I'll Always Promise You (Girl...

Dreamondreamer96 tarafından

For as long as Andi Mason can remember, love has been one of her biggest wishes. But also one of her hardest... Daha Fazla

1. Where is somewhere?
2. Good morning
3. Hi, cutie
4. Shy girl
5. You love this shit
6. I like you
7. Loveless
8. You are young
9. Every Friday
10. How did you do that?
11. You can't just do that!
12. Grumpy ass
13. That filthy hand is all over me!
14. You have to be kidding me
15. Devin Jocelyn Ward!
16. A beautiful mess
17. You left me alone here!
18 I'm done!
19. It's not easy
21. I'm still confused
22. I can do that
23. I want you like this forever
24. I like the way you are
25. You are a little shy
26. Stop being such a baby.
27. Hi, beautiful
28. What have you done to me?
29. You called me old
30. I have missed you so much
31. Levin!
32. It's my ass
33. Where is Levin?
34. I love the both of you
35. You like it?
36. I know, I know
37. So do I
38. Don't babe me!
39. What the hell, Devin!
40. Oh, it's so cute!
41. You have made me happy
42. I'll always promise
43. Epilogue Part 1
44. Epilogue Part 2
Dreamondreamer96

20. You left me

24.5K 1K 344
Dreamondreamer96 tarafından

Robert has taken me to a nice restaurant. The dimmed lights make it so cozy and the food was great. We have been talking a lot since we came here. I have learned that he owns his own carpentry firm and that he only lives a few blocks away from me. No wonder we meet each other again. He lived in New York for a couple of years, before deciding to come back home. Robert said he missed this town a lot and I don't blame him. I have never lived anywhere, but here.

"So how are you?" He smile as he pushes his brown hair back.

"I'm good. Enjoying my work as a teacher and just taking it easy." I answer short and he nods.

"And Jace?" He asks.

"He is living the dream." I smile

"Still drumming away with his band?" Robert wonder laughing. I nod with a grin.

"Yeah, he was awesome to hang around with." He chuckles before taking a sip from his glass of water. I look at the clock on my phone. It's been almost three hours, which has never happened before. I take that as I am having fun.

"I need to take a call." I smile to him and nods as I stand up finding my way into the bathroom. Calling, Devin if she is okay. She was in a horrible mood before I left. So I am a little worried.

"Hello?" Devin answer.

"Are you okay..." I drift off by the sound of music and a lot of shouting in the background.

"What?" Devin yell at the other end.

"Are you having a party in my apartment?" I ask angrily.

"No, I am at a party." She corrects me and I hear a girl in the background calling Devin's name to follow her.

"I need to go." Devin laugh in the phone.
"NO! Devin!" I shout, trying to stop her.

"What?" She ask and I hear the other girl's laugh.

"Where are you?" I sigh as I rub my forehead with my hand. She is just full of problems. Just when I thought, she was getting her life on track. She just goes out to a party.

"I don't know. Let me ask." I wait for her to come back with an answer so I can drive there and drag her ass home. I am so tired of her shit. Every time I am gone she just has to go and ruin my time. Devin gives me the address and I step back to Robert telling him that I have to go and saying goodbye.

I put my butt down in the car and start driving in fury to pick up the younger girl. Every goddamn time! She just, have to go and do something stupid. It's not the stupidity that is finding her, but that she is looking for it and even when she knows it is foolish.

Ten minutes I park the car in front of a house, where the music is so loud that you could have heard it miles away. I rush towards the front door, which is open. The smells of smoke and alcohol makes my stomach turn. The changing light and the smoke, dose it hard for me to see anything. I push through the dancing crowd, looking for any sign of the brown haired. No matter where I look I can't see her.

"Dammit, Devin!" I mutter as I run up the stairs. Searching the bathroom, and some few bedrooms. I find her after door number three. Lying on the bed with her face down in the pillow only in her pants and bra. A blond girl is lying next to her under the duvet, hiding her exposed body.

"What the hell?" She says as she watches me. I roll my eyes on my way to get Devin out of the bed, but stop in my place, as I smell something. Trying to find out what it is. I look around the room and I feel the fury in my body as I find something I thought was a cigarette for a moment, but it is something completely else, drugs. I growl in my place as I step over to the knocked out girl.

"Devin?" I say, trying to reach her, but she is gone.

"HEY!" I shout as I slap her cheek. She wakes up looking around with her bloodshot red eyes.

"Hi, Andi" She smile with her half closed eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I snap, but she just keeps on smiling.

"I am dizzy." She says as she closes her eyes hard. Then look at me again.

"No wonder, Devin. You are high." I say as I fix her messy hair.

"I'm high?" She ask, which makes me confused.

"I-I didn't..." Devin say, looking just as confused as I feel. I stand up straight look at the blond girl behind Devin. Who is now dressed, and hurry to take on her shirt as I step over to her.

"You gave her drugs?" I ask as I push her back down sitting on the bed.

"S-she asked for a smoke, and I gave her my joint." She tremble. I swear to god that there is nothing more I want than to punch the shit out of her, but I just let her go as she runs out of the room.

I sigh as I hear Devin throw up on the floor. She is just not drunk she is fucking high, even though it is not really her fault, but she should know better. I take her by the arm and drag her over to my side to avoid her puke. I look for Devin's sweater, but only find here T-shirt.

"Come on." I say as I try to pull up the tattooed girl to sit on the edge of the bed. She sits up unsteadily, trying to keep her eyes open as I put on her T-shirt.

"Now, we need to go back down to the car." I say as I drag her up on her feet, but fall into my arms.

"Devin?" I call her name as I shake her to make her wake up.

"You smell good." She mumble.

"You need to stand on your feet, Devin." I say, pulling her back from me. She smiles to me as she put her hand on my cheek.

"You are very pretty." She tells and I can feel my cheeks turn warm.

"Shy girl." She chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Come on." I say as I start walking with her arm over my shoulder. We stumble down the hallway and down the stairs. Then through the crowd and out the front door, looking for my car.

"Why the hell did you go here?" I ask annoyed and out of breath.

"You left me." She answer as I struggle to open the door for her to sit in the seat.

"I didn't leave you." I shut the door and step into the driver seat.

"Yes, you did." She mumble. Devin is fighting to keep herself awake.

"No, I was just out with an old friend," I argue as I start driving back home. Oh god, how I am longing for my bed now. My body is exhausted.

"I was going to come home, Devin." I explain, but she just snorts angrily.

"It was not what I meant." She says as she rubs her red eyes and then blinking multiply of times.

"Then what?" I ask annoyed for not understanding.

"No, just forget it." She mumble as she leans her temple on the window. I just let it go for now. We are both too tired for this. 

I help Devin into my apartment, but she pushes me away as we get in. I grab her arm before she can fall down on the floor.

"Let me go!" She shout.

"Hey, hey," I cup her cheeks to calm her down, but then I notice that she is crying.

"It's okay." I say, but she shakes her head lightly.

"It's not okay." She cry.

"If it's not okay, then we fix it." I promise her.

"We can't fix it." She mumbles as I feel a tear go down her face landing on my hand.

"Of course we can." I smile.

"No, we can't Andi." She says and sniff.

"Why not?" I wonder worried.

"Because I love you!" She shout, crying, making me freeze on my place.

"And we can't fix it. I feel so horrible that I do, because I know that I am not good enough for you. I have tried everything that you wanted me to do, but you just go out on a date with some guy anyway." She cry as she takes an unsteady step away from me. Taking the tears away from her cheeks.

"Why do you think I go out and do stupid things? It's the only way I can get your attention, Andi." She says as I watch her lover lip quiver and the tears keep on falling down her cheeks. Her eyes still as red as they were.

"That little kiss I stole from you, really turned my head upside down," She blink her eyes repeatedly.

"Just how I feel now." She chuckles and I snort lightly, but hold her up by the shoulder as she starts to fall forward.

"I'm sorry." Devin says.

"It's okay," I wrap my arms around her back.

"It's not your fault, Devin," I whisper before I kiss her forehead.

"Let's get you to sleep before something goes wrong." I laugh, but as I try to pull her after me, she stops.

"I-I don't want to sleep on the couch." She says and trying to keep her eyes open.

"I know." I smile as I lead her with me to my bedroom.

I pull off her tight black jeans before I change into sweatpants and a shirt. As I lie down, Devin turns to look at me.

"It's so dizzy." She tells me in frustration, while rubbing her forehead.

"I know." I whisper as I wrap my arm around her and plant a kiss on her forehead. I watch her smile with closed eyes.

"I am confused, Andi." She murmurs.

"Why are you confused, Devin?" I wonder lightly as I trace her jaw line with my thumb.

"I don't know if you hate me or like me," She yawn.

"I know I am a mess, Andi, but I really love you." Devin says, breathing softly next to me. Still, trying to fight to keep her eyes open, but give in trying. I close my eyes as I feel myself start to cry and lean in to kiss her forehead again.

"You're my mess." I mumble on her skin.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

134K 1.3K 22
This is a book of my original one-shots for you and your crush. Romance, friendships, frenemies, you name it and I'll write it! Requests are always o...
1M 41.4K 48
(Sequel to I'll Reach For You) Read it if you are interested :) Skylar and Hunter are back! This time Sky has a big surprise for Hunter, after eight...
131K 4.6K 114
Book 2- Sequel Read "Remember you" before reading, because this is a sequel!!! Amari and Indigo has now moved away to start a new life. Follow them a...
1.5M 59K 45
Every year, Drew makes her friends choose a girl for her to date and if she keeps that through the year she wins the game. This year is different; t...