EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)

By AshtraysxHeartbreak

WELCOME TO WHERE I WRITE ABOUT 12 IDIOTS. This a scenario fanfic dedicated to EXO! Also just a quick thing I... More

EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)
Chapter 1 - Last Chance (Kai)
Chapter 2 - Stay With Me (Kris)
Chapter 3 - Let Me Make It Up To You (Sehun)
Chapter 4 - I'll be your fantasy (Luhan)
Chapter 5 - All That Matters (Tao)
Chapter 6 - Reality Ruins Lives (Suho)
Chapter 7 - Daddy Chanyeol
Chapter 8 - I See Love (Xiumin)
Chapter 9 - Give Up (Luhan)
Chapter 10 - A Good Morning (Chen)
Chapter 11 - Skype (Kris)
Chapter 12 - She Don't Like The Lights (Sehun)
Chapter 13 - Kitten (Kai)
Chapter 14 - His Lips (Baekhyun)
Chapter 15 - My Sexy Nurse (Luhan)
Chapter 16 - Phone Call (Kris)
Chapter 17 - Forever (Xiumin)
Chapter 18 - Promise (D.O)
Chapter 19 - Beautiful (Luhan)
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Pieces (Kris)
Chapter 21 - Audacity (Kris)
Chapter 22 - Hero (Baekhyun)
Chapter 23 - Smut (Chanyeol)
Chapter 24 - Rainy Mornings (Chanyeol)
Chapter 25 - Mine (Chanyeol)
Chapter 26 - All Mine (D.O)
Chapter 27 - Too Hot (Luhan)
Chapter 28 - I See Love Part 2 (Xiumin)
Chapter 29 - How Does It Feel? (Chanyeol)
Chapter 30 - Rainy Days (Kris)
Chapter 31 - Monster (Tao)
Chapter 32 - Deal (Baekhyun)
Chapter 71 - Drunk (Sehun)

Chapter 72 - Partition (Xiumin)

2.1K 19 4
By AshtraysxHeartbreak

It involves some daddy kink just so you know. x

My hands snake up my body, the deafening music enveloping me as I try my best to turn him on, make him writhe in his seat, anything to let me know I'm doing something right. My hands run through my hair as his eyes catch mine. I wink at him, and he goes back to talking to some friends with an obvious smile on his face.

I've been trying for hours to make him want me; tracing my hand up his thigh as we ate dinner with important people, brushing my ass up against him any time I could, biting my lip as he talked to me. Nothing moved him. Nothing.

It was Xiumin's twenty-fourth birthday, and it wasn't a joke when EXO said he would do something big for him. A venue with abnormally huge round tables with well-known name cards, dancers hanging from the ceiling twisting and bending their acrobatic bodies, and twinkling lights hanging beautifully around the whole room. It makes me think of what I got into when I started dating Xiumin two years ago. I still get overwhelmed from his immense amount of money.

He starts to walk up to me through friends and family on the dance floor, the strobe lights hiding his face intermittently as he comes closer with a hunger in his doe like eyes. I pretend I don't notice him as I turn around to feel my backside. Finally, I've got him. His hands grip my waist, swaying with me, and I can feel his pretty lips next to my ear.

"Keep doing that and I might take you here now in front of everyone" he whispers somewhat loudly over the music.

"Oh, you wouldn't" turning around, tugging his tie playfully. He shakes his head smiling, the techno beat shielding his giggle.

"We're leaving" he says sternly, and I know better than to disagree. He suddenly grabs my arm walking to countless people, saying goodbye, all feeling like it happened within seconds. We walk out to the vast amount of paparazzi. The lights flashing from the cameras turn my vision white as I release Xiumin's arm, scrunching up my black gown to avoid falling, the red bottoms Xiumin's got me for my birthday now showing. I put my free arm through Xiumin's. The figures behind the cameras shout comments; some rude, and others just trying to get a good picture. We stop for a couple of seconds as a sleek black limousine pulls up. He lets out a breath as he closes the door, silence absorbing the air.

"Finally" he sighs; unbuttoning his suit and ruffling through his loose curls he's been growing out.

"I don't mind them sometimes" I smile down at my fiddling hands, and his lips press against my cheek, and slowly moves to my ear, tossing my expensive salon-curled hair to the other side.

"I don't think I can wait any longer," he states quietly, sucking on my earlobe, my neck opening up to him.

"You look stunning babe" he mumbles, nipping my jaw. I smile, remembering our wedding. His slick lips release from my neck, and I come out of my sweet daze.

"Sir, partition, please" he says in a silk, professional tone, making me groan inwardly.

"Of course, Sir" the driver replies, the black shield sliding up.

My mouth goes dry, my confidence trying to hide as his eyes dart back to me, something primal mixing within his eyes along with the natural green in them. My teeth causing pain to my bottom lip in between them, and I cross my legs, trying to relieve some tension that's building when he hasn't even kissed me yet.

"Where were we?" he teases. He sits extremely close to me, his lips returning to my neck. "Turn around for me baby, I need this beautiful dress off."

I peek over to his growing length trying to rip out from his perfectly tailored dress pants, and I start to faintly pant for him. I face opposite him as he unzips my dress, his rough hands gliding down my shoulders with the straps of my dress between my fingers. The dress pools at my waist, and I lift myself up as his hands glide over my backside, my dress now on the floor.

He gets off the seat and moves the shimmering piece of fabric aside, his broad body on his knees in front of my closed legs. His eyes widen as he sees my corset matching the color of his eyes, revealing just enough.

"Andrea" he says speechless, as my confidence peeks out.

He pushes my legs apart, revealing my lace panties. His hands grasp my calves to pull me on the edge of the seat, his face coming closer to my heated area.

"You never cease to amaze me, baby" he says inches away from my throbbing core. He kisses me softly through the lace, my head tilts back, letting him tease, he kisses from my inner thigh, lifting my legs up to kiss down to my ankles. It seems as if he's about to take my heels off, but he stops.

"I like these, we'll keep these on" he says devilishly. He returns back to my wet center, continuing the torture by tracing his fingers down the middle through the fabric. He moves them to the side, his mouth sucking on my nerves as he inserts a finger inside. My hands feel through his hair, and I pull him away.

I slide off the seat and straddle him as he sits up, my back resting against the seat, and we stare at each other for a moment, time almost seeming to stop, before he attacks my lips with his own, time starting to speed up. My red lipstick smudges as he grabs my face and invades my mouth with his tongue, his hands traveling to my hair and pulling my head back, claiming my neck once again, inhaling my Burberry perfume, one of his favorites. I try and unbutton the bottom of his shirt, the top ones already stylishly open for the venue. I try and pull out his tucked-in shirt before he grabs my hands, and I wince from the pressure.

"Did Daddy say you could do that?" he asks with a dark tone. I love it when we play like this, my eyes widening and my mouth dropping slightly.

"N-no, sorry Daddy" I apologize, my breathing becoming louder.

"Turn around" he orders.

I face the seat as he slowly unties my corset, tossing it over, revealing my exposed back, in nothing except my thin underwear and heels.

"Christ" he swears, and he bends me over, my stomach pressed against the seat, my ass right in front of him. He spanks me lightly, the faint sting causing me to moan, triggering his primal instincts. He turns me back around, and with one swift move, takes my panties in his hands and tears them off.

"I'll take you shopping tomorrow" he says, in his own way for apologizing.
He's panting heavily, and he's still dressed. He grabs my hands to place on his clothes, allowing me to take them off, and I gladly accept his offer.
I'm on top of him as our naked bodies begin to stick together slightly; my mouth sucks on his neck, purposely leaving a noticeable mark. I smile to myself.

He gets up from lying down, his hands grabbing my shoulders angrily.
"Daddy never said that you could do that" he scolds, referring to his hickey. He takes my nipples with his fingers, pinching and pulling hard as I wince. He kisses me softly between my breasts before he lies back down.

"Ride me, baby" he pleads, his anger fading. I line myself up to him as his chest rises and falls quickly, his hands massaging my thighs. I sink down on him and he groans, the familiar feeling welcoming both of us.

I start to move swiftly, craving release soon before we get home. My body rocks against him, and I lean forward, putting my hands on either side of his head. I lift myself up and back down on him, swirling around him, creating a rhythm. His eyes cringe shut, all of his dominance fading away as my power comes over him.

His hands grip my waist, one hand traveling back to spank me. "Again, Xiumin" I plead, and he obliges, spanking me once more as he groans.
He becomes angry at my slow pace, my legs soon getting tired. He pushes me down, his hands now on the sides of my head, him now on top. He rams into me, so swiftly my breath hitches in my throat, a moan not being able to come out, my eyes opening wide His endurance never fails; pounding me quickly, the only sound being our bodies hitting together and our melodic moans. His hand travels to my clit and starts rubbing, trying to get a release out of me since his is coming soon.

His head cradles between my neck and shoulder. "Andrea," he moans, and I pull him up to kiss him sloppily, our mouths vibrating together as he stills, feeling himself fill inside of me as I hit my own high. As I come back to reality my eyes begin to fall, my body not being as fit as Xiumim, who goes to the gym four times a week. He grabs a blanket after dressing himself and wraps it around me, getting out of the limo and avoiding the paparazzi, and leaving my clothes in the limo, since we know we will hear about it tomorrow. He lifts me up as we walk to the door.

"How long have we been in front of the house?" I say lazily. "About twenty minutes" he laughs, kissing my forehead as he sets me down to open the door.

We lay in bed as he pulls me closer, "I don't think I will ever get tired of you" he whispers. I try to respond, but 'mmm' is all that can come out before I drift to sleep, his head nuzzling between my head and shoulder.

A/N:

I apologize for the long hiatus.

Feedback is always nice.

-Adie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 4.2K 68
Darlentina AU. :)
29.2K 1.9K 37
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
3K 210 7
AD in parallel universes. NOTE: All works are fiction. Please separate fiction from reality.
355K 6.8K 112
First 🤩😍 read na guys