Crushing so hard... (Weasle X Lindsay)

( ALRIGHT! So, There have been so much going on in my good friend Lindsay's Q/A book! One of which was Mac being married to Richtofan. Now it's Lindsay getting married to Weasle! So, I have decided to make an amazing short storie for her! Well, For her and Mac. It's the least I can do :) Anyways, Make sure to slap that vote button and FOLLOW! talk to ya guys later! BAI!)

Crushing so hard... (Weasle X Lindsay)
It wasnt long before Albert had decided to propose. It was cute Thats for sure... Just like when Edward proposed to Mac...
Now, their lives change as romance blooms through the air of the Q/A headquarters. Misty and Marlton sleep in bed a little longer after doing god knows what last night... Even and Delilah sit on the couch watching a movie. Well, they weren't exactly watching the movie.....
Tank, Nikolai and Takeo sat at the bar table taking some shots seeing who can stay on their feet after millions of drinks.
Nero and Jackie sat at a table playing the knife game and singing the song that goes with it. It could make anyone chuckle a little since they were almost slicing their fingers because of how drunk they were...
Micayla and Richtofan were sitting in their room watching an action movie that no body had heard about. They make a cute couple...
The only people who weren't really hanging out were the mobsters. They were mainly terrorizing Russman and Stu. The only one who wasn't was Albert.
Albert was sitting with Lindsay in her room. It was a pretty slik room with ( Lindsay's F/C) drapes and comforters. She had a flat screen T.V with an Xbox One. She even had all her favoret games with it.
They were playing Black Ops 3 during this time. Well, Lindsay was playing while Albert was combing through her hair with his fingers.
" Lindsay..." He coos her name. She looks at him smiling with a golden smile. He stares into her (Lindsay's E/C) eyes that seemed to have golden flecks. " You know I love you?"
" I love you to." She happily states. Their faces were mere inches away. Both of them continued stareing into each others eyes.
Albert in a swift movement cups Lindsay's face and puts their foreheads to where they were touching.
" You mean everything in the world to me. I can't wait to be married to you either..." Lovingly states Albert. He connects their lips. Lindsay wraps her arms around his neck deepening the kiss.
To all it was clear they both loved each other. Especially since Lindsay had just died at round 30 because she was so inlove with him. Soon, This story will continue after the wedding of corse........

( SO THEIR YOU GUYS HAVE IT! There will be another chapter to this one. Make sure to slap or click that vote button and I will chat with you guys later! BAI!)