Losing you? ( Stuhlinger X Reader)

( So, Last chapter was Very, Very, VERY sexual... Now, we're going back to the more appropriate story! I hope you guys will like this story! Make sure to leave a vote down below or to the side or somewhere else... Also comment telling what you guys want to see next! Talk to ya later! BAI!)
Losing you? ( Stuhlinger X Reader)
As you sat back agenst the cold metal of the bus you think of all the things that have happend. Meeting this crew might have been one of the best things to come from this outbreak.
But, the most magical was you meeting Stu. He made you giggle all the time. He even would make you smile from the simplist of things.
He's practically your best friend. Or at least, Most of the crew would say that... You both spend a decent amount of time together...
But, now while you bleed out on the metal bus, All you could think about was Stu. You thought of everything about him.... The crew sadly was unable to get to you since the bus left without them and you couldn't survive where they were with only the pistol from the beginning.
Misty told you she would lend you her gun but she ran out of ammo in the Hammer meaning she was in dier need for her Ray Gun.? The other guys were in dier need for any type of gun...
You smile at the phantom face that appeared infront of you. The flashback of Stu helping you up after you had fallen... Even when Stu risked his life to stay behind with you since you couldn't make it onto the bus in time... He wasnt going to let you just die right then and there. He wanted to protect you no matter the cost...
Your vision soon became more and more blurry with red. The bus doors open showing no one... Then, You hear the horn and off goes the bus again...
' Next stops town...' you say to yourself. That's where the crew stayed for the moment being... You just had to stay up long enough to make it to the town...
The street lights buzz illuminating the faces of the undead. Shadows pasted on the bus floor showing the undead running after and pass the bus.
Soon the bus squeals to a halt. You stay in your spot as the haze of red continues to grow darker and darker. You looked around seeing nothing. There was no one around. Nobody was getting on the bus... It was as if they had already left...
A dark cloud of black soon covers your eye sight as you slump over a bit. You wouldn't be around much longer... You knew that... Soon, You fell to a deep slumber...
Once you begin to come back you could hear voices that sounded so far away. It was as if you wouldn't be able to touch whoever was talking... It was as if you were on an island and the voices were on land thousands upon thousands of miles away.
Your eyes begin to open slowly seeing barracads blocking doors upon doors... As your eyes adjust you can see the crew standing there watching the doors and making sure nothing got into the place...
The building was crumpling from the sudden change of atmospher. Most buildings were crumpling to hell though...
" She's going to be fine right?" Asks a conserned voice. I saw Misty standing there looking over at me.
" I'm not sure..." She admits. That seemed to flatten, the guy she was talking to, attitude. Misty gives him a reassuring smile.
" Go and stay with her, We can hold down the fort..." Declares Misty as she sits in one of the old booths. The man hesitates before rushing over to your side.
Blood was now concealed by a bandage and the blood that use to be a river down your face was now gone. The only things that truly remained were your bruses but they would heal...
You felt your head slowly be moved into someone's lap. You look to see who it is smiling at the sight. Stu was now stroking through your ( H/L) (H/C) hair smiling at you. Your eyes twinkled and so did his.
" Stu..." You whisper out still smiling. He only nods smiling at you. You see a tear slip from his eye down his face causing a small frown to form.
" Don't be sad (Y/N)." He begs. You try to nod only feeling pain ring through your body. You look to your side seeing cloth around your mid section. You stare at it for a bit longer. " Misty patched you up with part of her shirt."
You continue stareing at the fabric seeing that parts of it became a bloody mess. You look back at Stu seeing him frowning as he stared at the same spot you were stareing at. You put your hand up to his face cupping it. He looks into your eyes as you look into his. He smiles at you and you smile back before turning away to cough.
Stu soon cuddles you closer to him as your breathing increases. You close your eyes feeling safe with him holding you in his arms. When you open your eyes again you see a wet cloth in his hand. He wipes your face with it cleaning off the fresh blood from the coughing.
He soon begins to rock back and forth causing you to become sleepier. You didn't want to go to sleep though. Your breathing slowly decreased as he continued to rock you. Your body slowly goes numb.You refused to fall asleep though...
The moment you were to fall asleep you would most likely never wake back up. You didn't want to leave the crew yet. You wanted to stay with them all. Especially Stu... He was the one who joined you before the rest of the crew was found at the bus depo.
You couldn't just leave him. He was like a brother to you and you just could think of the fact of leaving him so soon...
But, your eyes grow heavier and heavier each second that passes. You hear Stus voice from a far distance. Then soon, Your gone.......

( Sad right? Well, there ya go! An update to this book! Make sure to vote and comment! I will talk to y'all later! BAI!)