What would you do? ( Sal X Reader)

( Who's ready to see Sals soft side? I just felt like making one for him so yeah... Anyways, Make sure to vote and comment telling me what you want to see for this future COD Zombies short stories hopefully until 2017! Which, That would mean I will be writting this even in highschool... Life's going by to fast o.o To be honest I'm completly terrified of Highschool. Im going to try and take AP Euroupean History and Honors Englesh. Plus for math I'm gonna take Algebra 1 since Algebras super easy!
Anyways, See y'all most likely down below! BAI!)

Warning: Sexual content is found in this chapter... You better hide your kids and hide your husband or wife because its about to get messy...

What would you do? ( Sal X Reader)
It was dark and damp outside. A light mist seemed to cover the water fronts leaving the Zombiefied corpses mainly hidden as though they were in a shroud. You stood on the roof brushing your fingers through your (H/L) (H/C) hair.
This little apocalypse seemed to finally be falling on you. You even began to wish you could end it all right now. One little jump and you would be free from this nightmare... Yet, you continue to talk yourself out of it. But each time the urge came it became harder and harder to resist.
You sigh hiding your face in your hand while resting your other arm on the ledge below you. The rain stuck to your face washing away any tears that possibly would stain your beautiful face.
" Hey, you alright?" Asks a voice from behind you. You don't reply and just shrug kicking your legs back and forth. Slowly the footsteps began to come towards you before finally stopping as they stop before you. You look behind you your eyes being met with the stern eyes of Sal. You bite your lower lip.
"How's it going?" You ask in more of a whisper. Sal only shrugs before sitting by you.
" You know you should really be inside. This rain can make you get a cold..." Points out Sal. You only shrug before moving from your position and towards the roof access door.
But, as you almost made it to the door you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist. It caught you off gaurd before you felt the warmth radiating off Sal. You felt him nuzzle his head into your neck causing you to seem to completly relaxe into his arms.
" Sal..." You simply state before having his lips smashed agenst yours. The passionful kiss sadly didnt last as long as you hoped. But, he did manage to pick you up carrying you down the Roof entrence stair case.
Your arms wrapped around his neck holding on tightly to him. He seemed to chuckle at your movements causing you to glare but not for long. You saw a type of lust in his eyes as he brought you closer and closer to a private room for you both.
As you both enter the room Sal closes the door being able to lock it as well. Then he goes over to the other door still carrying you. He closes and locks the last door as well.
He gently places you on the bed before towering over you. You both stared into each others eyes having the same lust. Then, before you knew it, both of your lips were connected once more. This kiss deepened by your hand and before to long the cloths began to come off. You felt a small chill of pleasure rush through your body as you continued to kiss Sal with such passion and need.
It was as though all those dark feelings you were experiencing had just lifted off your shoulders. You felt safe with Sal and it seemed to really brighten your mood.
As both your nude bodies sat upon each other you both could feel the warmth radiate off of one another. You smile at him and he returns the smile going down close to your ear.
" Are you sure your ready for this?" He asks. You nodded without hesitation gripping the mattress. He smiled and soon began to enter you.
You wince from the pain but slowly get use to it. Once you had finally relaxed he began to thrust into you. You moaned with pleasure not regretting any of this one bit.
You moaned out his name only making him go faster and faster with each thrust even getting harder and harder... ( I have to take a moment before laughing my ass off XD
* Giving moment to calm myself down...*)

Finally, After what seemed like forever Sal pulled out and lied beside you holding you tight. You smile putting your head on his chest hearing his steady breaths. He combed through your ( H/L) (H/C) hair causing your smile to widen even more.
" I love you ( Y/N)..." Sighs out Sal. You stare into his eyes.
" I love you to Sal..." You sigh out as well. Then the both of you lived happily ever after in a zombie infested prison that you can't escape. Well, you did until one of you guys died but Thats for another story...

( * Cracking up laughing* Im sorry, I couldn't hold it in...

Anyways, I hope you guys might have just enjoyed Sals little love seen since in truth he hasn't had his own story. So, just because I can I have given him his own little fifty shades of gay... I mean, grey moment!

Make sure to slap that vote button and comment since I'm litterally out of ideas! I may write a Nero X Reader one but I really don't know where that story would be going so basically Nero is impossible for me to write... I mean, I can write it just it won't be good most likely... So yeah...

Anyways, I guess I will see y'all later!!! BAI!!!)