When your gone ( Vincent X Nero)

( Now this one isn't going to be a gay romance before you all ask! I just sorta wanted to let these guys have their story since everyone else has had theirs! Heck, even Samantha had hers before them... So, just make sure to vote, comment and I guess I hope you guys like it? Cya guys later! BAI!)
When your gone (Vincent X Nero)
The bond between the duo is unbelieveable. How they react with each other. How much they care about each other for each others well being.
Hell, when they had to if one got down the other would make their way through the horde of zombies just to get the other. Even if they get really close to death they still do it. You could tell they really cared for each other.
But, as time passes it was as though that bond began to shatter. When one got down the other ran with cowardice. They ignored each other and ran when it was a tight situation.
Jessica and Floyd felt like it was something they had done to cause such a tear in the bond of the perfect duo. They felt they needed to do something to get these two back together as friends once more. So, they finally managed to think of some way...
But, even with their perfect idea it most likely wouldn't successfully go as planned. Most plans never go according to their calculations...
Nero never got close to Vincent anymore and it began to hurt him. He wanted his best friend back but it was practically immpossible. ' Nothing's immpossible.' He thought to himself even though in truth this was the most immpossible thing to do. He knew Vincent would never talk to him again. Even if he was dieing...
Nero looked down at his hands playing with his fingers. He thought about many things. All of which included Vincent. He couldn't get him out of his mind. He needed his best friend back...
He sighs standing from the chair he had been sitting in for the past hour or so. Yet, the only thing that seemed to be rushing through his mind for that hour was how much of a burden he must be to Vincent.
Even as he sat there Vincent had been watching him closely. He didnt want anything to happen to Nero yet he needed to protect himself. That was what seemed to matter most to him.
His own friend could bleed out and all he could think about was himself. But, as time went by some could guess it started to fade. He would come by more frequently to Neros magic base I guess you could say. He would even save him from some zombie hordes.
But, it was as though even as it faded he didn't feel as close as he was before. He seemed more distant which wasnt always a good thing. It was as though someone was using the force on him... ( Star Wars preferences XD)
Sitting back he looks at the black of the sky. Sighing as he stares at the shining lights of the night sky's stars that were barly visible because of the aray of pitch black clouds.
Jessica stares at him from afar curious as to what he was thinking. ' Is he up to something?' She asks herself. She shakes her head turning to be face to face with Floyd. He smiles at her as she returns the smile. But, in the back of her mind she could only think about Vincent and Nero.
As always in this terrible, dark, gloomy world of theirs a new round starts causing more zombies to appear. Vincent was slowly pushed into Neros Magic Base unable to truly get around these zombies. Slowly, bullet by bullet he runs out of ammunition. The vital thing to live off of... Knowing this was to be his last day on earth he said his goodbyes. He have thanks and prayed for something to happen.
As he stood there waiting for the beating to come he slowly relized it never came. Opening his eyes he looked seeing Nero standing there surrounded by the zombies taking a beating of a life time. Gashes showed the shine of crimsion red pouring down his face yet he stood his group fighting off every swinging hands.
His cloths were ripped and skin at random places now burned from newly opened wounds. Yet, all Vincent could do was watch. He stared at the helplessness of his friend seeing desperation yet determination full in his eyes. But, all Vincent did was stood there... As if in a type of shock...
Nero finally lets out an excruciating pained screetch drawing Vincent out of his thoughts. He ran towards the horde with the cold steel knife in his hand tightly. He begins to cut and slash through the group of undead freaks. But, as he spent his time rushing blades through the group of zombies, His friend was still getting demolished inside and out.
Finally after the hours upon hours of cutting through he made it to Nero. He lied there motionless on the cold stone flooring of his own home. All Vincent could do was shake his head and repeat no over and over again as though he was a broken record.
He picked the lifeless body of Nero and puts it on his lap cradling his head. Salty tears fell down his face as he sat there. Watching. As though he was waiting for something...
" Nero, Common dude be okay please be okay!" Begs Vincent now having tears fall off his face. He looks down at Nero seeing his eyes barly open. " Nero, Your going to be alright. I swear your going to be alright.. You'll be alright..."
Nero only shakes his head stareing at his friend. He put his hand to his heart feeling the steady rhythm of Vincent's heart. Yet, His hand slowly pulled away.
" I- I for-g-give y-y-you..." Studders out Nero with a weakly smile. Vincent shook his head feeling more tears fall down his face. He watched as his friend slowly faded away into an eternal slumber. He would be free of this life he had been in. Yet, Vincent stayed there stareing at his friend once again waiting for him to wake up even though in the back of his mind he knew he wouldn't. He still felt like Nero would wake up though...
" It's my fault Nero... I'm the reason why your not here..." Sobs Vincent allowing his manly composure to be compromised. He let all his feelings out holding onto his friend tightly.
Jessica and Floyd run in but stop at the door stareing in. Jessica gasped at the sight infront of her as Floyd pulled her close so she could hide her eyes from the seen.
They all felt heart broken. Even Nero who was gone felt heart broken. He was stuck with the other zombie crew members that didnt make it. It was a nice thing but nothing like his group of misfits. They were family as these crews seemed as though they were just aquantances. Yet, he learned to roll with it after a while.
The only person who couldn't adapt to the new loss was Vincent. He took it harder then Jessica or Floyd. It was as though he had become depressed from the occurring nightmare that still remained. The scream leaving Nero still causing a chill to go down his spine. Sometimes when he was allowed to go to sleep he would whimper it's all his fault when in reality it surely wasnt. He tried his best to save his friend. Could he have done it sooner? Of course. Would he have though? Who knows. He had simply frozen in his spot as though a type of blizzard rolled through created by some person. ( Sub Zero preferences be like CX) But, As time went on he slowly had the memory's, The painful nightmares, His own fears, Slip from his grasp leaving him with nothing.
What happend to him? Did he kill himself or did he try to save another and go out like a hero?
Well, All we can tell you is that he was finally reunited with his long lost friend...

( YAS! We are D-O-N-E! What's that spell?

* Everyone remains silent stareing...*

It... it spells done guys.... You out of all people should know this....

Random big tuff guy: Are you calling us Stupid?

Me: 0-0 No...

* Angry mob starts running towards me.*

Alright guys, make sure to vote and comment telling me what you thought! I hope you enjoyed and yeah... Gotta run!!!

* I hold a metal fast pitch softball bat in my hand clicking the music to Take On Me by Ah-Ha.*

Who's first??? * Camera feed cuts out*