I'll Always Promise You (Girl...

By Dreamondreamer96

For as long as Andi Mason can remember, love has been one of her biggest wishes. But also one of her hardest... More

2. Good morning
3. Hi, cutie
4. Shy girl
5. You love this shit
6. I like you
7. Loveless
8. You are young
9. Every Friday
10. How did you do that?
11. You can't just do that!
12. Grumpy ass
13. That filthy hand is all over me!
14. You have to be kidding me
15. Devin Jocelyn Ward!
16. A beautiful mess
17. You left me alone here!
18 I'm done!
19. It's not easy
20. You left me
21. I'm still confused
22. I can do that
23. I want you like this forever
24. I like the way you are
25. You are a little shy
26. Stop being such a baby.
27. Hi, beautiful
28. What have you done to me?
29. You called me old
30. I have missed you so much
31. Levin!
32. It's my ass
33. Where is Levin?
34. I love the both of you
35. You like it?
36. I know, I know
37. So do I
38. Don't babe me!
39. What the hell, Devin!
40. Oh, it's so cute!
41. You have made me happy
42. I'll always promise
43. Epilogue Part 1
44. Epilogue Part 2
Dreamondreamer96

1. Where is somewhere?

71.9K 1.3K 786
By Dreamondreamer96

They say that love is the most amazing thing in the whole world. By the look of it, it seems so. I mean how it's posed in movies, books, music, but most of all my parents. My mothers, they have loved each other since day one. By the sound of it, it was all a mess from the start, but I don't think anyone can love as much as they do. Most of all, everyone says they are perfect for one and another. How could they not? They fulfil each other in the everyway. My ma, Hunter always knows how to make mom surprised, but also cry. In a good way though. When you hear: Goddammit Hunter! It means either that she is angry or that ma said something so amazing that it made her cry, which is most likely the reason.

Before my twin brother, Jace and I was born, they adopted my twin brothers Ethan and Nathan. They are six years older, but you could always find me running with them. My mothers told me many embarrassing stories from that time, which I do not like to share.

Then we have my little sister Alex, she is five years younger than Jace and me. She still lives at home with our parents. She is only eighteen. Alex is not sure where to go to college or what to do, but our moms are always supportive. Helping her to find out what she likes to do, but like the rest of the family. Alex loves soccer. That is something that has always been there. Almost every day since she could walk, we all took her out to the garden to play. She hasn't stopped yet, like the rest of us.

Ethan and Nathan wanted to be soccer stars, but when they got older. It all changed. Now, Ethan is a lawyer and Nathan works with our mom at the hospital. They are so tall and strong, so I almost have to hide when I see them, because those damn bear hugs are killing me. I am not as tall as my brother's, but still I beat Alex.

My friend, Sophia is on her phone with her cheating girlfriend, Lucy. She is yelling so loud that I feel all eyes on me. I am sorry for her, though, I kind of know how it is. My last girlfriend simply just left me, so now we have more in common than just working at the same place. I think Sophia is going to rip off her brown hair soon if she do not stop pulling it in frustration.

"Sorry." She says as she laid the phone on the table and take a big sip from her beer.

"Don't apologize." I smile to her, but she roll her eyes.

"Andi, I am literally ruin this night, not just because of my shit, but reminding you of your own shit." Her words make me chuckle and she watch me annoyed.

"We are supposed to celebrate your twenty- third birthday, and I am screwing it up." She says hitting her hand on the table as she sigh.

"It's fine, Sophia. How is she by the way?" I ask and drink from my own beer.

"She is sorry, but not like I am." She says as she rubs her tired brown eyes. The poor thing has been fighting with Lucy for days now. At least I didn't have that. My ex-girlfriend, Holly, she just left after she got me into bed. We dated for a while, and then I decided to go further in our relationship. The day after I found myself alone in my own bed.

That was some few years ago now, and I haven't been with anyone since. After her, I got trust issues. Now I am just looking for Miss or Mr. Perfect. Like that is ever going to happen.

"This sucks." Sophia says and I snort.

"Yeah." I agree, a little lost in my thoughts. I wish love was easier. Might just all be a dream, but it's better to keep my head up, then down. I wake up with a hand on my arm, meeting my friend's brown worried eyes.

"Are you okay?" She wonder and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, I am fine." I smile and she takes her hand away from me.

"It's late. We should get our asses out in the cold." She says as she stands up, taking on her jacket and I follow her lead. Sophia and I find our way out into the cold night. It's colder than it has ever been, and we are only in November.

"Don't do anything stupid on your way home." She says as she walks backwards away from me.

"I live only five minutes down the street!" I yell as she keeps on moving.

"I know!" She shouts and I roll my eyes as I start walking down my path.

"See you on Monday!" She yells and I say Goodnight to her as I keep on going home. I want to see the stars, but the city lights ruin everything.

Now, I wish I were in the house I grew up in, because there you could see the stars in the sky so clearly, but most of all it is quiet there. Here in this town, it's so loud. The cars driving passes my apartment, honking their horns and yelling. It's frustrating, hearing that every day. That's why I am often traveling home for the weekends, but not this one, since I promised to go out with Sophia. My coworker from the school. I teach second grade and it's okay, I guess. Nothing to complain, but I would rather lie on my bed or the couch watching TV or reading a book.

My brother, Jace on the other hand is living the dream. Touring with his own band. He is the drummer, and they are doing pretty good.

I stop walking as I feel eyes on me from behind. I turn around, but nothing. It makes me roll my eyes of myself. I look up to the sky as I feel a snowflakes land on my nose. The snow might be something everyone hates, because of the cold, but I like it. It's so soundless and beautiful to watch when it comes down.

I turn around again, on my way back home. Only to crash into someone.

"I'm sorry." I say to the shorter person with a black hoodie on, but the next thing I now is meeting cold, blue eyes and she cup my cheeks and put her lips on mine. I wanted to push her back, but she kisses me so dominating that I don't have a chance to move back from her. She taste like smoke and alcohol, but her lips are cold and soft. I kiss her back without second-guessing, she might taste like a bar, but she can move her lips. The sound of someone running pass us comes to my ears.

Not long after, the girl with the blue eyes, moves back from my lips. She looks behind me while I stare at her completely frozen, by the cold and that amazing kiss. The girl with the hoodie looks at me and I realize her eyes are not just blue, but tired. She has a bad bruise on her jaw and one on her cheek.

"Thank you." She says, hoarse and it makes her clear her throat. I look at her fascinated. She must have been in some kind of trouble, since she just kissed a stranger. The girl looks younger than I, maybe a couple of years. She is skinny and short, but that is not it. Her eyes tell me she lost to this world, and so does her clothes. They seem old, by the look of the rifts on them. What can be the reason for such a young girl walking around in the middle of the night on her own?

"You're welcome." I answer her confused and it makes her snort with a light smile, but then she steps away from me. She can't go in the middle of the night alone.

"Hey!" I shout as I run after. She stops as I stand in front of her, reaching for air. I look into the sleepy eyes and it makes my heart clench. She can't be out on her own, and she seems drunk. This girl might even be too young to drink. I don't know her, but she seems helpless and I feel the need to help this young beaten up girl.

"Where are you going?" I ask her, trying just to speak with her.

"Somewhere." She just says flatly and I roll my brown eyes.

"Where is somewhere?" I ask, wondering if she is not really going anywhere than I can help her. The girl just shrugs and it makes me take a deep breath.

"Are you drunk?" I ask her, she watches me offended and walk pass me, stumbling down the street.

"Oh, god." I mumble to myself. She is going to end up somewhere indeed, if I don't do anything to the drunken girl. I follow her and grab her arm just about time before she stumble down to the cold ground.

"Careful." I say as I look into her blue crystal eyes. She rolls them and almost growl in annoyance.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" She says irritated by me and I lose the grip on her arm.

"You need help." I tell and she snorts as she shakes her head. It makes her almost fall again, I hold her by the shoulder.

"No, I don't!" She argues as she pushes me away. I take a step back only to catch the drunken girl in my arms.

"Yes, you do." I say as I put her arm over my shoulder.

I had to carry the younger girl the rest of the way. She couldn't stand on her feet anymore and not long after she fell asleep. Well, she is lucky that I am helping her or she might have ended up in a place where she could end up hurt.

I put the young girl on my bed. I don't want her on my couch. She might wake up and just run out the door when she wakes up. The way she looks makes me a little worried about where she is going to end up. I drag off her shoes, socks and her pants, because they are all wet.

She has some awful bruises on her thighs, but she has also so many tattoos on her legs and her hands. There might be more on her arms. I drag the duvet over her and then move down the hoodie from her head. Seeing her brown messy hair, and I can't but smile. She might have some bad bruises on her face, but still, beautiful. Very beautiful.

Her dark brown is long, all of it pulled to the right side, exposing that small area where she has shaved off her hair. I didn't notice before now that she has a piercing over her left eye. How can someone so messed up, be so gorgeous?

I sigh of tiredness before stepping back into the living room to lay down on my couch. This was an interesting night, I just got the kiss of my life and she is a mess, a beautiful mess though. Not even so sure if the girl who kissed me completely random is going to remember it tomorrow anyway.

At least she is safe in my bed, and not out in the cold. I couldn't live with myself if I let her be out there alone. Something bad could have happened to her, but now she is good.

I hope she do not freak out in the morning, when she realize she is in a stranger's home. That would probably go very bad. I don't know how she is, but it seemed like she had a little temper. It might have been the alcohol, but you never know. I guess I just have to wait and see if she is here when I am awake.

Dreamondreamer96 here :)

Any questions I recommend to ask me on message, because its hard for me to see all the comments, since I get so many notifications. Then it's hard for me to see them all :)
I hope you will enough the rest of the book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 39.5K 43
On the eve of a person's 21st birthday, they have a Dream. In their Dream, they see their Soulmate. Cammie, who has been with her boyfriend for the...
358 27 15
"10 years... it's been so long since I last saw you... since I kissed you... since I held you in my arms... where did you go Marge? Why did you leave...
134K 1.3K 22
This is a book of my original one-shots for you and your crush. Romance, friendships, frenemies, you name it and I'll write it! Requests are always o...
6.7M 226K 75
Skylar Mason lives the perfect life with her parents, but one day her father, a social worker, decides to bring home a girl who he has been strugglin...