Hidden love ( Tank X Takeo and Richtofan X Nikolai)

( Sorry to have cut you guys short on the last story I posted. But, I really badly wanted to get this one finished. Anyways, Shout out to @Genius_Soul for recommending this one! We are going back to the romance portion of these one shots so beware for any sexiual content! Im talking to you GEOF! Anyways, I will talk to you guys at the end! BAI!)

Hidden Love ( Tank X Takeo and Richtofan X Nikolai.)
He leaned on the railing of the staircase stareing off into space. It was as though he was lost in thought. Even his eyes seemed as though they were soulless.
Why did he feel this way? It couldn't be the thought of being stuck here forever... Nor could it be the thought of dieing and being reanimated. There just was no explaination for his actions.
He looks down to see Tanks shadow clearly. He smiles to him self preparing to finally go down the stair and ask him a question he had been dieing to ask. But, he stops in his tracks hearing the mutters of another.
' It was Richtofan...' Takeo said in his mind. He hated Richtofan only because he was always with Tank. Even Takeo began to believe something was going on with them. He sighs turning and leaving the stair case and heading for the theater through the long way.
He kicked at his shoes for a bit hating himself for not waiting and telling Tank how he felt. His feelings were strong in this one...
" Hey Tak!" Cheerfully exclaims the Russian known as Nikolai. Takeo would have almost ignored him if he hadnt had almost ran into a wall.
" How is it going Nikorai?" He asks with his thick Japanese accent clear in his voice. Nikolai thinks for a second.
" Terrible..." He finally sighs out. Takeo raises an eyebrow at his friend. ' What's wrong with him?' He asked himself.
" Why do you feel terrible?" Asks Takeo curiousity filling him. Nikolais face turns redder then a tomatoe. He looks away trying to hide it.
" You can keep a secret right?" Asks Nikolai stareing into the eyes of Takeo. He nods and puts his hand up swearing he wouldn't tell a soul. Nikolai sighs kicking at the dusty ground. " I think I have a crush on Richtofan. I know he doesn't like Tank. Hell they wouldn't be caught dating each other! It's just that I'm afraid to tell Richtofan how I feel..."
Takeo blinks allowing the information to flood into his brain. 'Tank didn't like Richtofan?' Takeo asks in his mind. He smiles a little. He still has a chance to tell Tank how he really feels!
He hugs Nikolai and runs off leaving Nikolai in shock. He only shrugged it off as he watched Takeo disappear from his view.
It was as if Takeo was being chased by cheetahs as fast as he had ran. He kicked up dust with each step he took. His arms pumping faster and faster with each step. Until finally he reached Tank. Richtofan was long gone giving him the perfect opertunity.
" Tank!" He yelled trying to catch his breath. Tank runs over helping his friend stay on his feet.
" Tak are you alright? What's the hurry?" Tank asks still helping Takeo over to a stair so he could sit. As Takeo caught his breath he finally smiled at Tank.
" There's something I want to ask you." Takeo takes in a sharp breath not use to being able to breath again. Tank continued to stare at Takeo. ' Come on Tank... You can do this... Just tell him how you feel...'
" I have something to ask you as well." Tank agrees taking in a sharp breath like Takeo did.
" You ask first." Takeo begs. Tank holds back hesitating at the possibility of this feeling changing their lives, Their friendship, Their one and only chance to know though if the other felt the same.
" Um... H-how bout y-you go first." Studders Tank rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Takeo smiles and nods.
" I have wanted to say this ever since I really met you. I guess I just haven't had the balls to say it. So, Here it goes." He clears his throat before continuing seeing Tank stareing and smiling at him. " I think I like you. And not just like you. I think I love you. I want to be with you for however long I can even if its in this hell hole because we will still have each other." Takeo finishes confessing his heart. Tank stares at his friend with a smile still on his face.
" I feel the same way about you Takeo..." Tank states pulling Takeo into a hug. Takeo looked through the hallway as much as he could seeing Nikolai and Richtofan talking.
Nikolai looks over at Takeo recieving a reassuring smile from Takeo. Nikolai nods taking a deep breath. Then he began to confess his heart to Richtofan.
It was as though the love was already in the air. Just Takeo and Nikolai couldn't grab it. Tank and Richtofan had a grasp of it though. They helped Takeo and Nikolai to succeed in grabbing it and holding it closest to their hearts.
As their lives go on the loving bonds become stronger. They could be labeled as unstoppable. Even a demonic little girl couldn't distroy the truest things that kept them fighting. Their love and life. For life can be thought of as unfair and have obsticals blocking every corner. Yet, people tredge through them. Navy SEALs go through mental and physical abuse to prepare them for what lied ahead.
Yet, They still had the people who couldn't make it. Some quit because of all the abuse. Some quit because they just weren't cut out to be a SEAL. But, when they make it then it was as if they hadn't. But, they relize they did and soon they all break down allowing their body's to finally relaxe from all the pressure and pain they went through.
Takeo and Tank were only two. They needed Nikolai and Richtofan to make a team. They all needed to set their diffrences aside. In doing so, They all swore to keep each other safe.
Tank was an inspiration to Takeo. It was as though he was a leader with his own army that he planned for nothing to break and or defeat his army. He always stayed strong and that made Takeo just love him more.
They all knew what they wanted to do one of these days. The day they finally could leave this place. Luckily, it couldn't have came any sooner....

( THERE YOU GO! I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to leave a vote and comment telling me what stories you want to see next! I guess I will talk to you guys later... BAI! * Turns teleporter on and teleports away.*