The nightmare on elm street:

{ Idk anymore I'm just gonna attempt to write something for Tamaki_and_friends  writing contest thingy... Oh and uh, #Codshippyship Was her one thingy mobober so um... Yeah.... Shall we begin? Yes? Cool...}

The nightmare on elm street:

The wind was blowing a cold and unsettling breeze. Rain fell as though in buckets from the vicious storm that spread chaos on Elm Street...

Yet, down below in the place that was on fire sat a man that was known as more of a monster... His face burned to a blister look that causes chills to go down many of his victims spines... His razor sharp knives that acted as his fingers and hand. The sharpest teeth that could tear open flesh within seconds if he was close enough...

His face showed a type of disgust as he remembered the times he was mostly feared. He remembers the people who he has terrorized for so many years. Now, he was becoming forgotten and simply used as a joke to scare little kids into doing whatever they were asked to do...

He knew one thing though. One person still feared him since the day she laid eyes on him... Since the day she made the sacrifice of staying behind so the others could leave his nightmare grip that still looked over her almost cloaking her...

Jessica continuously turned in her bed. Sweat across her forehead as she gripped the sheets of her bed almost as though she was strangling them. She had her eyes so tightly closed that it was almost sad to look at her.

She searched and searched for a way out of the dream. Continuously wishing to only be placed back in the warm and comfort of her room. Finally she returned to a town full of the memories of her past. Morg City...

The place that once made her dream of fame and stardom instead of the dreams of getting the hell out of there as quick as possible.

" This is only a dream..." She mutters to herself seeing the horde of zombies stampede toward her. " It's only a dream...." Her heart began to beat faster and faster.

As the horde came closer so did her wanting for closure and leaving the hell hole. Her wanting for escaping the nightmare she knew Freddy was behind...

Finally the horde of rotting corpse made it close enough to her. Their arms reached for her as their moans grew into blood thirsty cries. Jessica threw her arms up in an attempt to protect herself closing her eyes and holding back screams before opening her eyes seeing the zombies now standing there as calm as ever.

Jessica seemed to pant wishing for oxygen to replace her fear. She looked behind the horde seeing Freddy smiling at her a sickening smile. She shook her head backing up until she bumped into a wall.

Finally a pair of arms reached out from the wall grabbing around her waist. She screamed and kicked wanting to get out of the grasp before stopping and being faced to Freddy. He ran his blades along her face leaving a small little cut on her cheek.

" You will be mine again sweetheart..." He whispers into her ear before finally she woke up. She looked around the room panicked as Floyd held her in his arms.

" Jessica? Jessica?!? Calm down!" He tries to beg her. She felt tears cascade down her face as she hugged Floyd hiding her face in his chest. She tried to find words unable to.

Jessica looked at the mirror feeling her cheek for the cut before sighing out of relief. She rested her head on Floyds shoulder.

" It was just a dream..." She mutters to herself again still feeling the tears fall down her cheeks. " It was only a dream....."

She looked back into the mirror staring at herself as the door swung open revealing everyone. They all looked concerned as Jessica shook still from the fear of the dream.

" Is everything alright?" Asks Tank as he walked further into the room. They all looked around it trying to figure out what was wrong. Jessica simply nods as Floyd explained everything to them with a small sigh and frown.

Amy looked at Jessica knowing what was happening. She frowned as she stared at the now helpless looking Jessica who flinched at every sound she heard and every voice she listened to...

Freddy however was smirking in his nightmare void. His sickening grin burned in the mind of Amy's as she looked at Jessica. Finally she couldn't take it and ran out of the room.

Nikolai looked at Jessica for a split second before chasing after Amy wanting to her to be alright. The lights continuously flickered from the storm that seemed to grow more violently then before.

" Amy? Amy slow down please!" Nikolai begged staring at her back as she turned the corner quickly. His normal gaze towards her becoming depressed as he watched his girl run from the room.

Albert also walked out of the room slamming his fist into the wall. He cursed under his breath before looking down towards the floor.

" Freddy's taking this whole thing to far... It's about time someone was to get rid of him from this place... Show him what it's like to be put into a nightmare..." He states loud enough for everyone to hear. They all stared at him in amazement never really seeing Albert do that before.

" How exactly do you suggest we show him how it's like to be put in a nightmare? He's not afraid of anything..." Sal points out crossing his arms. Albert shook his head.

" Everyone's afraid of something... You can't be invincible to fear..." Albert points out. Marlton nods.

" Correct, According to my calculations everyone is in fact afraid of something whether it's a childhood fear or some fear they just gained..." Marlton states smiling at his geniusness. Russman rolls his eyes.

" But, what would he be afraid of?" Stu asks curiously trying to think of a fear the monster of a man could have. Nero shrugged.

" Well, wouldn't it make sense that he would be afraid of how he died in the first place?" Jack asks looking at everyone. Richtofan nodded.

" He did die from zhe fire that engulfed him thoze yearz ago..." Richtofan states. He looked down trying to think of anything else he could be afraid of...

" Maybe we can just use that fire fear to our advantage then?" Albert suggests. The crews all look at each other before shrugging.

" It may work, but only if you would have someone who he hasn't tormented with fears before..." Misty comments. She looks at everyone. " I'm pretty sure everyone here has fears..."

As she said the last part the power goes out. A loud scream echoes through the halls of the building causing everyone to jump. As the lights slowly flickered back on everyone looks around.

The floor was colder then it was moments before and an eerie feeling now found its way into the bones of everyone. They all look towards the direction of the closest window seeing it open... But the smell of burnt flesh stayed lingering...

" H-He's here..." Jessica whimpered looking towards the end of the hall now. The wind blew before lightning flashed across the sky and the roaring thunder echoed through the silent hallway. The crackles of Freddy himself were heard only causing terror to fill the zombie crews.........

{ MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I dunno why I wrote the ending so crappy but eh! There you go! I have officially entered that writing contest cuz why not? Also, I may make a second part to this but I wanna see what you guys think happened at the ending because I totally meant to do this!!!! [ I didn't plan on doing this 0.0] Anyways, if you like it then vote!!! If you hated it then that sucks!!! Feel free to comment cuz why not?!? Love you guys and talk to ya later!!! BAI! 💜💙❤️}