincidence. This is my own plot and it's taken me almost a month to start writing it. Hope you guys appreciate my hard work.

•Please don't PLAGIARIZE. If you're planning to write a story with same plot as mine please make a few changes. Thank you.

•All chapters may seem like fillers but they are very very important.

•There are a lot of curse words and swearing words too. So read with care. Don't tell me that I didn't warn ya. ^o^

•GIANT doesn't refer to any movie or movie characters. It's a nickname which you'll find out later. And don't imagine the hero to be green or hagrid-like or hulk-like. That would be quite funny but I'm not writing a fantasy here.

•How about voting and commenting on my story? One who comments the best will have the next chapter DEDICATED to them. Start commenting

•I'd totally appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

•And I'd love it if you guys have some covers for my book. Please do send me through my mail which is swethaap@ymail.com . Thank you sweethearts.

Thank you again sweet pies for reading through. Love you all ^o^^.^
Please
Vote
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 3.7K 28
{COMPLETED} SPIN-OFF OF 'Stalker Girl'. CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE TOO. ...
7.2K 183 22
"OH MY GOD." I quickly remove my hands from Ethan's face, but he keeps his arms around me. It was Lorena. "I leave you...outside for two hours.....a...
91.3K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
96.9K 2.9K 57
(Disclaimer! This a romantic relationship with Tommy and I don't want to sexualize him. I will take this down with no hesitation if Tommy or anyone e...