Consolations ( Vincent X Reader)

( So, Last chapter I had almost forgot to tell y'all that the last line the part that said " Do not be like those who's hearts are filled with the fear of the death so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over in a diffrent way, Sing your death song a die like a hero heading home." All that is actually from my favoret poem by a guy named Tecumpsen and I will put it up above for you guys to check it out!
Alright, Our next order of busy is... Welp... Actually I have nothing... I guess see you guys below? Oh but this chapter may be a type of Fifty Shades of Grey chapter... Just a heads up CX)
Consolations ( Vincent X Reader)
Rated M for Mature...

Lieing on your back you watch the few stars that still were lighting the sky. You continued staring at them with a small smile on your face. The city for once was mainly silent other then the buzzing of electricity to the signs that illuminated the streets below.

You lied there as though waiting for something to happen. The silence was a first but you knew the sounds of screaming would come sooner rather the later.

Signing you stand heading for the roof door. Before completly making it the door you spot a glimpse of it open a crack. Confused you stop in your spot staring at the door. Peaking through you see the pair of eyes that had no type of glow to them like the zombies usually did.

The door slowly opened more revealing more the face. 'Vincent?' You ask yourself now squinting your eyes.

" I didn't relize you were up here..." Comments Vincent coming fully onto the roof. You shrug and go back towards your original spot. Before you made it though two arms pull you backwards causing you to squeal a little.

You look behind you seeing the strong body. Looking up you came face to face with whoever it was. A smiling face met with your pouting and puppy dog type of a face only causing a frown to spread across their old happily structured face.

" Why did you do that?" You ask still pouting. He chuckles with a smirk plastered on his face. You glare at him even if it was hard.

" I wanted to see how you would react..." Vincent admits. You roll your eyes allowing your body to relaxe in his arms. He chuckles a little at that causing a small, delicate smile to form on your face.

" You know, I have always wondered about something..." You point out as he lies with you in his arms. You both cuddled near each other being able to feel the warmth radiate off each others bodies.

" What is that?" He asks obviously curious. You only shrug causing a frown to once again be brought to his face.

" I guess it's the stars that have seemed to intrigue me..." You comment with a small smile still on your face. Vincent looks to where you were looking before staring into your eyes.

He stared at them as though he was star struck. Your eyes held that golden fleck and sparkled everytime he stared into them. After a while, he wanted more then just to be able to stare into those wonderful eyes of yours.

" How do the stars intrigue you?" He asks in more of a whisper. You smile looking back at him and into his soft eyes. Giggling you finally point to your favoret consolation.

" It's because of how they align." You state. Vincent looked towards the darkness of the sky with a smile on his face as he stared at the consolation. " My father had always told me that when people die they would end up as a star lighting up the sky for those who felt there was no need for them. He told me how all fallen soldiers ended up there guiding the path to the next biggest discovery..." You smile before feeling a deep depression on the inside.

" Your father seems like a wise man." Comments Vincent. You only nod feeling your eyes turn glossier every second.

" He was a wise man before he was killed in a war..." You finish. Vincent stares into your now emotionless eyes. " I never got to tell him goodbye. Nor was I able to tell him I loved him... I was at school when he was deployed and the night before I was angry at him... Yet, I always think about the happiness he must have had in his heart when he went up there. He was with my mother once more... The nurse who patched him up in his younger years of being a veteran..."