Don't go... ( Samantha X Maxis)

( Hai guys! You must be like, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!? WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE AND WHAT IS MAXIS DOING HERE?!? Well, I felt like making a sad story and this was the best one for me to do so I didn't kill anyone's favorite characters... So here we go!)

Don't go... ( Samantha X Maxis)
Tears streamed down her face as she saw her dog be zapped away. Losing Fluffy was heartbreaking. She never talked to anyone and stayed in her room for most of the time.

They would tell her the food was ready and she wouldn't budge. Her door was always locked and all you ever heard from her room was either sobs of agonizing pain or silence.

It worried her father yet he never came to chat with her. It was as though the agony would never go away. The pieces of her shattered heart...

They one day finally were able to get into her room only to see a pale and fragile looking child. Her eyes were puffy and red and things were scattered around the room. The only thing that wasn't messed with was her dogs Collar.

She held it at times in which it left an indent on her hand from how tightly it had been held. Her tears had completely stained her face and her father couldn't bare to see her like this.

When she finally went to the labs she never talked. Her father would ask he something and she wouldn't answer. She would sometimes sneak off to a room in the labs that wasn't being used and cry a bit.

There still laid a shard pain in her chest as though it was being stabbed by a blade millions upon millions of times. She only wished to make it go away... Her teddy bear held the collar of her dog in which followed her everywhere she went.

Her father would eventually find her and before to long the incident that scarred her remains fresh in her mind. The day her father and her were zapped away from the world they knew.

Zombies screamed as they charged after the duo and Samantha would cower behind her father as he protected his little girl. She would hold out her teddy bear not wanting the evil creatures to come after her. Yet she didn't want her father to end up taking the beating for her.

She eventually would feel as though she was taking his pain. When all the creatures were gone her expression would go blank. She would cry to herself until no tears would spill out.

" Father please don't go!" She pleads as Maxis attempts to stand but cannot. The zombies just stood there. She hated her father for not stopping Richtofan from zapping her dog away but at the same time she loved him.

She knew her father wasn't going to be able to survive much longer. He was becoming ill... Fragile and weak and he wouldn't last another blow from one of the creatures.

" Samantha... Please... Run... Hide yourself... In a room..." The sickly voice of Maxis commanded. Samantha shook her head not moving. " Please... Just... Go..."

" I won't leave you Daddy please don't go!!!" She begs once more placing her head on her fathers chest. He was breathing heavily.

" Samantha... I-I Love Y-You..." Her father finished pushing her into another room causing the door to close automatically. For the first time, Samantha saw her father cry...

She banged on the door with all her might screaming as her fathers angonized pleads for help slowly began to fade away. She wanted it to stop. She didn't want this to happen in the first place. She just wanted her dad back...

She just wanted this all to be over......

( There ya go! A story about Samantha and her daddy! I started tearing up when writing this ;(
Anyways, make sure to vote and comment telling me what y'all did thought! BAI!!!

P.s: This was to show Samantha that not everyone hates her... Most people hate her but certainly not me... Fist bump to Samantha!!! * explosion in background*)