Secrets (Sequel to Vampire? T...

Just_Charlotte

Becs Salvatore is back - after a long break - and this is the official sequel to Vampire? (Previously 'I Love... Еще

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three

Part Twenty-Four

282 14 4
Just_Charlotte

"Good morning," Elijah's husky voice whispered in my ear as my eyes fluttered open.

"Morning," I grinned and kissed his chest softly.

"I'm never going to get used to this," Elijah smiled down at me.

"To what?" I asked curiously.

"Waking up next to the most beautiful woman in the world," He grinned and kissed the top of my head.

"And why are you being so nice this morning? What do you want?" I laughed.

"Only to spend time with the woman I love," He smirked.

"Now I'm really curious, what's got into you?" I grinned jokingly. "I love you."

"I love you too," He gently lifted my chin up so he could kiss my lips. I grinned into this kiss and pushed myself up so that I was straddling him.

"Do we have to leave this bed today?" I murmured.

"I'm afraid so," Elijah chuckled.

"Maybe just a little longer then," I whispered seductively as I trailed kissed down his chest.

"I can't argue with that," He murmured.

When we finally pulled ourselves out of the bed, we got ready and went to join the others downstairs. Kol smirked as we walked in, "Had fun last night did we?"

"Oh most definitely," Elijah replied, smirking at his brother. "And this morning."

"Don't worry Kol, it's okay to be jealous," I grinned and patted his shoulder before pushing passed him and sitting beside Klaus on the settee. He was drawing, and I tried to see what it was but he just pulled it up to his chest.

"Please?" I pouted.

"No," He shook his head and I sighed.

"Where's Rebekah?" I asked, feeling the need of a girl's company.

"She didn't come home last night," Klaus shrugged.

"The dirty stop out," I laughed, "We weren't the only ones having fun last night, Elijah."

"Here she is!" Kol grinned as Rebekah walked in. "I trust you did better than that commoner... Matt... Was it?"

Rebekah tried to step around him, but he blocked her path. "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She said darkly, causing Klaus to smirk.

"I'm bored," Kol collapsed on to the sofa, "Our sister is a strumpet but at least she's having fun."

"A strumpet?" I laughed, "Wow, you are really showing your age there Kol."

"Well why don't you enlighten me then, Becs, what do people nowadays call it? Of course, I'm sure you would know considering you've been called it many times," Kol smirked as he insulted Becs. Elijah tensed as his brother referenced to his girlfriend being like a prostitute.

"They're called sluts or slags nowadays, Kol, and the last person that called me one ended up with his spleen on the floor," Becs threatened Kol, and even though she was lying about ripping a man's spleen out Kol seemed to get the point and moved on.

"Anyway, I need entertainment," Kol said, avoiding Becs's dark look.

"What are you waiting for then?" Klaus asked his brother, "Go on, have at it."

"But it's not as much fun on your own, join me Nik. It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger through my heart," Kol was trying to manipulate his brother into joining his feeding party.

"Okay," He sighed after a moment, "Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink at the party last night with you trying to kill Rebekah's date all night."

"Yes, go," Rebekah said as they walked out.

"Rebekah," Elijah walked in front of his sister. "I'm worried about Mother. Have you not noticed her acting differently?"

"She's been dead for a thousand years, what's different for her?" Rebekah shrugged. I listened in to their conversation, I knew something was off with her.

"Sage, she was burning sage," Elijah said, handing his sister something. "A privacy spell."

"Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her," Rebekah shrugged.

"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are," Elijah shook his head.

"No he doesn't, and as for Mother... She returned for one reason: to make our family whole." Rebekah could be so naive at times. "She loves us, what trouble are you looking for?"

Rebekah walked out of the room and he sighed. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "You're right to look into this more."

"Why do you say that?" He asked me.

"I don't trust your mother," I shrugged, "Something is off with her and Elena. They're planning something, I just don't know what it is."

"Is that why you were being so funny with her last night?" His eyes searched mine intently, looking for answers.

"Yes," I nodded, "I think she did something at the toast... You should have seen the way Elena and your mother were watching the five of you drink that champagne."

"Then why did you drink it?" Elijah frowned.

"I didn't, I only pretended to," I shrugged, "I wanted to stop you but I didn't know how without attracting your mother's attention."

"It's okay, it's not your fault. We'll figure it out," Elijah smiled softly, resting his forehead on mine.

"Together," I whispered and kissed his lips.

Elijah decided it would be a good idea for us to go and see Elena, to get some answers. "Elena, we don't mean to intrude," Elijah smiled at her, "But I wondered if you would accompany us? I have something I would like to show you."

She nodded and grabbed her coat, "Lead the way," She smiled and followed us over to his car. I sat in the back, letting Elena ride shotgun so that Elijah could talk to her. I didn't really need to be there, but Elijah wanted a second opinion, since I had known Elena longer and seemed to know when anyone was lying. We arrived in the middle of a forest and Elijah and Elena got out of the car. I hung back as they walked ahead, Elijah telling Elena what the place looked like a thousand years ago and some other facts about Mystic Falls.

I followed them through the trees until Elijah stopped in front of a pile of rocks. "Do you know this place too?" Elena asked him.

"I do indeed, below this is a cabin I used to play in as a boy. It connects to a system of tunnels that go all over, it was natures way of protecting us against the savages of the full moon," Elijah looked nostalgic as he bent down to the floor and picked up a leaf. "My mother said that there must be a balance."

I noticed Elena grow uncomfortable, before she said, "Elijah, I should probably go home."

"I admire you, Elena," Elijah said, standing up again. "You remind me of qualities I had long before my mother turned us. It's not in your nature to be deceitful, and yet when I asked you about my mother the other night... You lied to my face."

Elena shook her head, looking extremely nervous as her heart beat picked up. She knew she'd been caught out. "That's not true, your mother said she wanted a fresh start."

"I can hear your heart beat, Elena," I said to her, walking closer. "It jumps when you lie."

"You were lying to me at the ball and you are lying to me now," Elijah said walking towards her so he was right in front of her. "Tell me the truth."

"I never wanted this to happen," She whispered, sounding upset.

"What to happen, Elena?" I asked, stepping around her so I was at Elijah's side.

"We were told that whatever was in that coffin was going to help us kill Klaus," Elena said, avoiding Elijah's eyes. "When we found out that it was your mother... We didn't know what to think. When she asked to see me, I thought that she could help us kill Klaus but... It's not just Klaus she wants to kill."

"She wants to kill us all, doesn't she?" Elijah said, confirming my fears. I couldn't lose Elijah again.

"And Becs," Elena nodded. "She said that if Klaus dies them Becs will die, because there is no use for her anymore."

"She wants to undo the evil she created," Elijah murmured.

"I'm so sorry Elijah," Elena said softly. "I wish there was something I could do to help."

"You know, there's one thing I've learnt from being on this Earth... Be careful what you wish for," Elijah moved his eyes to Elena, who frowned. Suddenly, he stomped his foot on the ground and it gave way underneath his foot. He grabbed Elena and jumped down with her into the hole, before jumping out of it again and leaving her down there.

He smiled at me and took my hand, leading me away from Elena. "So that was your plan all along? Dump her in a hole? How is that going to help?"

"Rebekah is down there, if Elena tries to leave, Rebekah gets to kill her," Elijah shrugged. "It won't come to that if everyone plays their part."

"So you came up with all of this and didn't tell me?" I quirked my eyebrows at him in annoyance.

"I'm telling you now," He smirked at me.

"You're lucky I love you," I rolled my eyes at him. "So what's the plan now?"

"Pay a visit to your brothers," Elijah gave me a cunning look as we climbed in his car.

When we got to the Boarding House, I walked in with Elijah following. I grabbed to glasses off of the side and poured us some bourbon each. We sat down and waited for Stefan and Damon to walk in, it didn't take long. "Ah, there's my two favourite back-stabbers." I smirked and raised my glass at them.

"What are you talking about?" Damon frowned.

"We know you are working with Ester to kill us all," I said, glaring at them.

"No, Elena said that Ester wants to kill her children, not you," Stefan shook his head.

"Well Elena just told us that if Klaus dies, then I die," I said standing up. I watched as Stefan and Damon glanced at each other in shock. "Oh, your precious Elena didn't tell you that by killing the Original's you'd be killing me as well?"

"No, she didn't," Stefan said stiffly, like he was unsure what to do now.

"We won't let you die," Damon said, stepping forward.

"Well that is good to hear," I smirked and glanced at Elijah, "And I'm sure Elena will be thrilled to hear it as well."

"What have you done?" Damon sighed, irritated by his lack of knowledge at the situation.

"She's fine, she's with Rebekah. Although, she won't be fine if you don't stop Ester," I shrugged.

"You have until nine-oh-six to stop Ester," Elijah said, moving to my side.

"How precise of you," Damon rolled his eyes.

"At nine-oh-seven the moon will be at its fullest, if my mother has not been stopped by then Rebekah will kill Elena," Elijah took my hand as we walked towards the door. "You better get started."

We left the Salvatore's to the job of stopping Ester and headed out to find the rest of the Mikaelson's. I had convinced Elijah that we needed to tell them Ester's plans. We could all be dead by the end of the night, we didn't have much time.

It took us a while to look for them but we finally decided to check the Grill. As we were walking their Elijah suddenly stopped, he gasped and fell towards me. I caught him and noticed that he was desiccating. "Elijah? Elijah, no!" I cried, holding him to my chest. "Wake up, please wake up!" I held him as I cried, I couldn't lose him again. What had happened? If he was dead, then why wasn't I?

With a gasp his eyes opened and his skin went back to normal. "Elijah?" I cried, pulling him into a hug. "What happened?"

"I don't know..." He mumbled and stood up. We both frowned as we heard fighting noises from nearby. He grabbed my hand and we ran over to the alley way behind the Grill.

I saw Damon and Stefan fighting with Klaus and Kol. "Leave him Nikalus," Elijah called as Klaus when to kill Damon. "We still need them."

"What is going on?" Klaus asked Elijah. I quickly wiped my face so that they couldn't see I'd been crying. "What has our mother done?"

Elijah walked down the steps and over to Damon. He pulled out his phone and addressed Damon, "Tell me where the witches are or I'll have Rebekah kill Elena right now."

Damon looked up towards the town clock and frowned, "You said we had until after nine."

"I'm sure Rebekah would be more than happy to start her work early," Elijah smirked.

"What is going on?" Klaus asked as I walked over to him.

"Ester is trying to kill us all. You're all linked, if one of you dies you all die. And if you die, I die," I explained briefly. "It was nice knowing you... I guess."

"You've got to be joking me," He said, looking at Elijah who gave him a single nod.

"Sadly not," I sighed. "Better make the most of it, whilst we can. I say we fight back. Who's with me?"

"I am," Kol said, standing beside me.

"As am I," Klaus nodded and I smiled at him.

We all looked at Elijah, waiting for his answer, "Always and forever, right?"

"Always and forever," Klaus, Kol and I nodded.

"Oh how lovely, well, we'll be going now," Damon said, grabbing Stefan and walked away.

"I don't think so," I said, moving in front of them. "You are helping us."

"Fine," Damon and Stefan sighed, "Let's get this over with."

We went to the old witch house, assuming that would be where the witches were going to be doing their witchy spells. Damon and Stefan went seperate to Kol, Klaus, Elijah and I. The four of us walked up a small hill and stood in front of Ester and Finn, who were stood in the middle of a ring of torches with a sand pattern on the floor.

"They can't get in," Ester said, as she stood in the middle of the sand with Finn. I rolled my eyes as she launched into a predictable speech about how we are all abominations of nature. All the idiocy that Mikael had rambled on about before we killed him.

"If you've come to plead for your life, sorry, you've wasted your time," Ester finished her speech.

"Please, the only one that will be begging around here will be you two," I rolled my eyes. "Begging for it to be a quick death when we get our hands on you."

"Too bad you'll be dead before you ever get that chance," Finn glared at me.

"Do you know how pathetic you are, brother?" Klaus said, backing me up.

"The favourite child, playing the sacrificial lamb," Kol added, with a roll of his eyes. "You two are the disgrace, not us."

Suddenly Ester flinched in the middle of her spell reciting. "No," She mumbled and I smirked, knowing the plan was being set into action. Stefan and Damon were keeping their side of the deal. "Sisters!" Ester shouted, "Do not abandon me!"

The flames increased around the sand circle and Ester fell backwards. Finn caught her calling out for his mother. We all cringed away from the flames as they burst out. Elijah pulled me behind him so I wouldn't get hurt. When the flames disappeared Ester and Finn had as well. Kol frowned, walking forward into the circle. He could get in, the spell was no longer working. But where had Ester and Finn gone?

Elijah rang Rebekah to tell her that Damon had turned Bonnie's mother into a vampire to sever the witch line to Ester, which meant that she could release Elena from the underground tunnels. As he did so, I walked over to Klaus who was stood on his own.

"Klaus," I smiled at him, lifting my hand to his arm.

"Becs," He smiled back at me. "Thank you for coming with us, for standing up to our mother."

"No problem, we're family remember," I bumped his shoulder softly.

"That we are," He wrapped his arm around me in a one armed hug and kissed the top of my head. "And I'm sorry for everything I have done to you."

"Klaus," I said softly, but when I looked up he had gone.

"Come on, let's go home," Elijah said, taking my hand.

"He's okay, you know?" I sighed, as Elijah and I walked away from the witch house.

"Niklaus?" Elijah asked.

"Yes, he doesn't mean to push to you all away... He just doesn't know how to protect you all at the same time," I explained, "He doesn't want to lose any of you, he's just scared."

"I see you have a soft spot for my brother," Elijah commented.

"I spent a lot of time with him, we got to know each other... He's not a bad guy," I stopped Elijah walking and looked into his eyes, pleading him, "Just cut him a bit of slack, okay? Give him a chance to prove himself again."

"Okay, Becs, for you," He smiled and kissed me. Despite him saying that he was doing it for me, I knew he was doing it for himself as well.

When we got back to the house there was no one else in. We checked each room for Ester and Finn but they were gone. Rebekah walked in after we had finished our search, "Where the bloody hell is everyone?"

"It's over, Rebekah," Elijah said softly.

"Where's Mother?" She frowned.

"We don't have one," Elijah shook his head, turning to face his sister. "Only Ester and Ester was right."

"What do you mean?" I frowned. What was Ester right about?

"All my talk of virtue, when it suits my needs I will kill, maim and torment. Even today, I terrorised an innocent," He looked defeated, disgusted in himself and it made my heartbreak.

"Elena is hardly innocent," Rebekah argued, both of us walking over to Elijah.

"And I used your hatred of her to get what I wanted," Elijah said to his sister. "Wielded you like I would a sword."

"You did it to protect us," I shook my head. "All of us."

"And rightly so, we deserve to live, we are better than they are," Rebekah added to our argument.

"Are we?" Elijah sighed. "Our mother made us vampires, she didn't make us monsters... We did that to ourselves."

Rebekah looked down, realising what Elijah said was right. Elijah walked out of the room and I followed him. "Elijah, Elijah listen to me." I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"I'm leaving," He said suddenly.

"W-What?" I stammered, stumbling backwards as if he had pushed me. "You... You can't leave..."

"I have to, I can't stay here," Elijah shook his head.

"Why not? What about me? You can't just leave," I argued.

"Come with me then," Elijah suggested.

"But what about Stefan and Damon? Stefan needs me Elijah, he needs me to help him flip his switch and be there for him when he does," I shook my head. "I don't know if I can leave."

"Which is why I didn't ask you before, I knew you wouldn't be able to do it," Elijah shrugged and walked into his room.

"No, no, this isn't fair," I whispered and ran out of the house. When I arrived at the Salvatore Boarding House Damon was immediately in front of me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, wiping a thumb under my eye to catch a tear.

"Elijah's leaving."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

122K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
916K 20.9K 66
❝it's always been you❞ *COMPLETE* *BOOK ONE OF THE SALVATORE SISTER SERIES* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - SEASON TWO - FOUR Charlotte Amelia Salvatore was tu...
39.1K 936 29
The Vampire Diaries.Post Season 2. Damon and Elena continue to search for Stefan, but they quickly realize he's a lost cause. While they struggle to...
131 10 6
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert's life. She meets the Salvatore brothers, falls in love first with one and then the other, and is introduce...