Fate's Desire [Sesshomaru x R...

jjs797 tarafından

Seven years since the ending of Inuyasha The Final Act, ten years since the death of Naraku, a new adventure... Daha Fazla

Prologue
I: Haunted Memories
II: The Good Old Days
III: Busted
IV: Truth
V: Nightmare
VI: Abduction
VII: The Siblings
VIII: Crimson Moon
IX: Rage
X: Healing
XI: In Your Arms
XII: A New Beginning
XIV: First Encounter
XV: The Village of Sorrows
XVI: Torture
XVII: Ode to Protect
XVIII: A Single Scratch
XIX: A Simple Favor
XX: Alexander vs. Sesshomaru
XXI: Touch of Poison
XXII: Amarié
XXIII: Drugged
XXIV: Unmei
XXV: In Remembrance
XXVI: The Saber of the Three Worlds
XXVII: Bleeding Forest
XXVIII: Anger
XXIX: Vision
XXX: Fate
XXXI: Training
XXXII: Blood and Weakness
XXXIII: A Mother's Love
XXXIV: To Give and to Take Away
XXXV: Gift of Darkness
XXXVI: Touch of Death
XXXVII: Death's Deal
XXXVIII: Temple of Amaterasu

XIII: Departure

4.7K 164 102
jjs797 tarafından

"A-un!!"

I rolled my eyes at Master Jaken's frantic yelling just outside my house.

I packed a bag full of the basic necessities and an extra pair of hakamas, double checking that I had packed a smaller bag of the herbs to put in my tea for my pain. Kagome has also insisted giving me this small bottle of 'pain killers' as she called it, and these killers were shaped like small circular discs. It looked like it could taste good, but it didn't at all. Shutting the bag, I sat up from my bed and swung it around my shoulder as I straightened one of the crutches Granny Kaede has given me. Not that I needed it essentially, since I know I'd be spending most of the journey on A-un, but it was good to have it when I needed to walk long distances. And besides, it was my right dominant leg that hurt the most, while my left still slightly hurt but the burning sensation wasn't as painful when I walked. My right leg was also the leg that Kurayi had stabbed his large talons through when he was crushing me.

Just as I took a step towards the door, not used to the heavy weight of the boot around my right ankle, it swung open to reveal a wide eyed Kagome.

"Rin! Let me carry that bag for you!"

She was suddenly behind me, tearing the bag off my shoulder before rushing out in a cloud of dust, leaving me empty handed.

I smiled, shaking my head as I followed the cloud of dust.

It was a very chaotic scene outside.

There was a hoard of laughing and screaming children as they chased each other around A-un.

Inuyasha was face planted on the ground, who knows what he did now, as one of the twins was jumping on his back.

"What the-" I started, but was interrupted when Master Jaken suddenly ran into my leg, causing the pain to jolt through and vibrate up my left leg.

"Ow." I said, trying to pull away.

"Rin! Help m-"

But he was cut off when Sango and Miroku's son, Miyatsu, ran into Master Jaken, squeezing his ears. Master Jaken shrieked, running into my right leg this time which completely threw me off balance.

I gasped as I tumbled to the side, tripping over my feet. As the two ran off, I tried to use my crutch to keep me upright but it was pointless as I felt myself falling. I didn't want to put pressure on my right leg, knowing that would result in far worse pain than I already was in.

Great.

Firm hands gripped my shoulders as they caught me from falling, straightening me back up on my feet.

"Sorry about the children." Miroku spoke in my ear.

I turned to meet his warm smile, a somber expression on his face.

I smirked. "What's with that look?" I teased.

He blinked. "Huh? What look?"

"Hehehe.." I laughed quietly to myself.

"She's right. What's with that stupid look on your face?"

I jumped slightly when Inuyasha spoke right next to me.

"What stupid look?"

"You look sad." I pointed out.

"Well, this is a sad moment. You're leaving, and we won't know when you'll come back. Its just like seeing your own daughter go off to-"

Inuyasha suddenly punched him in the head, sending him crashing into the ground.

"You idiot, blabbering a-"

"Quit causing so much ruckus, you two! Miroku, get up from the ground and help me get these children under control!!" Sango snapped as she snatched Miyatsu from a still shrieking Master Jaken.

Geez. I am never having kids.

I was hoping for my departure with Lord Sesshomaru to be peaceful, but I should have guessed better. There is no such thing as peaceful when the kids are around.

Master Jaken walked up to me, shaking his head and wiping the dirt off his clothes. "Thank god. I thought I was going to die back there. Those children are-"

"Lets go." I glanced to the side, seeing Lord Sesshomaru standing next to me as his eyes were focused straight ahead.

He looked kind of uneasy, and tense, if you ask me. Maybe the kids got to him too.

"Alright." I said with a smile.

Lord Sesshomaru took my crutches from me as he motioned A-un over.

My heard raced when Lord Sesshomaru gripped my sides and helped me up on A-un, his hand moving to the small of my back and lingering there for a few moments to make sure I was comfortable. After I had straightened my right leg, he released his hand from me.

"Thank you, Lord Sesshomaru." I turned my head to meet his face.

He nodded in response, attaching the crutch to the back of A-un's saddle.

And then he approached Inuyasha.

Uh oh. This is bad.

"This isn't going to end up well.." Kagome muttered beside me.

"So. This is it, eh? I don't assume you'll be coming back any time soon. Or at all." Inuyasha started.

"You took care of Rin for me while I was gone. I am..."

I leaned forward, waiting for Lord Sesshomaru to say it. Everyone was doing the same, looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to say those words to his own brother.

".. But you failed. She got hurt. Good thing I came when I did, or she would have been dead."m

And the Inuyasha started yelling at him.

I sighed, hearing Kagome sigh next to me as well.

"So close.." I heard her mumble under her breath.

"Rin." I turned to face Kagome as I tried to ignore Inuyasha's angry yelling.

"Yes?"

"Be careful out there, okay? The next time I see you again, I want you to be alive. Not dead." She said, a serious expression on her face.

I let out an uneasy laugh, which I automatically took back as her expression darkened.

"Okay, okay."

"Also.." Kagome suddenly took my hand in her hands, her eyes twinkling.

"I wish you luck on your blooming relationship with Lord Sesshomaru." She said with so much emotion in her tone, a smile forming in her lips.

I gasped as I yanked my hand away, my jaw dropping open in shock. I felt my face turn red as I looked away from her.

"I-its not like that!" I retorted, nervously tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Its okay. It definitely took a while for Inuyasha and I to finally get together." She tried to assure me.

I rolled my eyes.

"You're mistaken, Kagome. Lord Sesshomaru would never feel that way towards me."

"You're right! Lord Sesshomaru feels nothing for anyone!" Master Jaken suddenly popped in.

I felt my cheeks darken red once again.

"M-Master Jaken! Please tell me you didn't hear any of that!"

"Of course I did!"

I face palmed myself.

"Please don't tell any of that to Lord Sesshomaru."

"Don't tell me what?"

I tensed when his voice sounded in my ears.

"N-nothing.." I said.

"Let's go." Lord Sesshomaru stated, cueing A-un to move.

Kagome reached up and gave my hand a squeeze, walking as A-un was.

"Don't be gone too long."

"Thanks for everything, Kagome."

She grinned in response. "Of course."

"Oi, Rin! Make sure Sesshomaru doesn't get you killed!" Inuyasha called out.

Lord Sesshomaru stopped in his foot steps, as I watched his hand clench in annoyance.

I was a bit nervous that a fight was going to break out between the two of them, since Lord Sesshomaru glanced back, his eyes narrowed into slits. .

But he just turned back around and walked away, as A-un continued on after him, Master Jaken trailing right behind ya.

-

A silent crow sat perched upon the branch of a tree, watching the woman with the dark long hair sitting on the two headed beast.

Her hair was tied up, a headband on her head to keep the strands of her bangs from getting in her face.

She sat poised and straight, the wrapping around her torso forcing her in doing so. Rin had her right leg extended on A-un's back to dull out the pain felt whenever she bent it. She made a mental note to herself to change out the bandages on her right knee.

The crow continued to watch the obnoxious scene of screaming and goodbyes.

When Lord Sesshomaru watched her, his harsh gaze he showed to the world softened just by one look at her.

This woman was of grave importance to him.

The crow longed to go back to his master and tell him of the news, that she would accompany Lord Sesshomaru once again, but he knew he had to watch them longer to figure out where they were headed to on their first leg of their journey.

The crow dared to come closer, landing just on the edge of a roof of Rin's home.

They were finally beginning to leave as Lord Sesshomaru led them away.

But then he froze in his tracks, snapping his head back to glare at the other silver haired demon.

But Lord Sesshomaru's eyes wandered over to the crow that had been watching them earnestly.

His eyes narrowed even more as he held the eyes of the crow.

And then he broke the gaze, continuing to walk off, the girl and a little demon following close behind him.

The crow shut its eyes, letting out a cry before flying off.

The crow didn't know it, but it had just been discovered.

-

edited 12/27/2019

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

52.4K 1.7K 27
A deal was made between you and Inuyasha. But he broke it and the love you held for him. Now with Kagome around, Kikyo resurrected and Naraku about...
19.8K 515 20
It had been 11 years since InuYasha and the gang - with the help of Sesshomaru - defeated one of the great Inu No Taishō's enemies. During those time...
153K 3.1K 36
Inuyasha tries to kill Kagome in order for Kikyo's soul to be whole again. But she was rescued by the Lord Demon Dog, Sesshomaru. He has someone to p...
63.6K 1.8K 60
Yumi and Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru and Yumi. They we're two demons destined to be together. Yumi is the leader of the Northern lands, while Sesshomaru o...