The Last Stand ( Jessica X Floyd)

( Hey guys it me again! We have yet another Jessica and Floyd chapter for you guys to enjoy so make sure to slap that like button! I guess see you guys down below? Take care! BAI!)

The Last Stand ( Jessica X Floyd)

Sitting back they both looked at each other. Nero was gone and Jackie was no where to be seen. They didn't know what had happened to Vincent. First he was next to them and later he had disappeared. No where in sight.

They both sigh as Floyd pulls Jessica closer to him. The undeniable doom was awaiting and slowly coming closer and closer to them. It was a no brainer to think their deaths didn't await them and they both knew that darkness crept closer and closer each second passing. It had gotten to the point to where they just accepted it.

" Floyd..." Jessica whispers. He raises an eyebrow still rubbing her back.

" Yes?" He whispers back. She smiles at the sound of his voice. His heartbeat was steady spreading relief into Jessica.

" Are we going to seriously allow this to be our possible final breaths?" She asks allowing a tear to fall from her eye. She looks into Floyd's eyes still frowning as sorrow was full in her glossy eyes.

" We won't go out easily Jess..." Floyd declares kissing the top of her head. Jessica smiles at his nickname for her. " We wont die without the honor we deserve. I wont let you die under my watch and I know you will have my back like always..."  Jessica nods as her face was only mere inches from Floyd's. He waited eagerly for the gap between them to close even though in truth he knew it most likely wouldn't happen.

" Floyd..." Jessica whispers his name out once more as they return to their original positions. He looks into her eyes once more waiting for her to finish what she was going to say. " I'm... Scared..." She finishes. Floyd pulls her into a tight hug. She hides her face into the crook of his arm.

" Don't be..." He whimpers pulling her even closer to his body. " Do not be like those who's hearts are filled with fear so that when their time comes and they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over in a different way..." The sounds of zombies running towards them fills the silent air. They both stand staring at the zombies that came in tens, hundreds, thousands... " Sing your death song and die like a hero heading home..." He finishes cocking his pistol and pulling Jessica close once more.

She looks up into his eyes before they smashed into each others lips with great passion. Then they make their final stand...