[Complete] Now & Forever: Dra...

بواسطة _Books4l

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj, just a simple girl from New York. She has faced challenges throughout her life t... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 3)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Dricki OneShots: POSTED!
Chapter Thirty
Thank You ☺️
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Just Incase
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
DRICKI ONESHOTS
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Everlasting: Dave Ea$t x Bernice Burgos
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Now that I have your attention...
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Epilouge
Sequal Posted
Song Bird!

Chapter Nineteen

2.3K 95 7
بواسطة _Books4l

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

I looked into the mirror, pushing my hair behind my ear. I examined my freshly polished nails, which were done by Kylie and my beat face, which was done by Jason.

I was wearing a Orange and Purple crochet-knitted dress from Balmain's Fall 2015 RTW Collection. I rocked a pair of black over-the-knee leather boots from Alexander McQueen. The outfit was quite impressive, and I thought that the stylist brought her best. I tried on tons of dresses, but this is the only one that seemed to be perfect. I sprayed my body with my second coating of Chanel No.5, making sure everything was perfect.

Moments later, Jason barged into the room, insisting that I was taking a little longer than forever. "Kennedy, hurry, we were suppose to be leaving a little over thirty minutes ago". I sat the bottle of perfume on the dresser, sight-searching the room for my cell phone."Stop rushing me, I'll be down in a few minutes". Jason left the room, and I quickly grabbed my clutch and personal items.

I looked into the mirror one last time, smiling at myself. Though the outfit was a bit much, my jewelry choice was very simple. No necklace, just diamond studs and of course, my ring. Feeling like I was ready, I made my way down the stair case, and into the living room. Aubrey stood against the banister, looking at something on his phone screen. Hearing my heels against the marble staircase made him look up at me.

He was dressed in a White and Black suit, which made him 10 times more sexy. Don't get me wrong, I love him in jeans or sweats, but the suit made my heart melt. I smiled as he stepped onto the staircase, grabbing ahold of my hand, helping me down. "I knew you were going to pick that dress, it was my personal my favorite".

I smiled, "So, you told her what to bring"? He shrugged his shoulders, "Not exactly, but I did look over the pieces before she brought them". I rose up, standing on my tippy toes, and placed a kiss on his soft lips. "You have a great sense of style babe, quite like myself". He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "I love you Ken". I kissed his lips again, "I sent Kylie and Jason in their own ride, we'll have our own car". He nodded his head, as he grabbed my hand to walk out of the house.

We stepped out of the house, seeing the White Rolls-Royce Ghost. Everything was falling into place, but this one was from his guys. "How did you know, is this mine"? I smiled, turning to face him. "This one is actually from your guys, everyone split the bill". I ran my hand over his beard, "I love you a lot, but I don't have $320,000 for a car baby".

He smiled, quickly pecking my lips. "They remembered, I told them I wanted it a while back. Just never had the time to get it". I smiled, handing him the second set of keys out of my clutch. "At least you know they hear you when you speak".

••••

After driving through the streets of Toronto, we thanked the driver, and stepped onto the concrete. I watched him as he smoothed out his suit, and straightened his bow tie. "You ready"? He grabbed ahold of my hand, as we walked into the SHER CLUB. It was actually owned by Aubrey, in memory of his grandparents.

The place was already packed, including his friends family, and workers. People walked around with trays of champagne, while others walked around snapping photos or recording videos. The bar was filled with many of his personal favorites. There was a personal section for us, and people who were close.
When I talked to OB, he asked my suggestion on the section. I thought that he should be surrounded by bottles and a cake. Obviously OB listened because the alcohol was definitely in abundance.

There was Dom Pérignon, Chardonnay, Patron, Ciroc, and Armand de Brignac Brut Rosé (Ace of Spades). The cake was huge, having the 'OVO' logo centered in bold, gold letters.

By the time we made it to our section, everyone was surrounding the birthday boy. Everyone had finished or picked through the meal that was served, and now focused on the alcohol.

OB was somewhere flirting with a woman for the 100th time. Kylie and Jason were scattered across the club, surprisingly still together after hours of drinking. The rest of the guys were scattered across the club, except Aubrey. He was damn near glued to my waist, moving as I moved. "Where are you going"? He followed me as I walked down to steps, and onto the dance floor. I pushed my way through the crowd of drunk dancers, and made my way to the bar. "I told you to stay right there, I'm getting you water".

He wrapped one of his arms around of my waist, causing my ass to make direct contact with his lower area. "Dance with me". A few people tried to talk to him and wish him a happy birthday, but his attention was focused on me. "Aubrey you're drunk, let me get you this water". He shook his head, "I only had a bottle of this and a little bit of that".

"You drunk a whole bottle of Ace by yourself, and OB brought you about three blunts. I know you're going to be hell once we make it home". He smiled, "I just wanted to do some things to you tonight". He tried kissing in between my breasts, but I quickly lifted his head up. "Let's go to the bathroom".

Using his weight and height as an advantage, he basically picked me up, heading to the restroom. He kicked the door open with his leg, and locked the door as I stood back on my own two feet. "I'm not having sex with you in this bathroom Aubrey, button your shirt back up".

He gave me a silly ass smile, as if my words were meant to be funny. "It's not just any bathroom, it's basically mine, since I basically paid for it". I shook my head, trying to button his shirt back up, but he swatted my hand away.

"All I want for my birthday is you, right now, in this bathroom, on this sink". I shook my head, "Aubrey chill out, you still have to cut your cake". He pouted like a little fucking kid. "If I get through the cake
cutting, you gone give me some when we get home"?

I nodded my head, while buttoning his last button. I agreed so he would stop, knowing that he's probably be a little too wasted to do anything once we made it back.

After we made it back to the party, it was like no one even noticed we had left and we came back right in time too because the cake was being lit for him. It was nice seeing him with his crew, his friends and people who were basically his family. All because of some light-skinned Canadian boy with a huge dream, they were all living well and wearing clothes that was somebody's rent money. He gave that to them and in return, their appreciation was always apparent. Whether it was a silent 'thank you' from Oliver or a boisterous clap on the shoulder from OB, his brothers always told him that none of this life would be possible without him.

It kind of surprised me how quickly Aubrey had sobered up. He was very humble as they sang him happy birthday and I stood by his side like a proud girlfriend. "Before we cut the cake, I just want to make a toast," Drake said and at his words, a couple of staff members appeared seemingly out of thin air with glasses of champagne for everyone. "I'd like to thank you all for coming out. It's moments like these that make the long nights, the hard tours, the media and all of the drama worth it. In the end, what matters to me is the people in this room. It's your sacrifices that got me here today and I am honored to share my birthday with you."

"Aww! We love you Drake!" Megan yelled from the huge crowd around them, causing everyone else to offer similar sentiments and me to smile. Drake gave a shy nod which made me giggle. "And one more thing," He said to the crowd but turned to face me and my eyes went wide. "I also want to give a special thank you to the leading lady in my life. Every moment that I'm with you, I become a better man and I love you for that." He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it. The crowd all cheered loudly and there were even some wolf whistles which I'm sure were from Jason and Kylie. I blushed so hard I was pretty sure my whole face was red. He had a way with words that always made me feel special.

After the cake was cut, I looked over at Drake who was nursing a glass of Hennessy on the rocks and having what seemed like a hilarious conversation with OB, Ryan, Oliver and Kevin Hart who couldn't miss the party. He considered Drake to be one of his best friends.

I stared until he caught my eye, he licked his lips and quickly excused himself from the conversation and walked over to me. "Aubrey that was rude, I told you I'm not having sex with you in the bathroom!" I said to him in a hushed tone when he gave me a knowing smile. He was just about to ask me yet again. I saw Jason shaking his head at me as if  he was telling me to stop playing hard to get and from the looks of it, Kylie agreed with him.

"At least dance with me, please?" He asked and purposely looked me in my eyes. Most women would shy away from his intrusive staring but I never did because we were always able to say so much to one another without speaking.

Not even saying anything, I just licked my own lips with a smirk causing him to take my hand and lead me to the dancefloor just as the DJ mixed a fast paced song into a slow one.

••••

Aubrey "Drake" Graham.

I see she thinks this shit is a game. I thought to myself as she turned her back to my chest and took my hands in hers and ran them down her body as she danced. "Kennedy, baby," I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Keep on and Imma take your ass back to the bathroom." By the way she was dancing on me, she had to know what she was doing, hell, I'm sure she could feel what she was doing to me.

I spun her around to face me and I bent my head and gave her a kiss. In past relationships, I was never that guy but Kennedy was someone anybody would be proud to have and in that moment, I wanted to show my appreciation. The kiss seemed to shock her but she kept dancing. I removed my lips from hers and moved them along her neck as my hands traveled down her back to her waist. "You ready to go?" I asked her, she was practically trembling in my arms. I pulled back just a little to look at her and she bit her bottom lip before nodding, "Yeah."

I'd missed her and now I know for sure that she had missed me just as much. I know she said she was only here so I wouldn't have to celebrate my birthday alone but she wasn't going to leave this city without allowing me to show her.

We made our rounds together after another half an hour and said our goodbyes. Of course Oliver had already had everything organized so that my gifts would be brought home. The perfect way to end my night would be with Kennedy and that's what I had plans to do.

•••

And.... ANOTHER ONE!

Of course, written by fyesdrizzy  & I.

Comment & Vote

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.1K 2K 30
Not another happily-ever-after story... ADVISORY *This story is an adopted romantic fanfiction based on free and spontaneous creativity without any c...
22.9K 880 26
Beyonce is an abusive relationship with jay and meeting Nicki she feels things she never felt before and she got enough courage to leave. Onika let's...
89.9K 3.2K 71
Onika Tanya Maraj some call her Nicki,falls in love with a boy very different from her kind named Aubrey Drake Graham.But do they believe they could...
11.8K 610 28
This story is about Onika Maraj, a super busy hard working woman. She barely has time to date but as soon she gets a little time, she has to choose b...