Love in binds? (Taha!)

( Hello peeps, my name is obviously Kalli bringing another story in which we have the dead Tank! Ps. My school friends made a group chat with me in it and we were all eating ice cream while crying... It was a very funny sight!

Anyways, I don't know where this story will be going but if you like it then Vote and if you hate it well... That's to damn bad! I'm still trying to finish the Finn X Angela story which is slowly gaining more and more progress... Your story is very hard to make for some reason Finn... Maybe it's because you still stay with the same gal which let me just say you must be * Whip sound activate* WHIPPED!!!

Oh, and I might change the title if the story doesn't fit the best description so be ready for that... Cya! BAI!)

Love in Binds? (TaHa!)
She closed her eyes taking a breath. It was boring here and nothing was really happening... Well, you could hear those terrible screams but everyone ignored them. If only she could break free from the restraints then she would be able to see what was going on...

Hannah sighs once more. She wished to only be free and back into the raging war that was happening just outside these cement walls that enclosed her to this room... ( That's right Hannah, your in the war! Deal with it!)

Her hands turn into fists as the doors opened and if she could only move then she would've been out of this room. A dark chuckle escaped the mans lips as he got closer and closer to her seeing that her hands were squeezed so tight that her knuckles began to turn white...

They both didn't say a word. It was just mainly sitting and or standing in silence. What could they say? All the words that Hannah had would be covered with venom as they escaped her mouth.

Yet, she held herself back. It was only a matter of time before another scientist entered the room causing Richtofan to automatically rush out and into a different room. The room just stayed in the new normal silence...

She had started to work her way through the leather restraints and only a few strands really remained until it would finally break. The lights flickered which was odd and the whole building shook for a second. The force of whatever had just exploded was somehow enough to destroy the rest of the bindings causing her to drop to the floor.

She slowly stood once the shaking stopped. Curiosity was coursing through her but she knew she wouldn't get an even better chance at escaping unless she used this opportunity. So, She ran out the open door making sure no one remained in the perimeter.

Running a few feet she made it to another prisoner testing chamber. The small clip board that remained on the door read Tank Dempsey. She stared at it longer looking now through more of the information on the page.

She was sent into enemy territory for this guy... Now, he was right there. Most likely waiting for his next injection of Element 115...

Her eyes seemed to show a type of flame. The flaming bravery needed to be a solider. She was already dressed in black and now all she needed to do was get him and get out...

Opening the door she comes face to face with Richtofan who now owned a black eye. Tank had gotten one of his hands free...

The German cursed before walking closer to the open door. Yet, he stops seeing the silhouette of Hannah standing there in the door way watching intently. She seemed lost in a trance for a second which allowed Richtofan the time to call more scientist.