Irresistible (Billy X Reader)

( Hey guys! I hope you all will love this next one as much as I love Billy! I don't exactly have this one planned out but hey, It may turn out pretty good... Anyways, Make sure to hit that vote button and comment the next story you guys want! I will make sure your guys request is completed as if it were a game I have not defeated! That kinda rhymed in my head.... ANYWAYS! See ya on the other side!!! Ps. That pic on top is just because I felt like putting it up there :] so, it's basically just because its a pretty cool pic...)
Irresistible (Billy X Reader)
* A few years before the Zombie Outbreak.*
You make your way deeper and deeper into the prison. It had been a while since you had seen your old friend Billy and after hearing where he was, you just had to see him.
Prisoners whistle as you walk by causing you to roll your eyes. You continued to follow the gaurd through the long prison corridors. You just wanted to see Billy...
Finally after a while you make it to the visitation room. The officer rolls his eyes as he goes to the opposite side of the room. He seriously was one of the dickheads of society...
You take your spot allowing your mind to call the asshole cop as many names as it wanted. You even smiled at some of them. But, Once you saw Billy, You both seemed to lighten up.
He quickly takes his seat picking up the phone. You mimic his movements putting the phone to your ear.
" (Y/N)? Why are you here?" He asks confused. You smile at him.
" I wanted to come and see you." You simply reply. He nods agreeing with the answer. You bite your bottom lip and soon it would break the skin. " So, How's prison been?"
" As good as prison can get." States Billy with a smile spread on his face. You could see a type of twinkle in his eyes causing your smile to widen even more.
" Are they treating you well?" You ask. Billy looks at the cop on his side then at the one on your side.
" They've been dicks if that counts as being treated well." Points out Billy. You giggle at his statement seeing the cops roll their eyes.
" I guess it could." You admit with a smirk on your face. Billy's smile slowly fades as he stares into your ( E/C) eyes. You start to frown as well.
" I'm sorry you have to see me here and like this (Y/N)..." Appoligizes Billy looking down in shame. You felt your eyes burn from the glossy tears that threatend to fall.
" Don't be sorry Billy... Any way of seeing you makes me happy." You admit putting your hand to the glass. He as well puts his where yours now stood. Soon, the barrier would be broken. You both would be reunited one of these days....
* Present day.*
That day finally came when hell broke lose. You had at first locked yourself in one of the cells to get away from the zombies. You had backed up to the wall hiding your face in your hands. You felt tears stream down your face as you sat there.
As the screams escape the creatures mouths causing you to just hide your face somehow deeper into your hands. But, The moaning stopped. You looked outside the cell seeing a silhouette of something. Squinting your eyes you can make out the cloths of a prisoner.
You see a mist type of person run behind the silhouette seeing it shock the last resort to your cell. The cell door came to life opening quickly and soon, you had the possibility of dieing. You didn't know who this guy and or thing was.
It slowly walks in causing you to feel more tears to stream out. Your eyes were glossy as the figure finally came face to face with you cupping your face.
You look at it seeing the one you had wanted to see for a long time. You wanted to meet with him again just to see him one last time outside of the bars.
" (Y/N)? Is that really you?" They ask in astonishment. You nod smiling a small smile at him.
" Billy?" You ask after a bit of time. He nods still cupping your face. You felt safe around him. He had just saved you from those dreadful creatures that may not be the end for seeing them.
Before you know it, your wrapped into a hug. You smile nuzzling your face to his shoulder. You both sat there longer before you heard a type of song start playing. You look into each others eyes a frown on both your faces.
You both stand. You look down before your face was pushed back up. You both were stareing once more into each others eyes. Before you knew it, His lips smashed onto yours. Your eyes fluttered closed as he pulled you closer to him.
You both shortly after break off hearing the screams from behind you. Billy sighed and turned to see only a few zombies coming at the both of you. He pulls out his Ray Gun fireing at the legs of the zombies. You stared in amazement for you had never seen such a gun before.
Quickly, you felt a hand intertwined with yours dragging you out of the cornered cell. You spot the horde coming straight at you both. You look behind you seeing more coming at you and Billy. Your breathing started to quicken before finally you the gun strapped to his back and started shooting.
You surprisingly hit them all and gained a more sturdy grip and control. You see Billy occasionally look behind him seeing you killing the creatures. But soon, You ammo goes low. You quickly pull Billy along with you as the zombies continued toward you both. Only problem, Zombies came towards you from the escape route... You both were trapped.
But, you took it to your advantage. Taking the lucky way out the zombies crowded together. You quickly pull Billy with you past them all. You smile as your adrenalin speeds up.
Billy just kept up with you as you dodged the flying hands of the undead. Luckily, you both make it to the others. They begin shooting as you guys hit the box. Your first time hitting the box...
But, All hell breaks lose. Then there was Brutis....
( That took a turn.... Anyways, Make sure to vote and comment. I guess I will see you guys later! BAI!)