Fate Like Fool ♚ BTS×LOVELYZ

By frhwonu-

"This fate like fool cursed me" Two groups, 14 hearts, 2 hearts connected as 1 while the love for the fateful... More

ch • 1
ch • 2
ch • 3
ch • 4
ch • 5
ch • 6
ch • 8
ch • 9
ch • 10
ch • 11
ch • 12
ch • 13
ch • 14
ch • 15
ch • 16
ch • 17
ch • 18
ch • 19
ch • 20
ch • 21
ch • 22
ch • 23
ch • 24
A/N
ch • 25
ch • 26
ch • 27
ch • 28
ch • 29
ch • 30
ch • 31
ch • 32
ch • 33
ch • 34
ch • 35
ch • 36
ch • 37
ch • 38
special 1
btsvelyz❤

ch • 7

2.2K 137 13
By frhwonu-

Lovelyz tried to catch up with their leader. They are afraid she will do that again. Baby soul went up to the rooftop and quickly locked up the door. Jiae and Jisoo try their best to open the door but it never did. Babysoul has locked it from the outside.

"Unni!! Open the door, please?" Yein shouted. What if she jump off? Andwae!!! That's not going to happen!!

"W-what are we going to do if....she jump off?" Myungeun ask slowly. Her knees weakened and she was about to fall when someone caught her. It was Jin. Lovelyz members are shocked to see him here. No. All of BTS are there. At first, it was a relief but turn into hatred again.

Jisoo, seeing Jhope at the back of his gang, quickly walk to him and slap his face. "You freaking jerk!!! This is all your fault!! Why can't you just shut that mouth of yours huh?!!" Jisoo yelled angrily at him. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she look at Jhope.

"I'm sorry.."

"Sorry? Do you think by just saying sorry, Soul unni will not jump off from there?!" Sujeong say loudly.

"What do you mean by that? J-jump off?" Taehyung say slowly. BTS's eyes grew bigger when they realized the situation they are in right now. "Move. I will settle this" Rapmon say as he walk to the rooftop door but Lovelyz members didn't let him near it. "You are the one to move away. Because of what you said, she is like that!! We don't want unni to do the same thing she'd done before!" Kei say.

"You mean..she jumped off from the roof too before?" Jin ask. He can't believe what is actually going to happen. No way she would jump from there right? It's a three floor building!!

"She'd done it before, do you think she can't once again?!"

"Move" Rapmon say coldly.

Jiae signaled the girls to do what he said and they followed their second oldest unni.

Rapmon take out a key and open the door easily.

"WTF?!! If you have that freaking key since earlier, why did you just stand there doing nothing?!" Sujeong say angrily and the others mentally facepalmed themselves thinking that Rapmon will do something cool but turns out to be like this..

The door slowly open and revealed a figure.

There she is, hugging her knees and looking down at the ground.

"SOUL UNNI!!!"

Lovelyz run to their leader and embrace her in a group hug. Babysoul pats her members and telling them she is okay.

"I just....feel like it's coming back. Those lingering feelings about our past. I don't want it to come back.." She say slowly.

"It's okay unni. We are all here together" Jisoo say.

"That's right. The 8 of us including Mijoo unni" Yein say and hug Babysoul again.

"We started as 8, we'll continue as 8" Jisoo say.

Baby soul's lips form a wide smile as she listen to what they said. Yeah, she can't be weak. She is the leader and her job is to lead and protect her members. Giving up right now is not the answer.

"That's right. Gomawo" Babysoul say. She stand up and look at BTS before bowing to them. "I'm sorry that I yelled to you Rapmon but what your members said about us is unforgivable" She say sternly.

"Do you really believed that we'll said something like that?" Rapmon ask. He walk to Babysoul and patted her head. Because of their height difference, Babysoul was facing his chest.

"We lied. If we defended you guys before, others will start bullying you again. We're sorry if we are too harsh on that one" he say.

"Really? That's all a lie? You should have told us sooner!" Kei say and pout. Jimin chuckled seeing her cute act but he admired it slowly so that the others won't notice.

"So, we are good?" Jhope ask

All of them grinned widely before bursting out in laughter.

While they are laughing, Kei smiled sweetly looking at BTS and Lovelyz.

Is this what they call friends?

She look at each of Lovelyz's members. They all have a bright smile on their face. She feel relief and happy at the same time. They can finally smile again. A sincere smile from heart that she is longing for.

BTS and Lovelyz stay at the rooftop until the school is over. Yeah, they skipped the detention too. They are on their way back home when Jhope remembered he left his bag in his class and went back to get it.

He get his back and a figure slowly approach him.

Jisoo..

[ jhope's POV ]

Why is she here?

I thought all of them left first to buy groceries? Why is she here then? Is she waiting for me?

Ughh..I'm talking to myself!!

Jisoo look at me and our eyes meet but not for long before she look away. What a pity...her eyes are really beautiful.

"Did you wait for me?" I ask her. "Yeah...BTS say to accompany you back home because they said you had a cold" she answered. A cold? What the hell is those guys trying to do?! I'm healthy like always!! Suddenly, I get a message and open it.

From : Taehyung

Enjoy your time hyung!!

This alien is gonna died tonight.

"Who it is from?" Jisoo ask me. I shook my head before saying, "No one. It's not important"

She nodded and approach me closer. Jisoo raised up her hand and it slowly move to my face. I seriously thought she's gonna slap me again!! But no. She is touching my forehead.

"Your cold is not that bad. When we get home, I will cook something for you and you have to eat medicines later" she say and smiled to me.

Huh?

Is she concerned about me?

Jisoo was always cold to me though...

That's when something hit me. My lips formed a smile when I remembered again what Jiae told me.

"Jisoo may seen cold and scary but if you are close to her and get to know her better, she is really kind and caring person"

"Yah, what are you smiling about? Ugh..you're creeping me out" Jisoo say and act like she's having goosebumps.

She looks cute.

"Let's go. I don't want you to faint here" she say and pulled me to go home.

Along the way, I would tried to talk to her but she always give me a short answer but it's better than not replying.

I want to keep trying.....until what Jiae said come true. I want to see the real her.

The real Seo Jisoo.

[ end of POV ]

BTS and Lovelyz are buying groceries at the supermarket. There's no food at their house. Tonight, they would gather up again. Not to watch movie but to talk about things.

BTS had asked about Lovelyz's past before and the girls agreed to tell them.

"I want to buy ice creams!!" Yein shout loudly before running to where her favourite one is but Jungkook got it first. "Yah, that's mine!" She say. "Ani. I got it first so back off" Jungkook say arrogantly while sticking out his tounge at Yein.

"Yah!!!!"

And the maknaes start chasing each other around the supermarket.

"Aish..I can't reach it" Sujeong say, gritting her teeth. She can't reach the jar because it was placed at the highest. Taehyung come from behind and help her to get it.

"G-gomawo.." Sujeong say

"Anything for you" Taehyung say before walking back to his members.

His lips turned into the shape of rectangular the moment he turned his back from Sujeong. She blushed. The thought of Ryu Sujeong blushed because of him really make his heart flutter.

"What do you want to cook for dinner?" Myungeun ask. Jin thought for awhile and suddenly snapped his fingers, startling Myungeun who is standing beside him.

"How about samgyupsal?" Jin ask.

"Okay. Then, we have to buy meats..." Myungeun say and it slowly become a whisper to herself. Jin shook his head while sighing.

"Wae?"

"You're ignoring me" Jin say while pouting. "Aigoo! How can I ignore you when you are this cute?" Myungeun say and pinched his cheeks. His cheeks become red but it's not because of her pinching his cheeks.

He was blushing.

Yeah, it's pathetic for a man to confess about this. He really did blushed and his heart was racing fast when Myungeun is close to him. Does he love her?

No..

Maybe yes..

No..

Yes..?

Ahh!!! He don't know anymore!!

Myungeun has make his heart beat faster ever since they first meet and it never stop beating fast even now. Her existence make his life complete and enjoyable. He could smile all day by just looking at Myungeun. She is his sort of happiness.

If he loses her once again, it would be the end of him.

Jiae had went to washroom and now is on her way back to where the members are waiting.

She only has to turn into a corner and she will found them but something caught her attention. It was Suga.

Jiae can see smokes around him.

Did he smoke? But they are still a student, it's illegal!!

She run to Suga, startling him and his cigarette dropped on the floor. Suga quickly step on it and face Jiae. "Did you smoke?" She ask. "A-ani.." He stuttered and mentally facepalmed himself over stuttering in this situation.

"So you really did.."

"It's not your business so back off. Leave me alone" he say coldly and continue to smoke. Jiae look into his eyes before sighing heavily. She take out the cigarettes from his pocket and quickly throwing it in the rubbish can.

"Yah! Why did you that?!"

"It's not good for your health! If you want to rest then do something else! Smoking is not good and you're still a student!" Jiae shouted angrily at him. Suga groaned and his eyes show that he wanted to protest but with Jiae being here, he know he can't.

"Arasso...you sure like to get involve in someone else's problem huh?" Suga say before leaving Jiae there and went to his members.

What did he mean by that? She never get involve in someone's problem!!

Well, maybe once or two but he can't say it like she is a busy-body!!!

"YAH!! MIN YOONGI!!" She shout loudly and run to catch up with Suga.

"What's up with the two of them?" Jin ask. The others just shrug their shoulders.

"They look like a couple~" Sujeong say in a mocking voice.

"NO, WE ARE NOT" They say simultaneously.

"Yeah, you are"

~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone! Sorry that I take a long time to write this one! I get stuck in doing my homework and can't write this chapter quickly..

Please do comment and vote if you like it!^^

( flying kiss xd )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
7.5K 883 46
After a terrible break up leading to horrible, unforgettable things, Jamie Samuels moves to live with her sickly grandmother. Starting at a new scho...
132K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
1.8K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...