What happens now? ( Origins crew X Reader)

( SO, We gave my friend @Dressiestsphinx a suprise last chapter and now this chapter we get to write another story for Richtofan! I hope you all enjoy the story! MAKE SURE TO SLAP THAT VOTE BUTTON AND COMMENT!!! Id love to get ideas from you guys. Also, A fair warning just like the first time I wrote for Edward... Beware of @Mactofan1918 Because if you hit on her man then I might as well tell you, It was nice knowing you.... Anyways, TAKE CARE! BAI!!!!)

What happens now? ( Origins Crew X Reader.)
You pant heavily as the clouds of werid green lighting fade away. You stare at the sky as the old blue returns to its rightful place. Your mind continued racing though... It was a fight that you still believed wasnt over...
" Did we do it?" Asks Tank moving from the debris of the old theater that use to stand there. You continue to stare at the sky.
" I... I don't know..." You admit looking over to see Tank now helping Nikolai out of the debris.
" Where's Takeo?" Asks Nikolai as he brushes himself off. " And, where's my vodka?"
" I ras over herer." Calls out Takeo moving some more rubble. You look around to see who was here. Tank, Nikolai and Takeo.... There was one body missing...
" Anybody know where Richtofan is?" You ask. Everyone looks at each other before shrugging.
" We thought he was with you." Admits Tank. You only shake your head before walking over to the last untouched pile of debris.
You start digging threw the rubble until you see a hand. A hand of a none rotting corpse.
Panic rises causing you to dig faster and faster now throwing the large pieces of wood to each and every direction until you finally made it to Richtofan.
He coughed and sat up allowing relief to set into you. You smile and help him up and out of the rubble. He sheilds his eyes from the new light.
" Did I die und go to heaven?" He asks. You shake your head.
" I'm pretty sure your still on earth..." You point out with a chuckle. Richtofan groans brushing himself off.
" How can I still be here? And why am I here? Zhis iz to much for me...." Richtofan growled. You smirk and roll your eyes.
" Tell me about it... Earths to complicated..." You agreed earning a smile and chuckle from Richtofan.
You both walk back to the others smirking but not saying a word. Once you guys make it to them they stare curiously at you. They could even be anxious in others views.
" HEY GUYS!" Tank exclaims rushing the both of you. You move out of the way allowing Tank to only hug Richtofan.
"NEIN!" Yells Richtofan getting squeezed in the tight bear hug. You giggle and smirk.
" Sucks for you! I moved just on time!" You happily state before getting wrapped into a hug by Nikolai and Takeo.
" WE MISSED YOU!" Exclaims Nikolai and Takeo in unison. You roll your eyes and try to wiggle out.
"NEIN!" You yell mimicking Richtofan. He chuckles.
" Zhis iz why I hate stoopid Americans, Russians and Japanese warriors..." Richtofan sighs out. You chuckle.
" Same.... The trouble is real..." You sigh out giggling. Richtofan chuckles with you as you both finally are released from the death grip of the other guys.
"So, now that that's over... What do we do now?" Asks Nikolai. You stare at him before stareing out to the vast world. You smile before replying.
" We can go our seperate ways I guess..." you simply comment. They all look at each other.
" But... We may not see each other anymore..." Sady states Tank. You frown as well.
" Zhe doctah does not agree with zhis idea... I vould miss you all to much for my liking..." Richtofan sadly states. Nikolai picks up the empty bottle of juggernaut that had been used previously. He smiles at the bottle holding it tightly in his hands.
" If we go our sepreat ways, Doesn't that mean we won't be comrades anymore?" Asks Nikolai. His eyes showed a gloss to them causing you to now frown.
" We will still be warriors at heart!" Takeo tries to lighten the mood only to recieve a small smile from everyone.
" I'm gonna miss this Zombie world..." You admit. All eyes were on you now.
" I vont miss that stoopid little girl..." Points out Richtofan. You giggle while you all now just stand in a circle in silence.
Everyone continues to stare at each other. Everyone had glossy eyes... Nothing broke the silence....
" Guys, I want you all to know that we will always be together no matter where we end up..." Nikolai blurts out. You all nod and soon turn away and start walking opposite directions. But, Which way would you all go?
Richtofan and Tank chose to go to Germany for a bit and then Tank would show Richtofan what a Hoagie was. Nikolai and Takeo decided to just go spend some time in Russia so he could share the Russian love of vodka with his Japanese friend.
But you... You went to do what you know best. Fighting zombies... Saving lives... Getting closer, and closer, and closer, Until finally you find out the truth..... Next stop... Green Run.........

( SO THERE YOU GUYS HAVE IT! The next stop on this trip is to the Green Run crew! Make sure to slap that vote button and comment telling me what you guys think! Sorry it's like Super short but I thought it would at least give you guys something to read! I guess I'll talk to y'all later! BAI! )