Green Run be like ( Green Run Crew X Reader)

Green Run be like ( Green Run CrewX Reader)
As always caos had struck numerous places. One of which was in Nebraska. That was the place you were heading to next.
On your travels you met up with diffrent people including a group of people at Alcatraz Prison. You helped them out already and now you were set on finding the next source of the zombies.
You jump off a ledge being met with a place you never thought you would see again. A place that was destroyed so long ago... It was as though the memories began to hit you like a giant wave.
You leaned on a wall holding your head in your hands. Slowly you slid down the crumpling concrete. Now, you held your head in your hands.
" Remember me?" Asks a small voice. You growl at the voice knowing who it was.
" Samantha." You growl out looking at the small child who now stood infront of you. She smirks at your pain seeing your body tense.
" It waznt my fault you know..." She points out. You glare at the small fragile looking child.
" What wasnt your fault? You know your the one who's been ruining everything!" You acuse about to stand before you felt a sharp type of pain fill your body.
" You forgetting who you truly are. Just think for a second (Y/N)... Who was trying to erase the memories of zhe one and only Tank Dempsey? I am not your enimie nor do I vant to be." The child infront of you smiles and puts her hand out. You stare at her hesitantly. " The real person you want is Richtofan..."
You shake your head and stand on your own. You look around trying to find Samantha. Yet, you were unsuccessful.
Was it part of your mind? And illusion? A figment of your imagination? No, It couldn't have been. You are not crazy...
Your breathing slowly increases as you stand inside the only Nazi building. You close your eyes for a split second before seeing a type of light begin to illuminate.
Opening them you see the torch lights of the old building glowing. It was as though the building had never been touched... The Nazi banners had hung perfectly on the walls and the windows were still intact.
You turned and turned seeing the old place you had known and for some reason loved. You look behind you meeting Samantha once more.
" This is still the home you know (Y/N)... Just allow it to become that home again..." She pleads. You look to your right looking out the window. There, a pair of glowing eyes had shown. You knew it was a zombie right away. But, it only stood in the same spot it had been.
" I can't join you Samantha... Richtofan is one of my friends..." You whisper out causing the little girl to frown. A spine chilling scream soon escapes one of the zombies mouth as they charged the window and began to break through. You stare at the zombie before turning back to the girl.
" Just allow it to happen (Y/N)! You can't save every one of my toys and you know it!" Samantha screams. You close your eyes shaking your head.
" Your only a part of my mind Samantha!" You yell back. A terrifying scream is heard and soon gone. You open your eyes being met with the old building.
You back away and start to head threw the maze. Nothing popped out of the ground nor did any suprises to be honest.
" You can't escape (Y/N).... He'll find you..." Whispers the small voice of Samantha in your head. You clench your fist and shake your head.
" That's not true at all Sam..." You whisper back. You continue onward until you made it to a farm. Looking curiously you see the glowing eyes of zombies slowly corner a girl and guy.
You quickly act killing the horde or at least grabbing their attention. The horde howls and screams at you as you run away shooting them every once in a while with the starting pistol.
" Ah, My favoret pawn has returned to me! Oh goodie!!!" Happily exclaims a way to familiar voice. You couldn't put your finger on who it was though...
" Run... Run ( Y/N)..." Pleads Samantha in your head. You roll your eyes finishing off the rest of the zombies.
" Who are you?" Asks the girl. You turn to her and smile. Putting out your hand you began.
" I'm the one who's here to save you and your Crew here from a terrible fate..." You state with a smirk. The girl stares at you uneasy before nodding.
They invite you in as they block the doors and windows. You look around the place at all the things that somehow still survived in it.
" Abigal ' Misty' Briarton. A cowgirl who ended up in hell on earth..." Informs Samantha. You sit down in a corner resting your head on your arms. " Marlton Johnson. A genius... Russman... A hobo that ended up at the wrong bus stop... Stuhlinger.... The guy who helped Richtofan get rid of me and my father......"
" You look tired..." Points out a man with glasses. ' Stuhlinger...' You thought to yourself pulling you away from the voice of Samantha.
" I'm fine... Thanks for the consern though..." You declare hiding your face in your hands. You hear a chuckle come from the girl. ' Misty...' The name rang through your brain. You stare at the girl curiously.
" The names Abigale. You can call me Misty..." States the cow girl putting her hand out. You accept shaking it. " That over there is Marlton..." ' Marlton....' " And that hobo is Russman..." ' Russman.....' " Lastly there's stu who had just talked to you.
You look at them all and smile. But, the smile flattens as another voice rings through your head.
" FETCH ME THEIR SOULS..." Says the demonic voice. You stand from your spot hearing the pounding and clawing of Hell hounds on the doors and windows. All of the crew cocks their guns getting ready to shoot whatever was outside of the small house.
" Guys, We need to make it to a safer place." You declare getting ready to push anything you guys used to block the door. They all look at each other before helping you clear the way.
You all back up and watch. Soon, the door bursts open and hounds rush in. You use the starting pistol slowly cutting down each of the dogs. You smile as each of the demon hounds die infront of you. Once they all have been killed you all reload as you go up and grab the max ammo.
You guys slowly walked towards the bus not knowing what could lie ahead. Was Richtofan seriously the new voice? How could he have turned evil? And where is your churro?

To be continued.....