Shes just a little girl (Samantha X Reader)

( Im pretty sure you guys are probably going " WHAT IS SHE DOING IN HERE?" Or maybe your saying " Do my eyes deceive me or is Samantha's name right there?" Well, I have decided to give the little girl her own story! And just for you guys I have decided that it will be a beautiful story! ' Hint the sarcasm...' Anyways, Tell me what you think in the comments and vote! See ya later! BAI!)
She's just a little girl ( Samantha X Reader)
As you lean back you think about all that had happened. The deaths you had seen with your own eyes as you lied there bleeding out.
But, all of that seemed as though it was gone from your memory. It was as though it had melted away like the snow when spring arrives once more. You couldn't remember litterally anything. All your memory's had faded away. But how? Not long ago you were sitting in the moon base and now you end up in some other place.
You spring up from the comfort of the bedding below you and desperately look for anything that can give you any clues as to where you were. All you saw was the Nazi flags hanging with pride on the wall gleaming as though you had earned them.
You stood from the bed and walked over to the red fabric. Gently you felt it confused as to why it was here. Yet, it didnt refresh your memory and just made you even more confused.
You scan the room once more with your (E/C) eyes. Finally your eyes land on an object that sat still on the bed stand.
Quickly you jog over to the object picking it up in your hands. The weight of the object seemed as though it didnt affect you nor did the cold steel that it was molded out of. You turn it around and around until you see your initials carved into the gun.
" Do you like it?" Asks a small voice behind you. You turn to be faced to a small delicate looking child. You raise an eyebrow.
" It's a nice weapon..." You admit turning once more in your hand.
" I had it customly made for you." Points out the girl with a smile. You stare at her for a bit feeling like she was oddly familiar. You tried to discard the feeling yet it wouldn't go away. It was as though your brain had wanted you to steer clear of this small and innocent little girl.
" I never got your name..." You comment as she sat in a chair opposite from the one closest to you. She smiles at you once more causing the feeling to rise more.
" My names Samantha. And your name is (Y/N)! And we are best friends!" Happily states Samantha. You continue to stare at her. You tried racking through your brain but it was as if it was a blank slate. Nothing gave you any clues as to why you were here with a girl who seemed oddly familiar yet you seemed to forget why.
" What exactly happened over the time I was out?" You blurt. She looks at you funny before a wide smile spread onto her face.
" You had taken a terrible injury. I couldn't let my ' Friend' die so I brought you here! But, you did suffer from some terrible trama. And by that I mean your memory." Samantha explained. You sat on the edge of the chair almost making it tilt a little to far forward. The way she had said friend made you a bit more weary. " I swore when I found you and you were better we would kill the guy who had done it." Continues Samantha.
You walk over to the side of the room and look out the curtain to see a firry atmospher. You stood there confused. ' Where the hell am I?' You ask yourself as you stood there as if shocked from some sort of electricity.
That's when it all came flooding back. You bled out on the moon base. It was all Samantha's fault. This was now your home, The Aither...
You clentch your first as it all came back as though a flash flood had come through demolishing all. Then, you turn pinning the small girl to the wall and putting the gun to her head.
" Why the fuck did you bring me to your little ' Home'?" You ask through gritted teeth. She smiles causing a small chill to go down your spine.
" I had brought you here to remind you who you truly are. Before you had gone to the Americans. Before I had been teleported to a completly different reality. You losen the grip you had one the girl allowing her to breath.
" I am no Nazi nor a German sympathizer..." You point out. Samantha frowns before moving her hand causing you to back up. You stare at her confused.
" I wish you wouldn't have me do this (Y/N). But it seems as though I must..." She sighs at the end of the statement. You keep your fists clentched stareing at the girl with glowing hatred. She walks over to you holding a glowing lightning blue serum. You close your eyes only wishing for the ability to move.
Your hand twitched causing you to look at it for a second. Your whole body felt numb yet you felt as though this was just a small pebble when the boulder was Samantha herself.
You smile at yourself. She gains more and more footing towards you leaving mere inches from you both. She smiles demonically with a glint of red in her eyes.
You smirk causing her to stop and stare curiously at you. Your eyes began to glow the blue as though the serum was already coursed through your veins. Her eyes go wide and before she could act you were pinning her to now the floor.
" I am no Nazi sympathizer. Nor am I some slave to a little girl..." Your German accent began to show only coursing more fear into the girl. " You vant to see my true form? Zhen I vill show you pathetic girl." You take the serums vial raising above your head gaining a terrifying screech from the girl. You stop, Hesitate. As though you were suspecting the girl and thinking once more.
Your eyes stopped glowing and you threw the damned thing over to the wall standing from your position. The girl backs up to the wall holding her knees.
Only you could shake your head from what was about to happen. You looked at your hands as though they were covered with crimson blood from Samantha.
Then, you stare off to space. She slowly stands from her position before walking over to the splattered liquid that now lied on the wall. She stared at it in fear as though it was a monster who was going to kill her or it being a giant storm about to suck her up.
" W-who gave you the serum? I was suppose to b-be the o-one to give you i-it..." She Studders out. You look up at her before sitting with your head in your hands.
" Just, leave Samantha..." You mutter pointing towards the door. She quickly nods and exits leaving the room in silence.
" Zhe serum iz working Im guessing?" Asks the voice of Richtofan. You look around seeing nothing that he could have made his way through... You even walked to the window about to stick your head out before you relized there was some barrier there.
You tap your finger on it looking confused as it made little waves all the way up, down, side to side. It was facinating yet you didn't care. You could only focus on what had happened.
' I can't stay here...' You mutter in your mind looking at the cement ceiling. You sigh.
" Zhen kill Samantha..." Richtofans voice echoed through your mind. You look around once more not finding a single thing that could tell you about what was going on. Were you going crazy?
" Why didnt I think of that?" You mutter to yourself feeling a large smile grow on your face. It was strange for you to be so happy. Especially when it involved death. Killing wasnt all your thing yet you still had to do it to survive the zombies. So what would be diffrent about killing Samantha?
You pick up your gun a little wery. You weren't so sure about this yet it was as though you had no controll. Your eyes glew blue once more and soon, You had no controll. Even if Samantha was just a girl she still controlled the zombies. It was about time to put down the enimie...

( So there you guys go! I hope you enjoyed and I made sure to make it to where you guys got to finish your own story whether you will kill Samantha or whether you will spare her the burden of a life she still had. Either way, You get to choose! Make sure to leave a vote and comment telling me what you guys thought and I will see you later! BAI!)