Another days work ( Richtofan X Reader)

( Here you Richtofan fans go! I decided to make this specially for you! But be warned, Richtofans married to @Mactofan1918 and she won't take to kindly to someone trying to steal her man! Anyways, Make sure to hit that vote button and comment telling me the next story you guys want! BAI!)

Another's days work ( Richtofan X Reader.)
You awake from the deep slumber you fell under. Another day of misery...
You lied on the table. Mainly conserving your energy so you could punch the German in the face when he made the mistake of getting to close to you...
You close your eyes once more taking a breather. It was to much to think about at the moment. You just didnt want your mind racing...
Soon enough you hear the door slide open. You clench your fist not opening your eyes to the disgusting figure that awaited your vision.
" I know you are avake..." Points out the German going to his tools. You open your eyes and smirk.
" What gave it away?" You ask. The German just chuckles causing a shiver to go down your spine. You continue to stare at the German in disgust. But, he didnt pay attention.
" Vhat iz on your mind (Y/N)?" Asks the German. You think for a second before replying.
" Ways of killing you mainly..." You comment with a chuckle. The German glares before chuckling.
" If I waz in your shoes... I would be thinking that to..." Agrees the German. You smile nodding your head. Even though he was the enimie he could relate to you quite well.
" You know, it's getting harder and harder to hate you..." You admit causing the German to smile.
" Thatz nice to know..." Points out the German. You chuckle and nod as he goes over to his tools.
" It is now isn't it?" You ask. You look down at your wrists seeing the cold steel. It was already unscrewed enough to allow you to break free.
Finally, the German began to walk over to you with the blue glowing serum that became all to familiar to you.
He slowly makes his way over to you. Your heart was racing but, your mind was still set on breaking free...
Finally, with one last step he was face to face with you. You glared into his green eyes as it you were superman with his lazer eyes. Then, with one quick movement you were free from the restraints.
You pinned him to the ground seeing the vial of the blue glowing serum splattered across the floor.
" How did you..." He tried to search his mind for any explaination to how you escaped. He couldn't find anything to explain it though.
" You know Richtofan, No one likes to be experimented on. Especially if its for you to break another American like them..." You point out with a smirk. You could feel his eyes burning into yours. It only irritated you even more...
" I am only doing zhis for an ally you stoopid American..." Points out Richtofan as he starts to chuckle.
The room soon fell quiet. You both looked at the door and soon there was pounding at the door and a type of terrifying screeches. Thats when Richtofan and you became practically best friends. When the world was ending.........