Let The Sky Fall (Synyster Ga...

By nickisevenfold

Jackie and Brian just can't seem to stay away from the things that bring trouble and drama to their lives, bu... More

Bring It On Home
The Start of a Bad Dream
It's Your Fxcking Nightmare
My Best Creation
A Hard Day's Night
Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place
The Choice Is Mine
Nothing Else Matters
Slight Complications
Things Fall Apart
Searching For A New Start
When Family Judges
New York Calling
What's Mine Is Your's
The Awkward Coincidence
First Dates The Worst
Some Kinky-Time In Return For An Apology?
A Kiss On The Lips
Old Habits Die Hard
Calamity Thanksgiving To All
What Would James Say?
Silence Like A Cancer Grows
Synyster Secret
Good Ol' Bri
Papa Gates Of Hell
Home Sweet Hope
We All Lie Sometimes
A Haner State of Mind
The Wasted Years
Filthy Prankster
Still Loving You
The End of a Wonderful Five Month Streak
Life Isn't Fair
Don't Leave Me
Everything Will Be Okay
For Better Or For Worse / Author's Note
The Unforgiven
The Fear That Can't Be Faced
Don't Fear The Reaper
Things Get Old
There's Nothing To Be Jealous Of
A Blast From The Past
Crimson Day
No One To Fear But Vengeance Himself
Moments Like These
The Butt Dialer
Breaking Point
Sing of the End: Part 1
Sing of the End: Part 2
Maturity At It's Weakest
Beggars Can't Be Choosers
Coincidences
Saving Jackie
Leaving Cali Blues
Photographs and Memories
Dressed To Kill
Back For More
Take Me Back Inside
Smooth Sailing
The More The Merrier
My Judgment Day
I'm So Proud of You
Second Heartbeat: Part 1 - Hypnotize Me
Second Heartbeat: Part 2 - Negative and Positive
Second Heartbeat: Part 3 - Our World
Just Like A Circus
Basket Case
The Last Breakfast
Ladies of Avenged Sevenfold
Guess Who's Back?
Now We Out in Paris: Part 1
Now We Out in Paris: Part 2
Father Knows Best
Blood, Water and Heat
Hit The Road
Brotherly Advice
One Last Plead
Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot (FINAL CHAPTER)

Killing Two Birds With One Stone

2.5K 55 7
By nickisevenfold

 A day later, Jackie still wasn't speaking to me. However, I deserved it., so I couldn't blame her. 

But oh man, how I fucking missed her and her perpetual whining about how I never pick up my clothes from the restroom... 

And over a matter of 24 hours, things were different and I didn't like it one bit. I absolutely hated fighting with her to begin with but now, I loathed it, if that's even the strongest word to use. 

I consulted with the guys, including Arin, with what I should do to at least find out what I did wrong. They all agreed on me tracing my steps back and finding the thing that triggered all of this. 

Zacky was the greatest help when he mentioned the whole Gena and Brennen thing. 

So I did what I thought was best; I swallowed my pride and went to Gena's work to apologize to her... And get a haircut. Might as well kill two birds with one stone

I entered the salon, which was actually quiet for the first time in a long time. The only two stations open were Gena's and her co-worker Tara's. At least I'd have some privacy while I apologized for being the pompous asshole that I am. 

"Brian, what are you doing here?" Gena asked, walking out of the backroom with a blow dryer in her hands. 

I raised my eyebrows, "Nothing just uh, wondering if you can trim my hair a bit." 

"Sure, I got time. We have to wet your hair though, so follow me to the backroom." I removed my jacket and did as she said. As she washed my hair, there was this awkward silence that never was there to start with. "So how short do you want it?" She asked after we were done in the washroom, heading back to her work station. 

"Just enough. I don't want  my spikes anymore. I'm done with that phase. I just want to be able to run my hand through my hair, ya'know?" She nodded, combing and parting my hair. Time to grow a pair. "Gena, I'm sorry for the way I acted the other night when you had that date with Brennen." 

I looked at her reflection in the mirror, her face growing tense, "Don't apologize." 

"I have to!" I protested, "You don't get it. I was jealous of him. I'm jealous of any guy who has laid a hand on Jackie. And making matters worse, I was drunk.I should have controlled myself and I didn't. I understand if you don't forgive me. I don't even forgive myself."  

She chuckled, "I do forgive you. But honestly Bri, Jackie only has eyes for you. Not once has Jackie and Bren ever flirted, even when they saw each other for the first time at the shops, they didn't. I did. That dinner wasn't to benefit Jackie in any type of way, shape or form. It was for me." 

"I know," I sighed,  "I should've thought of that before I spoke."

"It's okay Syn, don't kill yourself over it." She said, snipping bits off my hair. 

Don't kill myself over it? I've already killed myself for it. "I just... We've been fighting and ever since Johnny's wedding night she's totally avoided me and I'm beginning to wonder what stupid thing I could've said that triggered this." 

"Well," She hissed, "When I said I wanted to leave because of Zacky and Linds-" 

Before she could finish, it came to me. I remembered everything at that moment and if there was a 16-wheeler passing by, I wouldn't hesitate to throw myself in front of it. 

"Of course," I said aloud,  "I remember why she's mad now." 

"Yeah," Gena agreed, "Jackie kind of spilled the beans when she was drunk. I don't blame Zacky though. I'd feel uncomfortable, myself, if I had taken Brennen."

"Gena, I don't know how I can make it up to y-" 

"No, no, no. Not me, Bri. Make it up to Jackie. She deserves it. You didn't do anything wrong to me that night. You just acted like a dick with Jackie. Apology accepted. Now when we're done here, you better find a way to apologize to her." She threatened. 

I nodded, "I know..."  

Jackie's POV 

"Are you sure you don't need anywhere to stay? Our bachelor pad is totally open to you three.

I laughed at Randy's offer, "We're good. Dad bought us that one vacation house. It's not that far out of the city. Plus, we're a family. We need our privacy. You and Dennis enjoy your space. You guys deserve it." 

I was proud of my brother; he finally moved out of my parents house and moved into a bachelor pad with Dennis. They were definitely living the life. 

"Promise me that I get to take care of Sophia! Because I know if you don't promise, I won't ever get to spend time with her.

"Yes, Randy! I promise." The sound of the door opening, pulled my attention away from the television. Brian walked in with a new hairstyle that shaped his face rather perfectly. 

"Good. I gotta go dude. Pizza's here. Time to get fat and not give a fuck. Give Sophia a kiss for me and tell Brian we gotta have some beers when he comes." 

"You can tell him yourself." Brian stood in the living room, removing his jacket, "I'll talk to you later." 

After a mutual goodbye, I hung up and returned my attention to the television. Brian sighed, taking the seat beside me. He wasn't touching me, he just simply sat there, stiff as a stick, watching the news with me. 

"I'm sorry for acting like a dick." He said, breaking the silence between us, "I was oblivious to what I had done that night because I was drunk. I deserve this silent treatment that you're giving me." I didn't respond. He sighed again, "I went to Gena's work and apologized to her too. I don't know what's gotten into me. Ever since I've started to drink again, my mind has been in a whole other world. I'll cool down on the drinking, though. It's a promise." 

I didn't know if what he was saying was sincere but if there was a moment where I wanted to cuddle up beside him, it was right then and there. 

"I'm jealous of Bren." Although my face wasn't showing it, I was really surprised that he was genuinely saying that. "I don't want to sound homo but he's a pretty decent, attractive guy. He's really built too. It's just, you know how attractive assholes always fuck up our relationship... Jesse for example, or Andrew. I was scared that Brennen would do the same. But Gena's made it clear that you only have eyes for me. And we're married now, I shouldn't be thinking that way. It'll stop. I love you and Sophia."

He leaned forward, running his hand through his hair, "And I'm deeply sorry for acting like I own you, or disrespecting you. I want us to have an equal amount of say in our relationship. I just wanted to tell you. I don't know what else to say. I'm gonna shower up and get dinner started..." 

It was a lot to process. I'd never seen Brian admit to anything like that before and it was shocking. 

I gave myself some time to let it all sink in. We ate dinner in separate rooms and when it was time to knock out, I was the one who was getting Sophia ready for bed. After dinner, Brian disappeared. I missed seeing him around. 

Once everything downstairs was spick-and-span and Sophia was sleeping, I hurried upstairs to make amends with Brian. I opened the door to the room to see the television light reflecting off his face. He seemed really interested in the Orange County Chopper show he was watching. He removed his eyes from the television and smiled as I entered. 

He pet my side of the bed, motioning for me to join him. "C'mere." I did as he said, climbing over the bench and onto the bed. I fell quickly into his embrace, laying comfortably at his side. "This dude's bike costs over forty thousand dollars. Crazy huh?" 

"How come you don't ride your's anymore? It's just holding our wet clothes in the garage." 

He pulled me closer to his chest, nasally laughing, "I want to ride it but I don't have time to right now. Maybe after we finish up the record. You can come on a little spin around the city with me, yeah?" 

I nodded, "It sounds like fun." 

"Speaking of records, um..." I looked up at him, "I want you to do that whole record contract thing." 

I couldn't help but choke out laughing at the fact that there was no real record label that wanted to sign me. It was a joke that Mr. Haner thought would be fun to pull on Brian.

"What's so funny?" He asked, moving away from me a bit. 

I sat up, catching my breath, "There's no record contract. Your dad just came over to give us some potatoes he bought since they were on sale. He thought it'd be funny to see how you'd react." I continued to laugh. "He sent himself a fake email. He's got jokes."

"You guys are fucked up." He roughly  pulled me down, smiling, "I would've still supported you." 

"Liar, you were so jealous because you weren't going to be the only musically talented one." I joked, "Face it, you hate competition."

He lifted me on top of him, "I do." He sighed, "But I love you and competition means shit when I got you."

"Well I love you too, Brian." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 730 25
Read threw the eyes of Brian Haner Jr, a.k.a Synyster Gates, as he slowl falls in love for the first time. See how he changes his bad boy rock star a...
115K 3.7K 66
Brian's finally learned to accept the things he cannot change. Losing Jackie again was all it took for him to realize that things happen for a reason...
26.9K 934 38
Dear God Series - 2 Does everyone have just one soulmate? Or is there more than one person out there? When tragedy strikes can you find your way back...
6.1K 210 15
When a girl is adopted and grows up, she learns, a very well known face, looks a lot like her. She sets out to discover she was put up for adoption w...