Fate Like Fool ♚ BTS×LOVELYZ

By frhwonu-

"This fate like fool cursed me" Two groups, 14 hearts, 2 hearts connected as 1 while the love for the fateful... More

ch • 1
ch • 2
ch • 3
ch • 4
ch • 5
ch • 6
ch • 7
ch • 8
ch • 9
ch • 10
ch • 11
ch • 12
ch • 13
ch • 15
ch • 16
ch • 17
ch • 18
ch • 19
ch • 20
ch • 21
ch • 22
ch • 23
ch • 24
A/N
ch • 25
ch • 26
ch • 27
ch • 28
ch • 29
ch • 30
ch • 31
ch • 32
ch • 33
ch • 34
ch • 35
ch • 36
ch • 37
ch • 38
special 1
btsvelyz❤

ch • 14

2K 120 9
By frhwonu-

BTS and Lovelyz come home late today as they have their practice till late evening.

Lovelyz is in their practice room at Wollim Entertainment. The sound of gasping and breathing hard could be heard in the practice room as their body collapse onto the cold floor. It has been 5 hours since they started and not once did they stop to take a break.

Yeah, they are desperate.

Desperate to debut.

The dance instructor claps her hands and called it a day before she went out from the room. The members quickly reach out to water bottles and gulp it down.

"Soul unni, I have to get going first. Jin and I will be buying groceries for tonight's dinner" Myungeun says and picks up her bag before she rush out from the room. A wide smile plastered on her face.

"Ahh, am I the only single person here?" Sujeong whines as she plays with Jiae's hair. "Don't worry, you are not alone" Jiae says and they high-fived together.

"Keep that up and you will end up dying alone" Jisoo says before she sits down next to Kei.

"Not like you have one!!"

"I will!!!"

The room suddenly get silent as Babysoul come back from talking to their manager. Her face looks pale and her steps are slow. Not like the usual cheerful leader she is before. How to say it.... She looks...soulless?

The members look at each other, they can't hide the fact they are worried about Babysoul's condition. Jiae had told them about this earlier and they understand her condition very well. Babysoul, sometimes can't be honest with her own feelings and she get confused by it a lot.

"Soul unni, gwenchana?" Yein asks while in their way back to the shared house. Babysoul looks back to her from the front seat and flash a soft smile before she says,

"Why would you ask me a question like that? Of course I am okay"

She knows it herself.

That's a terrible lie.

Even the members who are keeping silent can see through her lie.

They arrived at the shared house and Babysoul is the last one to get out from the van. Jiae waits for their leader to go into the house together and she has something to tell to Babysoul. She can't let their leader be like that anymore.

"Yah, what are you doing? Palli, it's cold here" Babysoul says and was about to step in the house when Jiae halted her.

"Go talk with him unni"

"I don't want to" Babysoul says while looking down at the ground. Her small hands turn into a fist. She feels sad by the fact that Rapmon shouted at her and get mad at her. She hates this feelings so much.

"Just be honest with yourself for once! You don't want to keep this going on right? You want to stay next to him, you want to comfort him and you want to love him! What is so hard about being honest with it?!" Jiae says.

[ babysoul's POV ]

That's right...

What she said is right.

Why on earth am I doing this?

I care for him, I want to comfort him when he is sad, I want to be by his side when he is happy or sad and I want to love him. Not as a friend anymore..

I look up to Jiae before smiling to her and quickly go into the house and search for Namjoon. I have to say it now. I don't want this to keep going on. Having him by my side even though I know we can't be together is so selfish of me,

But, I want to be greedy for once and go to him.

"Suga, where is Namjoon?" I ask. He told me he's in his room and I quickly went up the stairs to the third floor. His room is near the staircase so I quickly arrive and knock on the door.

"Namjoon-ah? It's me Soojung" I say while knocking. Does he can't hear me? Ahh!!!

I knock on it again but still no answer from the inside. Should I give up?

NO!!!

I won't give up here. Even if I have to say it here, I will say it!

I was about to knock again when the door squeak opens and Namjoon is standing in front of me. He looks at me briefly before he suddenly pulls me into his room.

No...calm down, Lee Soojung. Don't freak out or blurt out anything stupid or you will be embarrassing yourself again.

"Namjo-"

"I'm sorry"

Huh?

Wait, why is he the one saying sorry? Isn't it supposed to be me? I'm the one who annoyed him that day...

"I know it may sounds weird but I have something important I need to tell you"

I gulp. What it is?

Slowly, I nod my head, still not looking at Namjoon.

"I like you Lee Soojung"

~~~~~~

Jin and Myungeun had went to buy groceries for today's dinner and now they are alone at the house. BTS and Lovelyz are still at the company, getting ready to come home. They would be cooking dinner for the other members now.

"Seokjin-ah~ pass me the sauce!" Myungeun says with aegyo as she tilts her head to him.

"Kiss me first"

"Don't even dream about it Kim Seokjin"

"Ahh~ Just once! Okay?"

"I don't want to"

"Yah, then when will we ever have child if you are like this?"

"Psh, who said you will be my husband?"

"And who on earth said I will marry you?"

"What?! Yah! You cheat on me don't you?!"

"Ani~ you cheat on me first!"

"Aish! Stop it already!" Myungeun say and pout. Ugh, teasing Jin would be the most interesting thing to do but if it the opposite,

Oh God, save her.

Jin will never back with that sharp tongue of him.

She proceed to take the sauce that is placed on the top shelf all by herself. She climbs up the cabinet carefully and take the sauce. While going down, Myungeun lost her balance. Her hand that was holding the sauce bottle weakened as she could feel her body was going to fall.

"AH-"

"Got you" a voice say.

Wait, what? She is not on the floor? Wth? She expected some pains on her butt and back but there's none. Myungeun's eyes slowly open as she looks around. The moment she open her eyes, a soft lips landed on hers.

Seokjin...

She know.

This is his way of saying sorry to her. It may looks weird to others but no words can get them apart from each other. The way he loves her because of her true self, and because of it, she fell hard core on him too.

"Mianhe..."

"And also, saranghae"

~~~~

[ suga's POV ]

I was trying to write the lyrics for Bangtan's new song when this freaking alien come and drag me out of my own room.

Seriously, I wanted to curse out loud but looking at how cheerful V's face right now, I give up. It's been a while since he last smile genuinely like that. Not even once since he broke up with Sujeong. I think meeting her again is a blessing for V.

He get to meet his love again.

As V is pulling me to living room, my eyes drifted to a figure. Her long brown hair, her flawless white skin and her beautiful eyes captured my heart since I first meet her.

Yoo Jiae.

My daydreaming ended when Seokjin hit my head hardly, making me snapped out of my thoughts.

"OUCH! YAH!!!" I shout.

"Ugh, listen when someone's talking will you?" He say, irritated.

Sigh.. Looks like I have to listen to this boring gathering with the members again.. Last time we had this gathering, it ended by all of us talking about random stuffs. I only hope we will not talk about Seokjin's obsession over himself again.

"Okay guys, listen up" Rapmon say and gestures for us to get closer so he can whisper something to us.

"Aish! Just tell us already for goodness sake!" Hoseok say.

"Gurae hyung! What's up with the suspense?!" The two youngest say together.

"Arasso, I will tell you now! Tomorrow is our field trip right?" He ask.

Wth? Of course tomorrow is the field trip, why bother asking something he already knows? Anyway, I keep on listening.

"We will be going to a hill resort and there will be a competition for staying at the best resort. The group who wins first place will get to stay at that resort and can choose another group to stay with them. We have to win the competition and let Lovelyz stay with us or not the principal will give us a heavy punishment!" He stated seriously.

Wait.

Wtf is that old man thinking?!!??!?!?

Making us win a competition and let the girls stay with us just so that we will not get a punishment?! Seriously, that old man is crazy.

Then what if we don't win it?

It's not only Bangtan who will get the punishment but Lovelyz will also get it!

"Do Lovelyz know about this?" I ask. I really hope they don't know anything about this cause I know how much they hate to get involve in stupid things like this. It will cause an accident to happen if one side is not careful.

"The principal told me to inform them about the competition but I don't want to tell them. It's too dangerous" Rapmon say. His eyes show that he is worried. Of course, his baby is in that group after all.

"Then, that's mean we-"

"We will win this stupid competition and get over with it already" I say, cutting off Jimin's words.

I look at the members, their faces show that they are confuse over my action. Sure it's weird for me to participate in this kind of event but it's for Lovelyz's safety.

I have to protect the one who is precious for me and that would be only her.

~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone! First of all, I'm sorry that it took a month for me to update T_T I was busy with school that I couldn't had time for this story. And also because I lost my inspiration to write.

Anyway , I might cannot update once a week anymore. I'm really sorry to you guys!!!!

Please do comment and vote!

- flying kiss~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 139 28
Her life is full of black, dark and gloom. She never send people her smile. She forgot the real her. She forget how to smile and that make she think...
6K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
111K 5K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...
7.5K 883 46
After a terrible break up leading to horrible, unforgettable things, Jamie Samuels moves to live with her sickly grandmother. Starting at a new scho...