Let The Sky Fall (Synyster Ga...

By nickisevenfold

Jackie and Brian just can't seem to stay away from the things that bring trouble and drama to their lives, bu... More

Bring It On Home
The Start of a Bad Dream
It's Your Fxcking Nightmare
My Best Creation
A Hard Day's Night
Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place
The Choice Is Mine
Nothing Else Matters
Slight Complications
Things Fall Apart
Searching For A New Start
When Family Judges
New York Calling
What's Mine Is Your's
First Dates The Worst
Some Kinky-Time In Return For An Apology?
A Kiss On The Lips
Old Habits Die Hard
Killing Two Birds With One Stone
Calamity Thanksgiving To All
What Would James Say?
Silence Like A Cancer Grows
Synyster Secret
Good Ol' Bri
Papa Gates Of Hell
Home Sweet Hope
We All Lie Sometimes
A Haner State of Mind
The Wasted Years
Filthy Prankster
Still Loving You
The End of a Wonderful Five Month Streak
Life Isn't Fair
Don't Leave Me
Everything Will Be Okay
For Better Or For Worse / Author's Note
The Unforgiven
The Fear That Can't Be Faced
Don't Fear The Reaper
Things Get Old
There's Nothing To Be Jealous Of
A Blast From The Past
Crimson Day
No One To Fear But Vengeance Himself
Moments Like These
The Butt Dialer
Breaking Point
Sing of the End: Part 1
Sing of the End: Part 2
Maturity At It's Weakest
Beggars Can't Be Choosers
Coincidences
Saving Jackie
Leaving Cali Blues
Photographs and Memories
Dressed To Kill
Back For More
Take Me Back Inside
Smooth Sailing
The More The Merrier
My Judgment Day
I'm So Proud of You
Second Heartbeat: Part 1 - Hypnotize Me
Second Heartbeat: Part 2 - Negative and Positive
Second Heartbeat: Part 3 - Our World
Just Like A Circus
Basket Case
The Last Breakfast
Ladies of Avenged Sevenfold
Guess Who's Back?
Now We Out in Paris: Part 1
Now We Out in Paris: Part 2
Father Knows Best
Blood, Water and Heat
Hit The Road
Brotherly Advice
One Last Plead
Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot (FINAL CHAPTER)

The Awkward Coincidence

2.5K 57 9
By nickisevenfold

I found time to update! This chapter is kind of important because of the next chapter:))))) 

I love you all<33

It was a tough choice deciding whether or not to dress up for Halloween. It was bad enough knowing I had to leave Sophia with Marlene for the night since Brian didn't want to take her to Zacky's annual Halloween party. He had a good point; being around all that smoke and alcohol wasn't good for the baby. Even though it was hard to let her go for the night and probably the morning too, depending on how hammered we came back. 

After going through a cesarean, I was really self conscious about my body. My scar wasn't as visible as it was before, but if you stared at my stomach, it was. That's why I didn't want to dress up as prisoner Princess Leia from Star Wars. But Brian was so persistent about wanting to beat Matt and Val's costume of a sexy pirate and captain. I didn't care to beat anyone. I just wanted clothes on me and a few drinks in me. 

"Do I have to go in?" I asked, looking out the window once we parked in the driveway. 

"Yes! Show them how sexy a mom can look. Baby, trust me. You're gonna be the sexiest one there." 

I scoffed, "Yes with a fucking huge ass scar. What was Zacky going to be?" 

"I think Jack and Lindsay was going to be Sally? I don't know. That's what I understood. Or maybe he was being sarcastic? Anyways, let's go. I want some JD." 

Hesitant, scared and embarrassed, I dragged my half naked body out of the car and took Brian's hand once he was at my side. 

I have to admit, him dressing as Han Solo is divinely a turn on. The inner nerd in me wanted to jump his bones and work on baby number two. 

We entered the house as a wave of music hit us right in the face. There were people already there, drinking, picking at the food and smoking. I was looking forward to seeing Gena but then I had remembered that she no longer was going to be coming to events like this.

"Wow." A female voice from behind said. I spun around and saw Lacey dressed as Sandy from Grease. "For a mom, you sure know how to look sexy. You got your body back." 

I nodded, giving her a quick hug, "Thank you. And you, looking like Sandy. You look hot."

She blushed, holding her red cup to her mouth, "Thank you! I just met Zacky's new girlfriend." She hissed, "She's really pretty. I was disappointed Gena wasn't coming."

"Same. But hey, sometimes things happen for a reason." 

"Yeah... Let's go get you guys some drinks. I need to look for Johnny anyways. After drinking three beers he took off." She giggled. 

With Brian's hand still linked with mine, we followed her into the kitchen where Zacky hid his good liquor. She pulled out bottles of Bacardi Rum, Grey Goose, Crown Royal, and Patron Tequila Silver. Excited and all, Brian released my hand and took over the Grey Goose, pouring some into a red cup near by. I decided to have some myself. I deserve to have some fun. I hadn't drank in over a year thanks to Soph and with her out of my hands for a bit, it was well needed. 

"Hey, I never gave you permission to get that." Zacky's voice echoed through the kitchen. "Just kidding. Pour me some too." 

Brian quickly obeyed as I questioned Zacky's costume. I really didn't get what he was. "What are you supposed to be?" I asked referring to his robe which resembled that of Hugh Hefner. 

He dusted the sleeves with his arms taking a puff of his cigarette. "Hugh. Playboy-Daddy-O. Macho Couguar. The Pornicator!" 

"Then what's Lindsay supposed to be?" 

Just as I asked that question, Lindsay came waltzing in with a Playboy bunny costume on. My jaw literally dropped. Either they knew Gena was trying out for that Playboy Live Contest or it was some sort of freaky coincidence. 

"Oh hey Jackie. Hi Brian. You guys look awesome!" She said, falling into Zacky's arms. 

I nodded, "You look great too. Nice costume. Why did you guys decide to dress as Hugh and a Bunny?" 

Zacky took the cup from Brian's hand and downed the vodka rather quickly, "You know... I just wanted to show the world my girl is the best looking Playboy bunny out there, right babe?" 

Lindsay, ever-so innocently and clueless nodded. "Right. Where's Sophia? I wanted to see her." She pouted. 

I was too into giving Zachary the evil eye to even respond to Linds' question. Brian took a sip of his drink, "She's with our friend for the night maybe the morning too depending on how hammered I can get Princess Lay-Ya... Get it? Leia; Lay-ya?

"Oh my God, you have a sense of humor." Lindsay allowed this dark cloud of sarcasm to escape her lips. 

I couldn't help but laugh at how shocked Brian's expression was. He totally didn't expect someone else to know how to play the sarcasm game. I can so get used to Lindsay being around. 

He cleared his throat, "Yeah well... Your bunny ears are- Ah, fuck it I give up. I'm going to find Matt. You coming?" I shook my head, "Okay. Linds let's go outside. It looks like a murder is going to take place any second in here."

"I couldn't agree more. See you both outside." 

I waved, eyeing her until she was out of the area. "What the fuck!" I loudly whispered smacking Zacky's arm.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?" He asked, rubbing the area that I smacked.

"Are you seri- No wait, are you stupid? How did you find out Gena was going to try out for the Playboy Live contest?" 

"She posted something on Insta and then deleted it. Hey, if she wants to go out with a dick like Brennen then I can have Lindsay dress up like a Playboy bunny." He said then took a sip of his drink. 

I was rather confused at what he was trying to get across. "What are you even saying? Are you hearing yourself? You were the one that cheated on Gena in the first place and you're still with the girl. Now that Gena is moving on, doing something she wants to do-- Something that'll make her happy, you're throwing it in her face?" 

"She doesn't know I am though. That's the glory of things. See, some of our friends are here. They're going to eventually figure out why Linds is dressed like a bunny." 

"You're only making yourself out to look completely jealous of Brennen and Gena." He stood quiet, taking in all that I was saying. Because it was true. "Grow up, dude. You have no right to call the kettle black." 

"Nor do you." 

"Yeah, but I've learned my lesson. I love Brian and there's nothing that'll make me fuck up on him now." 

Tired of having a conversation that he'd most likely forget by the morning, I headed out of the kitchen and set out to find Brian. 

Lindsay was sitting beside the pool looking a bit bummed. She no longer had her bunny ears on and I suspected the worse. 

"Babe, you want one?" Brian asked, holding up a beer can. 

I shifted my eyes between him and Lindsay, unsure who to give my needed attention to. "I think we need a little girl talk." I pointed towards the lonesome brunette. He took the hint, nodding. 

I grabbed an empty seat and placed it beside the pool chair in which Lindsay was sitting on. She didn't move a muscle until I sat beside her and sighed deeply. 

"Oh... Hi." She said in a monotonous voice. 

"Hi." I smiled, getting comfortable in the seat. "What's with the long face?" 

She shrugged, "Just thinking about somethings..." Instead of picking at it, I just left it. I figured when she'd want to talk about it, we'd talk. "How's the party up there?"

"It's alright. I think Zacky's done a better job at hosting other parties, but maybe it's the lack of booze in everyone. I give it an hour before this place starts getting loud." 

"Can I confide in you about something?" 

I nodded, "Absolutely." 

She took a deep breath, throwing the bunny ears behind her on the seat. "I heard what you two were talking about in there. You know about Gena doing that Playboy thing. He's just doing it to make her jealous and I honestly don't think she would be. I feel like I'm being used."

"Hey, hey, hey." I stopped her from going on any further. "Don't talk like that. He's not using you. Zachary is a stupid, really stupid guy. He is most definitely not using you. He loves you." 

"Oh yeah?" She scoffed, "Explain why I'm dressed like his soon-to-be ex-wife will be dressed in a few months..." 

"Because he's jealous! Linds, I have known that asshole my whole life, okay? He's a really stupid and jealous person. Right now, he's grieving his divorce. The only way he knows how to do that is by finding ways to make Gena jealous. But it's not going to work because even she knows how he is. You know what though?" 

"What?" 

"Gena and I went out a few weeks ago to the shopping center in Glendale and i just so happened to see an ex-boyfriend from New York. He used to be ginormous but now he looks like a perfectly sculpted statue. So, Gena started gawking at him, vise-versa. I ended up telling Zacky and Brian was there. Ever since then, Brian has done so many things to show he is better than Brennen." 

"Brian's jealous?" 

"Oh so majorly!" I chuckled, "But see it's their egos. Same thing with Zacky. He's jealous that Gena is happy and he has reason to be. Brennen is a doll. Literally. It's damaging his ego." 

"I need to meet this Brennen." She joked. 

I let a laugh escape my lips, "Every woman in the world does... But honestly if every woman did, we'd have lots of Brians and Zackys. That's not a good thing. I have an idea." I said taking her bunny ears and placing them back on her head,  "Take Zacky upstairs, right now and show him that you are the best Playboy Bunny. I'll hold the fort down here." 

"No. It's wrong. This is Zac-" 

"Unless you want Zacky to continue thinking about making Gena jealous, I suggest you do it."

She willingly grew a smirk on her face and stood up. "I guess I'll be back then." 

"You go get'em tiger!" I shouted as she walked away. 

I sat back in the chair, reclining in it and released a deep breath. I wasn't buzzed yet but after this talk. I sure did need it.  

"So." Brian said from behind me, walking to the pool chair that Linds was previously sitting on. "You know I only get jealous because I don't want you leaving me." 

"It's not like I would. Remember, you got something he doesn't." 

"And what's that, babe?" 

I stood up from my chair and sat on his lap. I traced the outline of his chin, smiling down at him. "You got spark. You got this," I said pointing to his heart. "He's got this." I rubbed my fingers together, imagining money in my hands. "I'd choose your cold heart over hismoney any day." 

He shook his head laughing, "You're so sweet," he sarcastically said pinching my cheek, "C'mon, let's go do some shots."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 730 25
Read threw the eyes of Brian Haner Jr, a.k.a Synyster Gates, as he slowl falls in love for the first time. See how he changes his bad boy rock star a...
1.6K 78 12
(NOTE: read parts one and two before reading this part)
35.6K 1.2K 37
WARNING: A very smutty story based on a very smutty dream. What started as something simple turned into something uncontrollable.
6.1K 210 15
When a girl is adopted and grows up, she learns, a very well known face, looks a lot like her. She sets out to discover she was put up for adoption w...