COD Zombies short stories

By devilishgamergirl

These were just some random short stories and or one shot's as people have called them that were made by me... More

INTRODUCTION!
We are Broken (Misty X Marlton)
The Blitz to it all ( Takeo X Reader)
Your hero (Weasle X Reader)
Another days work ( Richtofan X Reader)
Fallen ( Tank X Reader)
We're not so diffrent ( Floyd X Jessica)
Crushing so hard... (Weasle X Lindsay)
Crushing so hard part 2 ( Weasle X Lindsay and Richtofan X Micayla)
Losing you? ( Stuhlinger X Reader)
Irresistible (Billy X Reader)
How they got away(MOTD Crew X Reader)
What happens now? ( Origins crew X Reader)
Green Run be like ( Green Run Crew X Reader)
Hidden love ( Tank X Takeo and Richtofan X Nikolai)
Shes just a little girl (Samantha X Reader)
When your gone ( Vincent X Nero)
Love is life... ( Billy X Reader)
The inner conflict... (Lily X Herself)
Eternal Darkness? (Albert One shot)
The Last Stand ( Jessica X Floyd)
Broken dreams ( Tank X Delilah)
Thats life... ( Nikolai X Reader)
Santa Baby ( Takeo X Reader)
I'll wait for you ( Marlton X Misty)
To perfect ( Evil Richtofan X Reader)
STAR WARS!!! ( Starring everyone!)
New years...
PAAAARTY!!!
On the rode again! ( Russman X Reader)
Already There... ( Jack X Reader) STILL IN PROGRESS STAGE!
What would you do? ( Sal X Reader)
The past is the future...
This is how it went down...
A magic show ( Nero X Vincent) *Smut!*
A scientist and Soldier ( Delilah X Even)
Sorcery! ( Cod Crew with special guests)
The voices ( A Stuhlinger story)
Imprisonment ( Albert X Reader)
Valentines Day EARLY Gift!!!
An Average Night...(Richabby!!!)
Don't go... ( Samantha X Maxis)
Another day! ( COD Crews)
TRUTH OR DARE!!! ( Ultimate version XP)
Love in binds? (Taha!)
Naruto!!!
The repeat ( MOTD)
Saint patricks day gone WRONG!
Singing for the people? ( SPECIAL!!!)
Life lesson in one song?
THROWBACK THURSDAY!
The nightmare on elm street:
May be one of the last updates for a bit....
ALRIGHT!
NSFW Stories and stuff
Russians Love Vodka and girls...( Nikolai X reader)

Consolations ( Vincent X Reader)

343 5 0
By devilishgamergirl

( So, Last chapter I had almost forgot to tell y'all that the last line the part that said " Do not be like those who's hearts are filled with the fear of the death so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over in a diffrent way, Sing your death song a die like a hero heading home." All that is actually from my favoret poem by a guy named Tecumpsen and I will put it up above for you guys to check it out!
Alright, Our next order of busy is... Welp... Actually I have nothing... I guess see you guys below? Oh but this chapter may be a type of Fifty Shades of Grey chapter... Just a heads up CX)
Consolations ( Vincent X Reader)
Rated M for Mature...

Lieing on your back you watch the few stars that still were lighting the sky. You continued staring at them with a small smile on your face. The city for once was mainly silent other then the buzzing of electricity to the signs that illuminated the streets below.

You lied there as though waiting for something to happen. The silence was a first but you knew the sounds of screaming would come sooner rather the later.

Signing you stand heading for the roof door. Before completly making it the door you spot a glimpse of it open a crack. Confused you stop in your spot staring at the door. Peaking through you see the pair of eyes that had no type of glow to them like the zombies usually did.

The door slowly opened more revealing more the face. 'Vincent?' You ask yourself now squinting your eyes.

" I didn't relize you were up here..." Comments Vincent coming fully onto the roof. You shrug and go back towards your original spot. Before you made it though two arms pull you backwards causing you to squeal a little.

You look behind you seeing the strong body. Looking up you came face to face with whoever it was. A smiling face met with your pouting and puppy dog type of a face only causing a frown to spread across their old happily structured face.

" Why did you do that?" You ask still pouting. He chuckles with a smirk plastered on his face. You glare at him even if it was hard.

" I wanted to see how you would react..." Vincent admits. You roll your eyes allowing your body to relaxe in his arms. He chuckles a little at that causing a small, delicate smile to form on your face.

" You know, I have always wondered about something..." You point out as he lies with you in his arms. You both cuddled near each other being able to feel the warmth radiate off each others bodies.

" What is that?" He asks obviously curious. You only shrug causing a frown to once again be brought to his face.

" I guess it's the stars that have seemed to intrigue me..." You comment with a small smile still on your face. Vincent looks to where you were looking before staring into your eyes.

He stared at them as though he was star struck. Your eyes held that golden fleck and sparkled everytime he stared into them. After a while, he wanted more then just to be able to stare into those wonderful eyes of yours.

" How do the stars intrigue you?" He asks in more of a whisper. You smile looking back at him and into his soft eyes. Giggling you finally point to your favoret consolation.

" It's because of how they align." You state. Vincent looked towards the darkness of the sky with a smile on his face as he stared at the consolation. " My father had always told me that when people die they would end up as a star lighting up the sky for those who felt there was no need for them. He told me how all fallen soldiers ended up there guiding the path to the next biggest discovery..." You smile before feeling a deep depression on the inside.

" Your father seems like a wise man." Comments Vincent. You only nod feeling your eyes turn glossier every second.

" He was a wise man before he was killed in a war..." You finish. Vincent stares into your now emotionless eyes. " I never got to tell him goodbye. Nor was I able to tell him I loved him... I was at school when he was deployed and the night before I was angry at him... Yet, I always think about the happiness he must have had in his heart when he went up there. He was with my mother once more... The nurse who patched him up in his younger years of being a veteran..."

" Love at first sight..." Vincent whispers out. You nod and stare back into his eyes. Your hair blew a little in the wind but you were both mainly hidden from the fearsome wind.

Slowly, you both inched your ways towards each others faces. Once your breaths could hug each other you both stopped as though time froze.

Finally, After what seemed like hours you smashed your lips to his. Smiling in the kiss he pulled you closer. You felt time slowly fade away and reality becoming just a small dream.

Passion was full in the kiss as you deepend the kiss. Vincent broke away gasping for air before planting little kisses on your neck, arms and anywhere else with bear skin at the moment. He nibbled on spots leaving them red leading you to know there would be a hicky there in the morning.

You moaned as he continued planting the kisses before finally he made his way back to your lips. He licked hungrily for entrence to your mouth yet you refused. He groaned at this pulling away once more.

He began to pull off your black combat boots throwing them skillfully over to the handle of the roof access door. He began to slip off your black legginings soon allowing the cold air to nip your skin. You shivered but allowing him to be the commander still even if you were cold.

" Would you rather be inside?" He asks smiling at you. You nod as he picks you up bridal style.

He walks down the stairs towards a room with a lockable door. He had your shoes and pants with him as you hid your face in the crook of his neck. As he enters the room he drops the cloths that were already off your body. You smile as warmth greets you once more.

He locks the door before throwing you onto the bed. You squeal with delight as you lied there waiting for him. You bite your bottom lip as he slides his pants off leaving you both in your shirts and undergarments.

You look down seeing his friend happy as can be. You whistle causing him to blush. Giggling you suductivly lie there waiting patiently and begging for him to come over. He obeys sitting to where his legs now craddled your hips. You smirk before rolling to where you now craddled his hips.

" Is it alright if I'm incharge of this round?" You ask smiling at him. He quickly nods as your soft and gentle hands slowly unbutton his tunic. You stare at his bear chest amused yet in awe. He smirks before turning you back over. He slips his shirt off throwing it to the corner of piled cloths. Then, Smoothly he moves your (F/C) shirt up and over your head leaving you in your bra and underwear.

You blush crazily as he whistles at the sight. In an instant you try to hide your exposed body with your arms only to be pinned down to the bed.

" Without your cloths makes you look even hotter then you already do." Vincent purrs. You giggle as he sets you on his lap. " Now, how about we see everything else that makes you beautiful? It seems like a pretty good plan don't you agree?" You quickly nod without hesitation as he places more gentle kisses on your porcelain skin.

You move his head up so you would be able to smash into each others lips which successfully worked. Soon, you hear the familiar click of the bra allowing it to cascade off your body and end up in the pile of cloths. The only remaining fabric was the underwear.

You felt Vincent's hands slowly move down to your breasts as he squezess them gently. This allowed his tounge to encase your mouth as though it was the battle of Normandy. Yet, your hands still tangled through his hair.

His hat was the only thing not in the pile of cloths meaning it remained on one of the last hat hangers. Your underwear was just shortly, before he invaded your mouth, stripped off.

Both your nude body's stayed close to one another as you still felt his member pressing agenst your friend. Before you knew it you were moved onto your back your hands pinned above your heads. You body was relaxed as he slowly moved him member in.

A warm pleasure went down your spine. You moan his name as he thrusted faster and faster until finally he was done. You both lied their as he hugged you close to his sweaty body. You smiled as your eyes became heavier and heavier. Slowly, your eyes closed and you both fell into a deep slumber that was to not be inturrupted.....

( THERE YOU GUYS GO! I made you guys yet another Fifty shades of Grey type of story! I hope you all enjoyed! Make sure to slap that vote button and comment the stories you want to see! Also, the extension to Eternal Darkness is happening so make sure to check that out a few times or so! Lastly, I wanted to throw a party!

* I miss the misery by Halestorm blares out of the studio speakers.*

We have yet again met our follower goal meaning we are only 10 followers away from being at 100 followers! So, I just wanted to give a thanks to any of the readers of this book who began to follow me! Also, I wanted to thank my friend @Geof_Moyer for being amazing and telling me to keep writting my stories since he thinks their awesome! So, lets PARTY!

* Song changes to Boluvard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day.*

I LOVE this song! * Starts dancing and singling along to the song*

< P.S Make sure to party in the comments section! * Hands each of you a cup of whatever you want to drink*>

I guess that's its! BAI!

Also, The song is going up above so check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 12 12
A short story collection of the cod characters ;) Recommendations are welcomed !!
176 9 33
Firstly, A trigger warning for mental health/ self inflicted wounds when reading. you're only 18 years old. your name is zoe. you always had a love...
22.1K 370 55
Alright, so people these days are kinda different. Especially when the z-pocalypse started. Now people, or survivors as I call them, are kinda differ...
2.5K 111 10
So this was previously made to be a one-shot until I realized this will be way too long to be qualified as a one-shot. So I think I will turn this in...