Divine *Stiles Stilinski* Boo...

By texasforever6

"I'm not normal, but then again neither are you or this town." More

On the Hunt
New girl
Oh brother
Why!
We were the help
Attack and homework
Take it easy
Whatcha reading?
Disclaimer
So do I
Need to know
Werewolf Oven?
Batman, Robin, and Catwoman
Intense
He wants you
Magic Bullet
Arm sawing
A Moutain Lion
Yoda
Keying
Dont be a teen wolf
It's Your Boss
Air vents
Trapped
Old pack
Drunk in love
Biles
I like you
Lunatic escape
Not a Chance
Making Out
Best friend save
Danny Boy
Visiting hours
Saving pretty boy
Comforting
Date crashing
Did yall threaten him?
Pre-dance
The Dance
This is just a theory
Next Part!

We stole

7.6K 154 11
By texasforever6

"Stiles be quite!" I hiss as we sneak into the locker room where coaches office is.

"I'm trying, you know I'm not the most coordina-" he begins as he kicks a lacrosse stick making a noise. "Sorry." He grimaced.

"Ok you just stay here and I'll get the monitor." I say with my hand in the door. Stiles nods as I ease open the door just enough for my body to fit.

Quietly I scramble around the office while Stiles keeps watch. Once I find the two things we need I slip out. "Ok text Scott and tell him to meet us on the field."
*****
"Okay. Now - put this on." Stiles hands Scott the monitor.

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott ask looking at it.

"Yeah, we borrowed it." Stiles state.

"Stole it." Scott corrected eying us.

"Temporarily misappropriated. Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day." I explain holding up the phone that shows the rate.

"Isn't that coaches phone?" Scott questions.

"That we stole." Stiles shrugs.

"Why?" Scott worries.

"Ok so when you wolf out your heart rate goes up. When you play lacrosse, when your with Allison, when your mad, and so on. One key to control is learning out to control your heart rate." I attempt to explain to Scott.

"Like the Incredible Hulk!" Scott excitedly says.

Stiles smiles at his friend. "Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, yeah."

"No I am the Incredible Hulk." Scott proudly states.

"No, now shut the hell up and put the damn strap on." I scold.

I feel a nudge and Stiles leans a down to my ear. "He kinda is the Incredible Hulk."

I turn my head to the boy and glare. "Do NOT feed his ego Stilinski." I look up from Stiles and see Scott all strapped up.

"Ok so now you need to kneel right here." I push him down to his knees. "And now just control yourself." I happily say walking back over to Stiles.

"This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period." Scott grumbles.

"Us neither, now are you ready?" I ask picking up the phone, while Stiles grabs his stick.

"No." Scott bluntly says.

"Remember, don't get angry." Stiles instructs before he begins launching lacrosse balls at Scott.

"I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea. Oh, man. Okay, that one - kind of hurt." Scott groans hunching over.

"Quiet!" I yell. "Remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, all right? About staying calm."

Scott then begins whispering to himself. "Stay calm. Staying calm. Staying totally calm. There's no balls flying at my face-" Stiles then launches one that hits him directly in the crotch.

Stiles and I both wince in pain for out friend. "Aah! Son of a bitch!" Scott calls out.

Stiles the lets out a snicker. "You know what? I think my aim is actually improving." I let a smile slip on my face at his comment.

"Wonder why?" Scott hisses.

"Don't get angry!" I instruct from the side.

"I'm not getting angry." He calls back.

After a few more shots his heart rate begins to rise rapidly. "Scott you gotta calm down!" I call out to him.

"Stop. Just-can we just hold-" he crouched down and began trying to breath, I've the heart rate went down Stiles and I approached him.

"Scott? Scott, you started to change." Stiles told him.

"From anger. But it was more than that. Was like, the angrier I got, the stronger I felt." Scott tried to explain.

"So it is anger, then. Derek's right." Stiles states looking at me, while I nod.

"I can't be around Allison." Scott sadly says.

"Just because she makes you happy?" I ask.

"No, because she makes me weak." He complains.
****
Walking into Coaches class I take a seat diagonal to Scott. Stiles goes to sit beside but Scott hisses for him to seat behind him. To Scott's dismal Alison slide into the seat before Stiles could.

"I haven't seen you all day." She happily grins.

"Uh, yeah. I've been, uh, super busy." Scott hesitantly says.

"Yea I've been helping him study for our Latin test." I pipe in trying to help Scott out.

Alison nods before looking back at Scott. "When are you gonna get your phone fixed? I feel like I'm totally disconnected from you." She pouted.

"Uh, soon. Real soon." Scott stutters.

"I changed lab partners, by the way." Alison added.

"Oh. To who?" Scott questioned.

"You silly." Alison laughed as Stiles and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Me? I mean, are you sure?" Scott panics.

"Yea Alison are you sure that's a good idea, I mean Scott is not the smartest person, or greatest lab partner and trust me I would know." I attempt to help.

"Yeah. This way I have an excuse to bring you home and study. You don't mind, do you?" Alison gives Scott the puppy dog eyes making him cave.

"I just - I don't want to bring your grade down." Scott tries.

"Well, I mean, maybe I can bring your grade up. Come to my place tonight. 8:30?" Alison grins.

"Tonight?" Scott clarifies.

Alison nods "8:30."

"Let's settle down." Coach yells out, getting everyone's attention. "Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading. Greenberg, put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the reading. How about, uh - McCall."

Scott's eyes widen in fear. "What?"

"The reading." Coach continues.

"Last nights reading?" Scott tried flipping through the pages.

"How about, uh, the reading of the Gettysburg Address?" Coach attempts as Scott furiously flips through the pages.

"What?" Scott panicked.

"That's sarcasm. You familiar with the term "sarcasm," McCall?" Scott's eyes flick to Stiles and I.

"Very." He grumbles, I turn around Stiles smirking and we high five.

"Did you do the reading or not?" Coach snapped.

"Uh - I think I forgot." Scott finally admits.

"Nice work, McCall. It's not like you're not averaging a "D" in this class. Come on, buddy. You know I can't keep you on the team if you have a "D." How about you summarize, uh, the previous night's reading? No? How about the, uh, the night before that? How about you summarize anything you've ever read - In your entire life?" Coach blew up finally.

"I - I, uh - " Scott stumbles over his words, I glance down at the heart monitor in my purse which was speeding up rapidly.

"Stiles!" I hiss flashing the monitor.

"No? A blog? How about, uh, how about, uh, the back of a cereal box? No? How about the adults only warning from your favorite website you visit every night? Anything? Thank you, McCall, thank you. Thank you, McCall! Thank you for extinguishing any last flicker of hope I have for your generation. You just blew it for everybody. Thanks. Next practice you can start with suicide runs. Unless that's too much reading. All right. Everybody else, settle down." Coach complained throwing his hands up. Stiles and I watch in fear. Slowly his heart rate begins to drop, I look over at Scott and see Allison has a grasp on his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.1K 30
"You're everything I want." [AU: no one in beacon hills is supernatural]
Monsters By Gerli

Fanfiction

247K 5.6K 128
" This town is filled with monsters, good thing that i am one too" - Corina Argent I don't own Teen Wolf or the photos that i post. I only own Corin...
1M 32K 24
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฉ. โ› I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL โœ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
64.6K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...