This is how it went down...

( Sup guys, Ever wonder what happens in my mind when I write these? Here's your chance to find out! Enjoy this little clip of mine for the Mob of the dead crew! I just sorta got bored...)
This is how it went down...
Intro clip starts...

They have continuously gone over the plan like smart people...

Me: Good for you guys!

Anyways, 9:30 Lights out, gaurd begins his final rounds...

Me: HAHAHA! Loser! XP

Furguson being his name...

Me: Someone hated their child... Naming them that for Pete sakes! Cx

As he comes upon each and every cell we see Sal drinking some hot liquid...

Me: 0-0 That might burn someone if he was smart he would throw it at the gaurd... Or at least, Thats what I would do...

Then, gaurd moves to Fins cell seeing him taking a dump...

Me: PERV!!! Fucking watching people take dumps! Your such a sick bastard! XD

Gaurd asks about horse race only earn a " Im working on it, right now..." And a shake of Fins head...

Me: Which head are we talking about? The body part or like.... The down below part? Oh, wait, the body part head! I knew that...

Gaurd walks up to a completly dark cell before hearing the painful screams from Albert.

Me: Albert being clumsy as always...

Billy then shows himself by lighting a cigaret...

Me: BILLY!!!

Then Billy says " Are you gonna shut him up? Or do I gotta do it?" Only to earn a " Silent Handsome..." From the gaurd. Then he unlocks Alberts cell...

Me: Dont go in there...

Gaurd gets stabbed by Albert...

Me: Told you not to go in there you dip stick!

Albert unlocks everyone's cell allowing Billy to give everyone a Wardens gun.

Me: YAY! PRISON BREAK!!!

Then Gaurd turns into zombie causing Albert to go " What the fuck? I killed him!" And Billy to reply " You've been in the joint to long Al, you forgot how to get shit done" Earning a screetch from the Zombiefied gaurd.

Me: NEIN! BAD GAURD! I KNOW YOUR PARENTS DIDNT LIKE YOU BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU COME BACK TO LIFE!

The boys kill him as Albert try's to now escape and leave the others behind only to get him killed...

Me: * Putting on shades* One down... Three to go...

Fin try's to get away only being pinned to the wall by zombies as they eat him.

Me: SUCK IT LOSER!!!

Billy and Sal start their way towards the exit Sal leaving Billy to die...

Me: FUCK YOU SAL! IMMA CUT YOUR BALLS OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOU!!!

Karma gets Sal back by having zombies start eatting him...

Me: Karmas a bitch! Just like you Sal!!!

Cool picture up above that I just so happen love now...

Me: PHOTO BOMBED!!! Thats me in the future guys... I will destroy all perfect pictures by photo bombing them!!! MWAHAHAHA! Just, I won't be hanging from a ceiling... :/

Cut scenes and pics done... Sponsored by Nothing since this isn't a YouTube channel guyz! XD

( So, that just happened... I was bored and now you guys see what happens when I'm bored... If you seemed to find some joy out of this then make sure to like it... If not, act like you saw nothing! The next chapter is to be a Nero x Vincent Smut so yeah! >:) Can't wait for it to be done! Anyways, I will see y'all later! BAI!)