Santa Baby ( Takeo X Reader)

( Since its the romantic time of a holiday it's about time we do a Christmas story! YAY! So, for this one I have decided that its gonna be Takeo since he's had only one by himself and a gay ship with Tank... Also, the next one will be Misty X Marlton since they haven't had one for a while! That should be it so make sure to slap that vote button and comment! BAI!)
Santa Baby ( Takeo X Reader)
You sat in the Der Riese café. The cold wind bit your face causing you to shiver and your teeth to rattle. Your lips were purple from the cold since all you had was (Y/F/C) long sleved shirt. You also had fingerless gloves on which didnt help either... But, you didn't care for it kept at least your palms warm.
" You alright?" Asks Nikolai sitting now across from you. You still looked down causing your beanie, which matched with your shirt, to fall over your eyes. You shook your head continuing to shiver in this cold.
" I-I-it's f-fucking c-c-c-cold!" You complain shivering more violently. Nikolai frowns at you pulling off his old coat.
" Here, I don't need it as bad as you do." Nikolai states walking over to you and putting the coat over you. You could feel the warmth that was left from Nikolais body with the coat. True it smelled like vodka but it was warm and thats all that matters to you.
You looked up seeing Nikolai shivering but stareing at you with a great sense of concern. They all did that though. You were like a little sister to them and they protected you no matter the cost. If you got cornered, which rarely happens, They would rush in and save you.
You looked up to Tank mainly and thought of Richtofan and Nikolai more as uncles. Just, you never told them which one is the fun one...
The only person you never thought of as part of a family or friend was Takeo. He was more to you just you could never put your finger to it. He was everything to you since you had once ran into a horde of zombies just to protect him. Sure you got screwed up pretty bad but you couldn't bear the thought of Takeo dieing infront of you.
Takeo even gave you a werid feeling in your stomach. It was as though there were butterfly's floating around in there everytime you talked to him. If you were even close to each other you had that feeling...
" You alright (Y/N)? You seem to like to stare at me a lot..." Asks Tank with a chuckle. You look up at him giggling. " Do you like the view. I've been told I'm quiet handsome..."
" Whoever told you that was lieing..." Points out Nikolai who you allowed to cuddle with you for warmth. Tank glared at you both before chuckling.
" I was just wondering if I could possibly join you guys..." Finally states Tank. You and Nikolai look at each other before nodding.
" The god father accepts your request. Just know, I will be asking upon your help one of these days to return the favor." You state in your terrible Italian accent. Tank chuckles before nodding in acception. He quickly jumped the table leaving you sandwiched between two grown and warm men who were trying to get warm themselves when in truth they were just warming you up.
" Iz zhis vhat I think it iz?" Asks Richtofan entering the room with Takeo by his side. You stare at Takeo him stareing right back.
" We're having a hugging line if you want to join." You purpose. Richtofan seemed to squeal in delight choosing between either going by the American who I guess smells better then the drunk Russian.
" Can I squeeze in between you Tank?" He asks with puppy dog eyes. Tank stares at him werily before nodding causing Richtofan to squeal once more. He moved the table and sat right in between you both causing just more warmth for you.
" Um, Tak you want to uh... Join us?" You ask. Takeo bit his lip before nodding. He squeezed between you and Nikolai causing you to blush. He hugged you only causing your face to get redder and redder which made you now a walking furnace.
" Is (Y/N) blushing?" Asks Nikolai wiggling his eyebrows. You shake your head sticking your tounge out at Nikolai.
" No, also you want your coat back since everyone's hugging and warming me up." You point out. Nikolai shrugs before getting up for his coat. You smile at him giving him the coat back which made you smell like vodka now. Takeos face seemed to sicken at the smell causing you to frown.
" NEIN!" Out of no where Richtofan yells. You look at him seeing him playfully punching Tank. You giggle as Tank now chases Richtofan. Nikolai sighs.
" I better go help Tank catch Richtofan..." Nikolai sighs out. You nod being left with Takeo. He wasn't hugging you anymore which made your heart ache for his touch once more.
You look at your hands playing around with your fingers becoming very intrested in those small hands of yours. Yet, to your suprise a pair of large hands engulfed yours. You looked up being met by Takeos curious eyes. You smile at him causing him to return the smile. But, reality kicked in causing your face to turn as red as a tomatoe or even redder then that.
" T-Takeo?" You studder. He looks into your (E/C) eyes seeming as though he had gotten lost in them. The cold seemed to be gone from you as you also got lost into his eyes.
Before you knew it, his lips were smashed to yours. You wanted him so badly causing you to want to deepen the kiss. But, he pulls away before you can.
" You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Takeo points out with a nice sized smile on his face. You also had that nice sized smile on your face. " I hope I di-"
Before he could finish you smashed your lips back agenst his. This time you deepened the kiss messing with his hair that was out of his hat now. You felt his hands move down until they made it to your mid back. They stayed stationary and you both break away for some sort of oxygen. Panting was all you were doing... After a while of staying there though, you finally felt that cold air return to you. You looked out the small cracks seeing snow falling.
The snow flakes made you smile and was a nice touch to the Christmas Day. Though, you both didnt get any gifts since none of the group really did have anything to give, you still felt your Christmas Wish coming true every second of the day. Finally it did with you and Takeo spending the rest of the holiday together in that small cafe.