[Complete] Now & Forever: Dra...

Galing kay _Books4l

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj, just a simple girl from New York. She has faced challenges throughout her life t... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 3)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Dricki OneShots: POSTED!
Chapter Thirty
Thank You ☺️
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Just Incase
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
DRICKI ONESHOTS
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Everlasting: Dave Ea$t x Bernice Burgos
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Now that I have your attention...
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Epilouge
Sequal Posted
Song Bird!

Chapter Twenty-Four

1.9K 81 36
Galing kay _Books4l

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

"I honestly don't feel like doing anything today Jason. I just want to go home, get in my bed, and sleep the rest of the day away". I sighed, clicking out of my Gmail account. It was going on 3:00pm and I'd been in the shop since 8:00am.

Becoming the girlfriend of one of the most talented rappers of this generation was great, but all of these people came out of no where. Everyday I'd receive emails asking for interviews, as if I was the famous one. Even random companies contacted me on a daily basis asking me to model or be the face of their projects. I had no problems venturing off into business deals, but the price had to be right.

"You talked to Drake"? I nodded my head, sending my mother a quick text. "He called a couple hours ago, we're planning to possibly go on vacation for my birthday. He's also going to fly-in tomorrow morning just to spend some time".

Jason smiled, "It doesn't even seem like three weeks since we were in Toronto and bitch your about to be twenty-eight, you're my fucking grandmother".

I sighed, "Jason shut the hell up". I stood up, hitting a quick twerk move. "Your grandmother wasn't fucking with me at twenty-eight and she ain't fucking with me now".

He laughed, "Speaking of boos, I actually met someone not too long ago and we're actually going out tonight". I rose an eyebrow, "He isn't anyone's baby father or husband, right"?

He laughed, "I told you I'm retiring from my ho-ish ways, I'm really trying to reinvent myself". I shook my head, "Well I'm happy for you with this mystery man, lord knows I've been waiting on this since forever".

Interrupting our conversation, my cell phone rung. I quickly glanced down, seeing Kylie's name flash across the screen. "Hello". I heard her heavily  breathing on the other end of the phone, which automatically made worry.

"Nic are you busy"? Jason watched as my facial expression changed, "I'm at the shop, is everything okay Kylie"?

"No, it's Marcus. We got into the huge argument and he got really really upset. I haven't been feeling too good, and I missed my period this month.. I'm scared Nic. We're not in a space right now to bring a child into this world". I sighed, "Do you need anything, I'm coming over".

"Would you mind bringing some soup, I feel a sore throat coming on". Without hesitation, I told Jason I was leaving and locked my office up for the day.

Kylie was like the little sister I'd never had, and I hated seeing her go through shit with her childish ass boyfriend. She was a great girl with much potential, and I personally knew she deserved so much more than she received.

On my way to her loft, I stopped by a small cafe and grabbed her a cup of Cheddar-Broccoli soup. When I did reach her door, she opened it and I quickly began to feel bad for my baby. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her body was covered by an oversized yellow hoodie.

"My poor baby", I came in and sat her soup on the kitchen counter. When she came intothe kitchen area, I quickly pulled her into a tight hug. "What happened"? She pulled away, motioning for me to sit in a kitchen stool.

"Well, last night he came over and his phone just kept ringing, but he wouldn't answer. I asked him who it was, and he said some kids had been playing on his phone all day. I paid it no mind until he went to his car and accidentally left his phone".

They always say never go searching for something you don't wanna see, BUT I 100% disagree. If that's your man and you share a relationship based off of trust, there shouldn't be anything to hide.

"I read the text messages, and I saw some shit that blew my mind. He's been messing around with so many girls, and that shit just made me so mad. When he came back in, we got into this huge argument and he left. He hasn't called or texted, so this might really be it for us".

I sighed, "Kylie you know you're like my little sister, and I wouldn't tell you anything that I wouldn't do". She looked at me, "Well what should I do"?

"When I went through my sad time, you were the one that pulled me out the house and cheered me up. I don't feel like he's the one for you boo, just give it up and be happy for once".

She sighed, "Even if I don't want to, I know that's the best thing for me.. But what about the possibility that I'm pregnant, I don't know how to deal with that Nic".

"Did you at least buy a pregnancy test? You won't know unless you take one boo". She nodded her head, grabbing a CVS bag from a cabinet. "I didn't know how many, so I grabbed six".

I shook my head, "Damn Kylie, you bought the whole damn aisle". She gave me a slight smile, "Just take two, that should give you an accurate answer". She ran into the bathroom with the two pregnancy test boxes.

After waiting for about three minutes, she returned to kitchen but the boxes weren't open. "What happened"? She sighed, "I'm too scared". I sighed, "Ky you won't know that you're pregnant for sure unless you take a test".

"What if you take one with me, it'll make me feel better". I shook my head, "No, I'm not pregnant and wouldn't want to jinx myself". She held out a box, "Please Nic, just do it for me".

I stood up from the stool, and grabbed a test. "You lucky that I love you Ky, but you better take those tests this time".

She went into her personal bathroom and I went into the guest bathroom. Opening the box was a little too familiar for me. The stick was covered with a white plastic wrapper, which I quickly ripped off and threw in the garbage.

I sat the stick on the bathroom sink, and began to unbuckle my belt. My heart began racing, as if I already knew what the test would say.

The past three weeks had been fine for me. After my visit with Aubrey, I'd thought about getting back on birth control since we weren't really into the 'protected sex' thing. Since I'd been a little busy, I didn't really find the time to visit my doctor.

I had a few spotting incidents, but I had yet to experience a regular menstrual cycle. According to everyone, I was always in my feelings but I didn't feel the regular pregnancy symptoms. I felt like I was in my normal state, I'd have my tired days but I was fine for the most part.

After pulling my jeans down low enough, I sat on the toilet and quickly peed on the stick. As soon as I placed the cap back on, I wiped my self and flushed the toilet. After fixing myself and washing my hands, I looked into the mirror and saw that same girl I was almost twelve years ago. I saw that same Kennedy who stood in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test, praying to god it would come back negative.

Knocking me out of my thoughts, Kylie knocked on the bathroom door. "Come in". Hesitantly, she opened the door, holding the end of the sticks. She sat them on the sink, across from mine and leaned across the wall. "How long do they take"? I shrugged my shoulders, "Usually just about 3 minutes, not too long".

She nodded her head, "Why do you look more scared than me, tell me you're not pregnant Nic". I sighed, "I hope not Kylie, I really think it isn't the time". She nodded her head. "Me either, especially not with him".  After waiting for a brief moment, she walked over to her test.

"Thank god, Nic they're not positive". I smiled turning around, "That's great".

Every bone in my body refused to turn around and look at that test, even though I needed to. I hesitantly turned around, seeing the two pink lines, which meant that I was indeed 'pregnant'.

••••••••••••••••••••

Aubrey "Drake" Graham.

I leaned back on the soft Maybac seats, listening to a new song I was preparing for the album. This song was special to me in two ways, which meant I put a lot of work into it.

Not only did it include a verse from Pimp C, who was a legendary rapper from Houston, but I also added a secret recording from a conversation I'd had with Ken a while ago.

Check, 1-2,1-2, bitch
You expensive, you know that?
I'm high maintenance a little bit but not in a, not in a negative way.
I just like extremely expensive things.

I knew that she was going to be so geeked when she finds out about it. I was even thinking about putting her name in the title and the credits. That's just the shit I did when I really missed my baby, hadn't seen her in three long weeks.

I was in New York on my day off, planning to take her to the Knicks Vs. Raptors game. I couldn't think of anything we hadn't done, so I hit up my brothers to let them know I was coming through.

When I pulled into her driveway, her grass was lightly covered from the November snowflakes. Before I could even make it out the car to get her, she was already coming out of the house.

She was dressed in a pair of leather pants that hugged her curves, a see-through polka-dotted shirt, and a white leather jacket.

I got out of the car and opened the door for her, she smiled and quickly got in. I walked to the other side of the back seats, letting the chauffeur know where we were heading.

I looked over at her as she scrolled down her Instagram timeline, liking a few photos along the way. "So you liked everyone else's photo except my, damn Ken". She laughed, scrolling back up to like mine.

"You alright"? She nodded her head, "I'm fine, just excited to get to this game". I nodded my head in agreement, "You gone be a Raptors fan for the night, right"? She gave off a sarcastic laugh, "I'm too New York to ever switch up, sorry Toronto boy".

"Now you know New York losing tonight, watch them show you how we get down in Toronto".

•••••

We sat in our court-side seats during the halftime performance, watching as the dancers left the floor. The Madison-Square Garden was packed with thousands of New York Fans, and a few Toronto fans here and there.

"Ima order us something to eat and some drinks, you cool with that"? She nodded her head, "Just get me some water, I don't feel like drinking tonight". I nodded my head, letting a worker know what I wanted. I gave her a $100 and $20 bill for the items and a tip. "That was sweet of you babe". I shrugged, "It's nothing".

In the middle of our conversation, a little boy came up and asked for a picture. "Sorry to bother you Drake, but can I please get a picture.. You're my favorite rapper. I'm a Raptors fan too, he flashed his Raptors apparel". I nodded my head, "Thank you man, and of course". He pulled his iPhone from his pocket and we took a quick picture. "Thanks Drake, Ima get all the girls now".

Kennedy laughed as he ran away, "Aub you helped him step his game up". I laughed, leaning back in my seat. People walked by selling the usual snacks, "Babe can you call the woman over, I really want some Cotton Candy".

When the lady got near us, I bought Ken two different flavored since she couldn't choose. She smiled, showing off those deep ass dimples that I loved. "You look like a big ass kid in a candy store".

She hit my shoulder playfully, "You bring out that side of me daddy, and this cotton candy do too". She said, while stuffing the fluffy treat into her mouth.

"I told you Toronto was the shit, I thought you knew that girl". She laughed, laying on my bare chest.

"Obviously New York is too, I dare you to say it isn't". I choked on my words, causing her to laugh. "I thought so, you know better". I roughly slapped her ass, probably leaving my whole hand print. "I'm daddy woman, you better remember that".

"If you say so". I leaned over grabbing my phone from the nightstand. "I got a surprise for you".
I went to my emails, and played the song.

"Oh my fucking God, you're such a creep". She laughed, putting her face in my chest. "You don't like it"? She nodded her head, "I love it Aub, but why were you secretly recording me". I shrugged, "I wanted to, and it actually became useful". She smiled, "What's the song called"?

"It's called Faithful // Featuring Kennedy & Pimp C, I'm putting you in the credits too".

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.2K 273 11
Dricki Oneshots ..
25.2K 796 43
This is a story about Drake and Nicki Minaj... My name is onika tanya maraj I live in a beautiful house on the beach of Miami. My house has 12 bed r...
570K 34.3K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
23.1K 882 26
Beyonce is an abusive relationship with jay and meeting Nicki she feels things she never felt before and she got enough courage to leave. Onika let's...