Fate Like Fool ♚ BTS×LOVELYZ

By frhwonu-

"This fate like fool cursed me" Two groups, 14 hearts, 2 hearts connected as 1 while the love for the fateful... More

ch • 1
ch • 2
ch • 3
ch • 4
ch • 5
ch • 6
ch • 7
ch • 8
ch • 10
ch • 11
ch • 12
ch • 13
ch • 14
ch • 15
ch • 16
ch • 17
ch • 18
ch • 19
ch • 20
ch • 21
ch • 22
ch • 23
ch • 24
A/N
ch • 25
ch • 26
ch • 27
ch • 28
ch • 29
ch • 30
ch • 31
ch • 32
ch • 33
ch • 34
ch • 35
ch • 36
ch • 37
ch • 38
special 1
btsvelyz❤

ch • 9

2.1K 142 6
By frhwonu-

[ jungkook's POV ]

I don't know why I suddenly think of her. The image of her crying silently in the dark. Why does it feels so familiar yet unfamiliar? The way her lips and eyes move, there's no doubt I saw it before but why can't I remember when?

Every single night, I dreamed of a girl crying at the corner of a dark room. I was there, standing in front of her. I'm not the me right now, but the younger version of me. Is it my childhood memory?

"Yah, are you still thinking about that dream?" Taehyung ask me. I look at him and shook my head slowly. "Aigoo, do you think you can lie to me?" He say and lie down beside me.

All BTS members know about my dream because I always ended up having nightmare and couldn't sleep. "It's been 10 years, but that dream is still haunting me" I say and put my hand on my forehead. I really want to know who is that girl.

Why is she crying?

Am I close to her?

Who is she?

There's so much unanswered questions in my head. The time right now has passed midnight and I still can't sleep. I don't want to take sleeping pills tonight. Feeling frustrated, I grabbed my jacket and head to backyard. Maybe I will feel calm after that.

I open the door to backyard and was surprised to see someone sitting on the bench. Her head is looking down and I can hear sobbing from her. Is she crying?

I get closer to her and the sudden urge to just hug her and comfort her come. No way I will do that! I'm still too innocent for that!!!

Sigh...no, I'm still a gentleman.

Wow..since when I am so sarcastic? Maybe an inheritance from Jin hyung..

Ahh!!! Molla!!!!

"I don't know what is your problem but can you stop crying now?" I say while patting her head gently. Actually, deep inside, I really hope that she will stop crying now. My heart feels hurt for some reason and I don't know why.

Yein lifted her head up slowly and our eyes meet before she slap my hand away harshly. "Don't you dare to touch me" she say coldly and stormed in the house leaving me alone.

I look at Yein until her figure went away.

Just then I realized something sparkling on the bench.

It's a star-shaped brooch.

I grab onto it and look at it carefully.

"Ouch!!!!" I screamed in pain. My head hurt. Why? My head feels like it can exploded now and my legs give up on standing before I fall to the ground. I was gasping for air cause I can't breathe. What the hell?!

"Y-yein..."

Was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

[ end of POV ]

"Yah!!! Everyone wake up!!!!" A voice yelled in the morning wakened up everyone in the house.

"What the hell?!" Jiae say angrily cause someone has disturb her sleep. Baby soul wake up and groaned before finally standing up from her bed.

Lovelyz and BTS gathered up at the place where they heard someone yelling from before. Everyone is still in their pyjama when they went to the backyard.

There, their eyes widened at the sight in front of them.

Jungkook is lying on the ground. His face is pale and he is only wearing a thin shirt. Jimin is next to Jungkook, he looks scared to death.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

~~~~~

Jungkook was brought to hospital quickly after that and now he is in the emergency room. No one said a thing and the atmosphere is so tense. Everyone else are sitting but Yein keep on standing. Her legs trembled in fear. Did Jungkook become like that because of her?

She was the only one there with him last night. Just what in the world happened to him?!

Babysoul slowly walk to Suga before whispering something to his ear. He look at Babysoul briefly before doing as she said. He don't know whether it is really okay to do this.

Jiae is sitting at the farthest seat from the emergency room as she can't stand to be in the hospital. You can say it's a trauma she had since young. Jiae hate medicine, shot and everything related to hospital.

Her head feels dizzy and she wanted to vomit from the awful smell but she kept it in.

A hand suddenly stretch out in front of her. Jiae look up to see Suga offering his hand to her. Unknowingly, she reached for his hand and hold onto it tight. "Let's go" Suga say and bring Jiae out from the hospital.

They went out to a park near the hospital and sit down on one of the bench there. Jiae sigh in relief as she rested her head against the bench. "I never know the almighty Yoo Jiae can be defeated just like this" Suga say.

Jiae shot him a glare before she hit his arm hardly. "I am not!! I just hate to come to hospital!!" She say angrily and pout. Suga chuckled a bit seeing her act. Jiae has this strong personality and her baby face make it more cute.

Suga slowly put his head on Jiae's shoulder. Thump. Thump. Her heart beat increased as she felt Suga getting closer. Jiae tried to control her facial expression but it is no use. Her cheeks turn red as she can felt Suga's breath on her neck.

"Y-yah.."

"Let me sleep. I can't sleep all night because of you" Suga say.

Jiae was left confused. What did he mean by it was because of her?

She decided to let Suga sleep while she listen to music. At that time, the image of her and Suga listening to his music together come again. Honestly, Jiae really love his songs and composing. She feels calm by hearing to it.

Jiae look at Suga's sleeping face. He looks like a baby from this sight.

"Enjoying what you see?" He suddenly said that make Jiae startled. "Yah! You're not sleeping?!!" She ask angrily. No way...did he realize she was staring at him this whole time?

"I was but when you are talking about how much you like my music, I woke up" he say and sit up straight before he stare into her eyes.

"But..."

Suga lean his face closer to Jiae and their lips are inches away. No...he won't do that right?

"Do you like my music or me?"

Jiae can't say a thing. She feels like her lips are frozen and her head is dizzy. Why did he asked her a question like that? That fluffy feelings come again when Suga lean his face closer to her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"W-what.." Jiae stuttered as she put her hand on her cheek where Suga had kissed her.

"Thanks for letting me have a nice sleep" he say before walking away from her. His figure disappeared from her sight.

[ babysoul's POV ]

Jungkook has go out from the emergency room and they have put him in other room for him to rest. The doctor said we can come again tomorrow and most likely, he will wake up by that time.

"Yein, let's go" I say as I put my hand on her shoulder. Yein shook her head before she look at me. She must feel scared the most right now. Yein had told me about what happened last night but there's still no guarantee whether it is really true or not.

"I will stay here until he wake up"

I know it is no use in asking anymore and I let her to stay with a condition. She has to eat and rest. Her face looks pale since we came here.

We went back to the house by taxi but only two taxis come and it's all packed in there. Sigh...I'm the leader but they left me out?

"Looks like we stuck here until the taxi come again" a voice suddenly say and I look at the owner of the voice.

Namjoon?

What is he doing here?

"Just like you. I was left out too" he say and I nodded my head. Psh, how did this happened?! I can't be alone with him!! It's too dangerous!!! What if he do something to me?!!

Omma!!!!!!!

No, calm down Babysoul. This guy will die if he ever touch me after all. "So, what do you think?" He suddenly ask. I look at him and raised my eyebrow. What the hell is that supposed to be mean?

"About what?"

"Our plan to get BTS and Lovelyz closer" he say and I finally nods.

So that's it huh..

"Yeah, I think it's a success since we can communicate well without arguing anymore" I say before my lips form a smile. Namjoon is standing beside me so it is easier to do it. I hold onto his hand and smile to him happily. I am really thankful that we met BTS and be their friends.

"Thank you" I say, still holding his hand.

His eyes widened a bit but soon, he hold onto my hand tighter. "I should be the one to thank you" he say.

"Why?" He didn't answered me instead, he pulled me into a hug. His head rested on my shoulder and he linked his hand with mine. I really want to hit him and yelled at Namjoon but my lips can't utter a word. More like I don't want to pull away.

It feels warm and safe in his embrace. I hope he didn't realize it.

How much my heart beat increase because of him.

[ end of POV ]

That night, all of them decided to sleep in early cause no one even talk. BTS members are all worried about their maknae's condition and so does Lovelyz. Yein hadn't contacted them since they left the hospital.

Sujeong left her dark room and go down to the living room. She is too scared to sleep alone. Before, Yein would always accompanied her until she fall asleep but today is not.

She decided to watch television until the sleepiness come.

Sujeong go to the kitchen and take out some popcorn and drinks for her.

"What movie should I watch~" she sing as she go through all the movies they had. Sujeong decided on a movie and sit down on the couch to watch it.

After an hour, she fell asleep on the couch. The television is still not switch off and the volume make it more louder. Taehyung groaned by the disturbance he had and kick his blanket away. He stormed out from his room before looking at the living room

A figure is lying down on the couch.

"Sujeong?" He say slowly, afraid she is sleeping. Taehyung went closer and his expectation are real. It's really her.

He switch off the television and sit down next to her lying figure. Taehyung caressed her face and played with her hair. How long has it been since the last time they are like this? Cuddling and hugging each other. He miss those times he had with Sujeong.

Sujeong's eyes flicked open as she feel someone's presence next to her.

"You're awake?" Taehyung ask. His eyes stare into hers as he linked their hands together. "T-taehyung-ah.." Sujeong say slowly. Since when he is here? What is Taehyung doing here?!

"Did you have trouble sleeping alone again?" He ask. Sujeong look down before nodding slowly. She hate it. She hate how Taehyung always know her better than anyone else.

"I will stay here so go to sleep" he say and make she lie down on the couch again. Her head is on his lab as he pats her hair gently.

"Aniyo. You should go to sleep. I will be fine" Sujeong say. But deep inside, she don't want Taehyung to go. He shook his head and told her it was okay. Sujeong give up and she felt sleepy by each time passing.

Soon, they fell asleep.

Sujeong's and Taehyung's face are facing each other as they fell into deep sleep. A smile unknowingly form onto Taehyung's lips that night.

~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone! I'm really sorry I haven't updated for almost a week! I was busy with school and couldn't publish it sooner ;( Anyway, I hope you like this one^^

Please do comment and vote!

( flying kiss xd )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.7K 52
"What's one of your secrets?" she asks, looking down at their intertwined fingers. "I'm afraid," he says quietly. "Of what?" "Of us." *** Kim Taehyu...
357K 17.5K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
56.4K 3.1K 39
Being 24 and recently laid off from my job was not all it was cracked up to be. But one job application-that I filled out only because my best friend...
5.9K 410 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...