Love & War (A B5 story) (Watt...

By MissDeeLine

More

Love & War (A B5 story)
Love
Feels like a paradise
Trouble in paradise
Trouble in paradise part 2
Part 3
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Time flies...
Truth or dare
Beat it
The Music Awards
Birthday part 1
Birthday, part 2
Stay
Is it too late?
Hide & Seek
Never give up
Life is bittersweet
Are we strong enough?
It takes time
The time is right
The future is ours
The way
The best of us
It's about love
We need to work it out
Tour part I
Tour part II
Bad timing
Believe it
CarNise (Carnell and Denise) again
Not easy to breathe
Love on top
Settle for less
Wedding bells
Happiness
Live while we're young
Twisted minds
For many more years to come...
Epilogue

Paris, paris, paris

926 24 7
By MissDeeLine

Denise: I'm trying to call him but he doesn't answer... I guess he's having too much fun with savannah! Aargh

Carnell: Poor Bahja...

Meanwhile with Patrick.

Patrick: Hey :)

Miley: What again Patrick?

Patrick: I'm coming to make amend with you. I've been a jerk lately...

Miley: Sure thing.

Patrick: Let me finish. I'm tired of people telling me how to act with you because I already know how to. I guess it's time to show you that I'm able to be serious.

Miley, remember when we met? Three years ago, at the kids choice awards, you were sitting next to me and you were talking to your friend the whole ceremony... Mandy, right?

Miley: yes... :)

Patrick: I had some new sneakers on and I was hoping that nobody would walk on them that day but you did, twice! Lol I was so pissed at you that I promised myself to tell you exactly how mad I was. At the end of the ceremony I stood up and faced you. Then I said : Could you walk on my shoes a third time, you stupid!?. Remember what you did?

Miley: Lol I stepped on it a third time! Lol

Patrick: Yes! Lol I was so shocked that when I went home I took my daily diary and wrote only "Miley" in it. It pretty much summed up my day so. Lol since that day, I cannot remember one day of my life when I didn't wright your name on every single page of my diary. Sometimes it was at the beginning, or at the end of my note but it was always there. Here, look at it (He said while pulling out his journal)

Miley: (Took the note nook and couldn't stop smiling while reading it) Wait... Why is there a bunch of white pages in between?

Patrick: That was from the day I broke your heart, till the day you forgave me. I couldn't even write a thing. I realized you were more than just a girl... You are the girl. Miley I'm crazy in love with you. I can't imagine my life without you. Ok I'll probably mess up again, coz I'm stupid, I'm dumb and everything but trust me you're the only person that gives me strength to go beyond my expectations in life. You inspire me. I'd me miserable without you Miley.

Miley: (With tears in her eyes) Patrick I love you... Don't ever break my heart again. Or I'll break your balls! Lol

Patrick: hahaha I love you! I love you, I love you! (He said, kissing her)

Meanwhile with Bahja:

Bahja: I'm so excited! :)

Zonnique: We are too! You're finally dating a single guy! Lol

Bahja: Lol I know, sorry about that...

Bre: It's okay! Larry seems to like you a lot!

Bahja: You think?

Carnell: No... Sorry for interrupting but I need to talk to you Bahja...

Bahja: You can tell me everything in front of my friends

Carnell: ok... Larry is two timing you... With savannah. But she doesn't know either.

Bre: What?! What a jerk!

Bahja: Wait a minute! Larry? I don't believe you Carnell...

Zonnique: Bahj' why would he lie about such a thing? It's insane!

Bahja: Maybe because he likes me... :) Right, Carnell?

Carnell: Bahja, let me get this straight. I DON'T like you. I'm telling you the truth but since you don't want to believe me, fine. Good luck with Larry. (He said, then walked out of the room.)

Bre: Bahja! What's wrong with you?!

Bahja: he's lying!! I know it!

Zonnique: Let's wait for Larry then and ask him in person!

Bahja: He's supposed to come pick me up here in 30 minutes.

Bre: Let's go wait for him in the big hall!

They walked to the big hall where they found Denise waiting too.

Zonnique: Hey dee! :) who are you waiting for?

Denise: Hum... Savannah... You?

Bahja: Larry! Apparently he's cheating on me with sav' but I don't think it's true!

Denise: It's the truth... Carnell told me everything. They went to take a coffee together. For a date.

Bahja:...

Bre: Bahja you gotta believe it now. Why would dee lie to you?

Just a that moment, Larry and savannah walked in the hall, holding hands.

Bahja: You, jerk! How could you do that to me?! (She said, running upstairs, crying)

Larry: Bahja! Aargh...

Savannah: We're you two timing us? OMG, boys nowadays!

Denise: Larry... Je ne t'ai pas connu comme ça... Qu'est ce qui t'arrive?

Larry: C'est parce que je t'aime! Il n'y a que toi dans ma tête, Denise! J'en ai marre!

Carnell: What?!

Denise: Nothing, let's go.

Carnell: I don't speak French but I sure know what "je t'aime" means... Listen to me clearly Larry. Denise is my girlfriend, I'm not willing to share her with anyone. Since she chose me, I'm gonna need you to step back and never ever try to get her again. Am I making myself clear? I'm not playing.

Larry: I gotta go. See you later savannah. Denise.

Savannah: Dont worry Carnell. I'm keeping an eye on him from now on. He's not gonna hurt no more girl here.

Zonnique: We better go check out on bahj'.

Bre: Yeah. See you later.

Savannah: I'm coming with you. We need to talk.

Denise: I'm gonna go talk to Larry.

Carnell: WHAT?!

Denise: I'm going to clear things up and tell him that we're engaged. I want him to realize how impossible our story is to break. :)

Carnell: don't forget that I'm yours. You've got my heart in your hands.

Denise: And you have mine in yours. :) (Kiss him)

Back to Dustin and Kae

Dustin: I don't want you to work! That's it, end of the story!

Kae: So for you, I'm made to be a home mom, only taking care of you and baby ad?! That sure ain't gonna happen!

Dustin: Nobody needs you to work, kae! I'm already providing for our family!

Kae: Who's talking about providing?! I'm talking about doing something that I love to do! I want to get my career back!

Dustin: But it's over Karrueche! You have a child now! Get with it!

Kae: I've got a child so what? I can't work? I didn't know you we're the type to hold my dreams back. Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to chose me then coz listen to me clearly Dustin, I'm going to take my job back with or without your approval!

Dustin: Then there's no more wedding.

Kae: Really Dustin?! I didn't know you could go that low. (She said, running out of the room, crying)

With Demi, Ariana, Kelly and Bryan.

Demi: Oh my god I totally forgot that we had French fans too! That was insane!!

Kelly: I thought we were gonna die y'all! Lol

Ariana: I really had the fear of my life. I'm claustrophobic so I was terrified!

Bryan: lol don't worry baby, it's over. Let's order something to eat!

Demi: It's sooooo romantic here! The "Champs Élysée" is such a beautiful place!

Ariana: I know right? Dee is so lucky to be from around!!

Bryan: She's not from Paris?

Ariana: No she spent her college years in Paris but she's from Montpellier. It's in the south of the france. A very beautiful place, it's like there Miami! Lol

Kelly: It'll be cool if we got the chance to go visit there with her before going to Germany!

Demi: The concert is tonight then you have a meet and greet tomorrow morning. We could take a flight after that!

Bryan : we're supposed to be back the day after tomorrow before 12 am...

Ariana: We'll make it possible! Let's go back and tell everyone about it! :)

Kelly: But we didn't get to eat!

Demi: Ooh lets go boys! :)

Denise and Larry were talking when she got a text message from kae.

"Dustin just called off the wedding, I need you, where are you?"

Denise: oh my god! I gotta go, we'll talk another time

Larry: ( Interrupted her and kissed her)

Denise: (pushing him away) Larry!! Are you crazy! Aargh! (she said, walking out of his room)

________________________

Oh oh oh, Larry doesn't seem to get the point.

What will kae decide to do?

Do you think Denise should tell Carnell about the kiss?

Let's find out on the next chapter! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 234 5
Part two with Chris Browns sexy ass💋
233K 3.2K 80
Y/n Imagine book 2 Ask to request any celebrity Remember if you are not 14 you can not get a freaky or a violent imagine Send the request to my me...
418K 3.8K 30
"Baby girl , when I'm done with you you'll be begin for more . You'll be so wet you'll be peeing yourself" Malik smirked " yeah ok" i smirked Read...
113K 167 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_