How they got away(MOTD Crew X Reader)

How they got away (MOTD CREW X Reader)
You lean against the crumpling wall of Alcatraz. It's nothing like anyone would remember it. With zombies just roaming around it that have only the sense of kill.
You look up seeing the hanging bodies. You thought about why they would have done such a terrible thing to themselves. You thought about how they would be stuck there for eternity. How no one would be coming here any time soon. How only you and the Mobsters would be here for most likely eternity...
Closing your eyes you sigh. You didn't like it here one bit to where you just had to fight the undead for the rest of your life or at least what you had left of your life...
You hear footsteps inching closer and closer to you. In an instant you had your gun in your hands as you hid by the wall. Then, In a swift movement the gun was pointed at whoever or whatever's head.
Finn puts his hands up as if in surrender. You roll your eyes with a smirk while putting your gun back to its original location.
" What the hell were you thinking?" You ask. Finn shrugs.
" I couldn't find you, so I had to wander around looking for you..." Simply stated Finn with a small smile. You roll your eyes once again.
" Why are you looking for me anyways?" You ask. Finn looks at the floor before replying.
" Sal wants to see you. I don't know what about but he wanted to see you in the infirmary." States Finn. You nod and start your way towards the infirmary. " One more thing ( Y/N)! Be sure to be careful. I'm not sure if its such a good idea to meet with Sal all alone..."
" Thanks for the warning..." You simply reply continuing towards the infirmary. You had a small smile on your face that slowly faded away with each step that made you get closer and closer to the infirmary.
You couldn't quite understand why Sal would ever want to see you... You both usually would get along but it was uncommon for him to call for you unless it was really important.
' Maybe he found a way off Alcatraz Island?' You thought to yourself. But, all of you guys knew there was no way off the island. It was better to keep your hopes up. Especially in a time like this...
It was kinda like Finn with him believing Angela was still with him... The truth is, She was the one who testified against him in court. But, He stays true and continues to go off his memories with her.
After a while of walking, you finally make it to the Infirmary. You snap back to reality as you see the stairs to the roof.
Unsure about going up you take a glance at your surroundings. You spot a type of arrow made out of scraps found around Alcatraz.
Rolling your eyes you start to head up the stairs to the roof. Quickly, you open the door seeing nothing but the plane.
Looking around you see no sign of anyone or anything being up there. But, At last you see Billy emerge from the shadows and walk past you. You start to head to the front of the ' Launch pad.' And towards Sal. He looks out to the distance where he can barly see the city through the smokey atmosphere.
He could clearly see the police sirens showing that there was still some sort of life. He just needed to make it to that place where he could make it to civilization. But... He didnt know possibly how... Or at least, Thats what most thought....
" Welcome ( Y/N)... Im glad you came as soon as possible..." Sal states sighing at the end. You nod leaning on the same ledge he had been leaning on.
" What do ya need Sal?" You ask curiously. He continues to stare out at the cities lights. You stare at him for a bit. He seemed as though he had lost his best friend...
" I think I found a way off Alcatraz Island..." Simply states Sal. Your eyes grow wide and you stare at him curiously. He looks at you as though he had sorrow in his eyes.
" That's great Sal! But, why do you seem so sad? We finally can get off this crappy island!" You exclaim with a smile.
" Not all of us..." Sal looks back towards the city. Your smile flattens to the now normal frown. You stare at him confused.
" What do you mean? We're a team and we stick together! No matter the cost!" You exclaim. You clench your fists. 'Who's staying behind? It can't be Albert... Nor Billy.... Not even Finn would stay behind... That only left us two...'
Finally it hit you. Sal was going to stay behind to make sure you and the others got away...
" Can you grab the guys for me? I want to get this over with before the next round starts..." Depressingly states Sal rubbing the back of his neck.
You stayed there. Mainly stunned from his news. But, You finally obey and head towards the door to leave the roof. Before you leave you give Sal one last look and headed for the others....
----------------
After grabbing them all you guys headed back for the roof. The guys stayed quiet the whole time as you walked them over to Sal. You felt your eyes burn from the holding back of tears.
You didn't want the guys to see you start crying. It just didnt seem right. You didn't want to be the center of attention for you have always hated the attention. Hell, The boys would always bring attention upon you whenever they could...
But, now wasnt the time. They didnt talk the whole way to Sal nor did they ask you how you were... They just walked... And walked... And walked...
But, even when they were walking they seemed to be talking in their minds as if the others could see it. Every single one of them had their hearts racing to be told that Sal wasnt seriously going to stay behind so the rest of them could make it to the city once more.
Sal turned around now face to face with the other mobsters and you. You frown at him and stare at him with glossy eyes. He looks down for a second and clears his throat.
" Has she told you yet?" He asks. They all look at each other before nodding. Albert steps a little closer.
" You can't be serious about staying behind Sal." Albert said in one of those disbelief tones. Sal continues looking at the floor.
" It's the only way you guys..." He states. You shake your head and move Weasle out of the way.
" Then I'm staying with you!" You declare. All the others look at each other before joining you.
" So are we." They say in unison. You see a tear slip down Sals cheek before he shakes his head.
" I don't want you guys dieing here. I deserve to die here not you guys..." He tries to convince you all. Billy shakes his head.
" No you don't boss! You deserve to die a diffrent way! Not by some Zombie that can automatically find you!" Billy tries to convince. You nod and so do the others.
" If anyone is staying behind it will be me..." You finally declare. They all look at you Sal shaking his head.
" I won't allow that to happen." Sal states shaking his head. He stares at all of you guys. " You guys need to live the rest of your lives! I may just get caught outside of this place anyways!"
" We're not letting you stay here by yourself Sal..." States Finn stepping closer to his boss.
" You can be a pain in the ass at times Thats for sure... But, it's not right for us to just leave you behind. Were staying and that's final." Declares Albert crossing his arms. You stare at them all and sigh.
" You guys are getting off this island and I can just stay..." You whisper. They all stare at you now.
" We can't leave you either..." Whimpers out the guys all in unison. You smile at them and shake your head.
" You'll see me later guys... Right now you need to survive. I can just tighty the place up a bit." You declare with a smirk. They all hesitate before finally accepting it.
" But, how are we getting off this place?" Asks Billy. You look over to Sal seeing him sigh.
" By a raft I've been building..." He sighs out. You all nod and head out to the shore line...
--------------------
Once you and the mobsters make it to the raft you all say your goodbye. You hold your Pack-A-Punched Hamer in your hands as they begin to sail away from the island.
They all wave to you as you just turn and start back towards the prison. The screams of zombies heading towards you fills your ears. You head into a full sprint to hurry back to the prisons starting room.
Then, The fight agenst the zombies begins. You shoot at their heads until you ran out of ammunition. Then you threw your gun and pulled out your Pack-A-Punched Ray gun out and began shooting out their legs....
---------------------------------------
( POV. The Mobsters...)
As they make it to the city they see cars speed by. It was as if the place was untouched...
They all look back towards the prison seeing little green lights from a window of the building. They all sigh before walking further from the prison...
As they walked they saw diffrent lights illuminating from the signs. They seemed amazed at the now diffrent city. It use to be so dark and gloomy when now it's light and happy as though the light had destroyed all the darkness in the city...
But, One thing caught their eyes... The one sign that almost lit the whole street and city... The light of a sign that read 'Q/A Headquarters' Bringing the guys closer and closer to the building stopping right infront of a girl.
" Hey y'all! You must be EXHAUSTED! Come on in!" She squeals pulling them all in.
And so, That was how the MOTD crew got to the Q/A Headquarters... But what happend to you? Well, you get to decide your fate.........

( WE ARE DONE WITH THAT ONE! I hope you all enjoyed! Also, Make sure to put what your fate was in the comments section and once again make sure to VOTE AND FOLLOW!!! Oh and I almost forgot... Since this was suppose to be posted on the 4th of December.... I need to tell my friend Lindsay, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!

* Confetti cannons go off and music starts Blarring as the streamers fall*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRRRRRTH DAY DEAR LINDSAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
AND MANY MORE,
ON CHANNEL FOUR,
WITH LOTS OF CHEESE!!!

Mmmmm.... Cheese :)
I love cheese so much Cx Oh wait... We didnt do the grand finally...

* Radioactive starts Blarring from the speakers as the cake comes out.*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!!!!! This is to make up for the update... and for not getting you a gift... I mean... I totally got you a gift... Hahaha...This just got awkward...

ANYWAYS! If you haven't yet, Make sure to give @DressiestSphinx the BEST BIRTHDAY WISH EVA!!!!! This is for you Lindsay!!!

* Next song starts playing. It plays... We Are The Champions By, Queen!*

YOOOOOOU ARE THE CHAMPION MY FRIEND!!!!
DUN DUN
YOOOOOOOU KEEP ON FIGHTING, TIL THE END!!!
DUN DUN DUUUN
YOOOOOU ARE THE CHAMPION!
NO TIME FOR LOOOOSERS,
CUZ YOOOOOU ARE THE CHAMPION!
DUN, DUN
OF THE WOOOORLD!

* Note: The actual song says We are the Champions. I just changed it for Lindsay...
Anyways, Next song plays and it's.... Pour some sugar on me by, Def Leapord.*

Everyone: 0-0

Me: How did that get there??? Hehehe.... * Quickly skips song to Fight Song by, Rachel Platnum. I think that's how you spell her last name...*

Everyone: * Starts Jaming out.*

Me: ANYWAYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LINDSAY! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SUPRISE PARTY EVEN IF ITS LATE! I'll talk to you guys later! BAI!

* Can't sleep love performed by the Pentatonix starts playing.*

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! * Starts Jaming out...*