Mushroom High

By pinkandpeachy

Drama is inevitable, whether one is at the top of the social hierarchy or a victim of those who are. Friendsh... More

Mushroom High
2. A New Friend And A New Girlfriend
3. Break Up And Make Up
4. Not So Uncool
5. Amore
6. Getting Closer
7. A Rainy Evening
8. Triple Date
9. Group Work
10. I Can't Move On
11. Pranks
12. Experiencing New Things
13. Blogs
Pls read!!!
14. Flashbacks
15. Roses And Daisies
16. Christmas
17. Surprises
18. It Can't Always Go Your Way
19. Party Poopers
20. Perspectives
21. Valentines Day
22. Hidden Hobby
23. A Step Further
24. After School
25. Bumping Into Rivals
26. Rosalina's Birthday
27. Hallucinations
28. Starting Fresh
29. Unpopulars For The Win
30. Revenge Isn't Sweet
31. A Single Peach
32. Not A Good Day
33. Another Secret Revealed
Hi
34. The Human Girl With Orange Hair
35. The Perfect Life
36. Lakeside Park
37. Fools And Fight-Pickers
38. A Night At Hollywood
39. Unconditional
Announcement
40. Last-Minute Realizations
41. A New Truth
42. The Last Day Of School
43. Fifteen Years Later
A Final Message From The Author
Behind The Chapters

1. The First Day Of School

2.5K 62 33
By pinkandpeachy

"Hey, Mario!" Daisy said, coming over to sit at the table.

"Hey," Mario said glumly.

"What's wrong? You seem down," Daisy asked.

"That's because I got put down," Mario muttered, staring at his pizza.

"Aww, don't listen to that crap,' Daisy said, patting his back.

*flashback*

"A squared B cubed," Mario answered, standing up.

"Correct, Mario. You're on the right track today," Ms. Paratroopa smiled. After that period, Mario was on his way to his locker, when someone shoved his books to the floor. He turned around and saw Bowser.

"Nerd," Bowser insulted. "What did you do this summer? Study?" He and his friends laughed and left Mario alone to pick up his books.

*flashback over*

"I should be used to it by now," Mario said. "Why am I so sensitive?'

"It's not your fault," Daisy replied. "Bowser and his friends really need to shape up their act."

"Hey, guys!" Luigi and Yoshi came over to join them.

"Hi," Mario and Daisy replied.

"Out of curiosity," Mario started. "Do you ever wish you were popular?"

"Yeah, sometimes," Daisy admitted. "I'm the only unpopular girl."

"But, you're the only girl here with a properly working mind," Mario laughed.

"Hey, that's offensive!" Yoshi exclaimed. He was never one to intentionally hurt other people's feelings.

"Haha, thanks, Mario," Daisy said.

"No, I don't wish I was popular, but I do wish people here would start treating people equally," Luigi said.

"I think so, too," Yoshi agreed.

"You guys have a good point," Mario told his friends.

*when school ended*

"Hey, Yoshi!" Birdo called.

"H-hey," Yoshi stuttered, unsure why a popular girl was talking to him.

"Wanna go out to dinner with me tonight?" Birdo asked in a flirty way.

"Umm, s-sure," Yoshi replied.

"Kay-kay, I'll meet ya at Flipswitch Felix at 6!" Birdo winked and gave him a kiss on the cheek, making Yoshi turn as red as the bow on Birdo's head.

How was that for a first chapter? Hope you liked it! Pls check out my other books. And sorry if you found it boring but it gets better as the book goes along. Anyways pls add, comment, vote, etc. Thanks!

- pinkandpeachy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 932 19
a world renowned paranormal investigator and tv personality meets an intelligent, quiet country girl a romance story β™‘ copyright Β© 2021 the queen sl...
4.4K 66 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...
5.7K 174 20
The Fudo family is on their way once again to Alaska, but a flight delayed makes them all feel unfortunate. However, Patch decides to tell the kids t...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...