One Shots of Wonderfulness

By ParisMarieLily

Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anyth... More

Poofless : Seamless
Vikklan : When we are Apart
Vikklan : The Waiter
Vikklan : To Death
Merome: Ready For the Weekend
Ministar123 - Missing
Vikklan : Stay
Poofless : Invisible
Ministar123 - THAT ONE IS CUTE
Vikklan : Football Star
Vikklan : Nasty Things Last Night
Vikklan : Imagination
Vikklan - Reality
Vikklan[1]: What a Cliff Hanger
Vikklan[2] : Falling Action
Vikklan[3] : Exposition to the Intermission
Poofless - Pills n' Potions
Merome + Vikklan- Enemy Fire
Ministar123 - Sirens
[Part 2: Ministar] - I need to leave
The Pack - The Club
The Pack and Friends - The Performance
Vikklan - Write Me a Letter
Vikklan - Maybe I Shouldn't Arrest You
Ministar - My Christmas Present
KStar *Smut Warning*
Noochzahhutt - Hey Brandon
Surprise Ship
Vikkzahhutt - Flirtation Operation
Merome - If I Don't Make It Home
TBNRDuty - Then There's You
Merome - Gave Me Something
Perome/ Jeston - Dancing Away With My Heart
Wroetofreezy - Hate
Zerkstar123 - I Think You Just Fell For Me
Vikklan - Hello World
Vikklan{2} - Can't Help Falling in Love
Branara - Cutting Onions
Minishaw - Studying
Wooflan - I Need A Drink
Poofless - A Rose for the Beautiful Darling?
Vikklan - Fluff for Lachlan's Birthday
Mid-Recording - Not Poofless
Ministar - Is that a Hickey?
Who Does What
Vobi - Phone Call
Ministar with JJ - Scare Cam
Zerkstar - Teaser

[2]Noochzahhutt - Seems Productive Enough

174 14 5
By ParisMarieLily

I just made it down to the bottom of the stairs, when I heard my mom lead Brandon to the stairs. I just saw Brandon, and said hi before motioning for him to follow me. He casually did until we got to my stairs. I threw down the stairs and began to climb them, but he hesitated at first.

"It's not like I am going to kill you or something."

"It kinda looks like it." He said as he reached the top. I was already seated in my desk chair and opening up my blue prints for the machine.

"Damn dude. This place is sick. You get the whole attic to yourself?"

"Yeah. My mom constantly begs me to have a normal room, but this place is awesome." I said as Brandon began to walk around my room. It took a lot of my self strength to not freak out that Brandon was impressed by my room.

"Oh dude, you play guitar?" He asked pointing at mine in the corner.

"Once and a while, I don't play it."

He just chuckled and continued on with my room until he reached my corner of gadgets and everything. He just stared at it until pulling out one of my tinkers. It really wasn't mine though.

"This is actually amazing did you make this watch?"

"No it was my grandfather's."

"It looks brand new. Did you clean it and everything?"

"Yeah. It was past down through some of my ancestors and it looks pretty bad when I got it."

"Woah. How old is it?"

"Approximately 390+ years."

"Waaaaaat? That's mad. Mat that's crazy."

"I know but it is also mad awesome. Anyway project. I got most of the blueprints, you got some redstone?"

"I have about 20."

If I had a drink, right there would be when I spit out.

"20!? I am lucky if I get 5."

"My dad is one of the lead people in the Redstone mine down in Sliville."

"Wow that's mad. Well that will certainly be enough. I needed 3 right now."

"Okay can-can I see the blueprints?"

"Umm...sure." I handed him the papers and walked over to my line of gadgets I needed.

"So what are we going to name this? All cool inventions have some kind of weird and interesting name."

"What do you have in mind then?"

"I have no clue."

"Great name there. Perfect."

"Oi, mean."

"Anyway, wanna start building and we can start coming up with random names of it later."

"Fine. Where do we start?"

"Um.. with this."

It was midnight by the time Brandon's mom walked down and picked him up. Well...she came at 10, but then my mom and his mom started talking and doing...mom things... so he left at midnight. We had most the project, just a little left including the name, but we are going to meet tomorrow. Once I said my final goodbye, I flopped down on the couch face first. I just loudly exhaled and relaxed into the comfy leather sofa.

"Mat. It's midnight. Go to bed, you'll see him tomorrow." my mom said before walking downstairs to do the last amount of laundry.

I slowly wiggled my way off the couch and soon to my feet. I moped upstairs and to my room. I threw down my stairs and left them down as I dragged myself to my bed before again landing face first but this time, I can actually fall asleep. And I did.

Again my machines woke me up, pretty abruptly this time. I realized I had slept through the first snooze, so I quickly shut off the alarm clock and made my way to my closet, with my eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight coming through my window. I picked out a casual outfit and threw it on before walking downstairs to make myself a nice bowl of Fruit Loops. I slowly ate the cereal as I opened up my computer laptop and checked around everything. Once seeing nothing needed too much checking, I shut my computer, finished my cereal and went upstairs to go and grabbed my backpack before heading out the door. I casually walked to school today, but Brandon wasn't there. He had golf practice this morning. So I just went to my first class and sat through hell until science. Once at science, I sat down with a large smile on my face as everyone piled in. Rob recognized immediately and walked over to me with Preston lingering behind him.

"Hi Mat. What's gotcha so happy there?"

"Nothing in particular."

"Oh come on. I know that something is up."

"Hey Mat." Brandon said waving at me as he walked past me to get to his seat.

"Hey." I said slightly waving back.

Right as he looked away, Rob started rapidly hitting my arm and began to freak out.

"Duuuuuuuuude. It's Brandon, you're freaking out about. Did you kiss?"

"N-no! We just worked on our project together."

"So not yet?"

"N-no."

"Sureeee. See you later then."

"Bye."

"Okay class. Get with your creation partner and continue on. I will be walking around and asking people how far they are. Remember the faster you get done with the project, the faster you can goof around and go on Netflix or whatever." our teacher said

I just again said in the same spot as other people began to walk around to their partners. Brandon came elegantly strolling over from across the room and sat down at the chair next to me.

"Good morning there my good sir."

"My good sir? What are you smoking?"

"Nothing. I swear."

"I'll try and believe you."

"Anny way, what are we doing today?"

"Well the machine is still at my house so....we can't really do anything."

"We could play on our computers?"

"Seems productive enough."

I pulled out my computer from my case and turned it on. I really had nothing to do so I opened up YouTube and opened up a playlist of mine. I grabbed my headphones and plugged them in while I opened Minecraft. Technically I'm not suppose to have it but whatever.

"YO dude. You have Minecraft too?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna play with me?"

"What are you going to play?"

"Speed UHC."

"I will play and whoop you."

"Yeah right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3.2K 94
Preferences and imagines for the MC Youtuber pack BajanCandian, JeromeASF, PrestonPlayz/TBNRfrags, Lachlan, MrWoofless, and Vikkstar123 Requests are...
75.4K 2.3K 198
Destigmatising the common preconception of One shots and the general overshadowing layer of creepyness they come with. LET'S TURN THE WHOLE THING ON...
134K 2K 51
So I decided to do one shots alongside my actual story. I am currently NOT taking personal requests. Hope you enjoy! :) (This one shot series is now...
2.4K 43 10
Hi! This is a book where I'll be posting all the one shots that I write. They'll mainly be The Pack and The Sidemen but there will probably be some o...