Love is life... ( Billy X Reader)

( Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoy this new short story! Just a fair warning, NO ONE HIT ON MY MAN! I just kinda wanted to make another story and of course Billy's name popped up into my mind first... Anyways, Make sure to vote and comment telling me what you want to see coming next! I will try my best to complete those requests for you guys if you have that amazing idea for a story and just want to see how it may turn out on paper... Er, Screen I guess...
But yeah, I guess I will see y'all in the world of the Mobsters? Talk to ya later! BAI! * Shocks to Afterlife like always.)
Love is life... ( Billy X Reader)
Complete Isolation. Only a dream now for it has faded away from many generations as the prisons gained more and more prisoners.

The criminals of this world will always be apart of this prison cycle for most it will never end. They always end up getting caught and rotting in a jail cell the rest of their lives.

Alcatraz... The prison of lost souls and nightmares. Terror always full in the eyes of the inmates for they never knew who would be sent to the infirmary next.

But, no one ever wanted to be sent to the infirmary. It was a hell hole and the doctors were almost as bad as the officers. They cared nothing for the prisoners and if they did it was only because they were a rookie. They all always learned to despise the prisoners as though they were a piece of crap.

Now, looking at the prison up close almost worried you. Frammed for a murder you didn't commit. Yet, no one knows that. When your accounted guilty nobody finds out who truly did it. They only suspect one person...

.................You....................

But, even though you were guilty you seemed to be calm. The water was calmer then normal yet still icy cold since it was almost winter.

Your breath was visible in the nice cool air as you stared at the blue sky for your final moments. Peace was all you wished for. Even as the gaurds continued to chat amongst themselves you seemed to find a quiet place.

It was seren. Peaceful and set you mind at ease even though in the back of your mind you knew caos would erupt once you got there...

You close your eyes momentarily before being nudged by the officer of the law. He stares at you with giant green eyes watching carefully. You smile a gentle smile at him only looking back towards the old home land of yours.

" By this time people would be pleading to be returned at once..." Points out the officer. You look back at him with your (E/C) eyes. You bite your bottom lip.

" I am not like most..." You point out now looking at the giant bridge near the prison. Yet, the officer continued to stare at you. " I know I didn't do it and yet your kind of work for ' Law and Order' can not see this. Nor did you guys have proper evidence for this ' case' of yours meaning it should have been a cold case and yet, I still sit here in this boat just floating towards my undeniable doom..."

Finishing the officer remained quiet the rest of the way bringing back the seren outlook of things. You took your mind off the officer once more smiling at how you had proven him wrong. He only scoffed at the sight of your smile only causing you to chuckle a little.

But, that happy attitude slowly faded as though it was a ghost going towards their fate. Your face went pale as the boat pulled towards the shore.

" Prepare the officers." Commands what seemed to be the warden. You stare at him with large yet curious eyes. He was big meaning he was all muscle. But maybe, Just maybe, Under all the muscle was no brain? He was just a pawn possibly? No... That wasnt the case....

As you stare at the warden you felt hands grasp around your arms causing a throbing pain. But, the pain didnt affect you.

The officers knocked your knees from under you causing you to fall to the both of them right at the feet of the warden. He states at you curiously chuckling as you stared with terror filled eyes.

" Excuse me sir, I must be in the wrong place." You joke causing another chuckle to escape his lips as he smirked at you. You gulp only causing his smirk to grow.

" It's to bad your getting the death penalty... I would have liked having you here..." Points out the Warden walking further and further away. Your pulled to your feet being taken now into the prison.
------------------------
The officers pick you up off the ground throwing you into the cell. You stare at them anger full in your eyes only gaining a pitful frown from the one you had proven wrong. The rest of them snicker as they locked your cell.

" Try to have sweet dreams." States the nicer of the officers. You only look away feeling the tears gather in your eyes. He sighs walking off. Each of his steps echoed off each wall causing you to sigh.

You move to the back of the cell hiding your face. You cry to yourself as quietly as possible. You didn't want to be deemed soft your first night here.

That's when you hear a type of stick fall to the ground and the sound of a limp body colliding with it to the ground. You look across your cell curiously seeing the body and a guy in old cloths.

He held the knife tightly in his hands with the keys in his other. You stand with the shadows hiding your slender body from anyone or anything.

You soon hear a cup collide to the ground bouncing off the wall and the sounds of the cell doors being pulled open. You look back towards the body of the gaurd seeing it slowly rise back up.

" What the fuck? I killed him." You hear the words of the person who must have been the one across from you.

" You've been in the slammer to long Al. You forgot how to get shit done..." Mutters another guy. Maybe the one he let out?

The screetch of the officer soon echoes the halls. You flinch and back up further into your cell. A shot fires off into the corridor only causing you to cowar more into the dark.

You watch as the old officers body gets multiple shots put into it until it finally falls limp once more. You watch the crimson of the blood pour out of it smoothly. The blood shined enough to show the ceiling which now consisted of hanging body's.

" Holy shit." Astonding states who seems to be Al. You smile a little before hearing more of the screeches.

You open your eyes panting. It was all a figment of your imagination? Possibly? No, it was all to real. It couldn't have been...

" Hey, You alright?" Asks a guy who was now beside you. You gasp backing away as far as possible. " Dont worry, im not going to hurt you. My names Billy. Billy Handsome..."

You only shook your head not believing your eyes. You look towards the cell door seeing it locked. Hands of evil undead creatures clawed at the iron bars believing they could break through when in truth nothing could.

" Where's the others? The other ones in my dream?" You ask. Billy looks down hiding his eyes from you. " Their dead... Arnt they?"

" Indeed..." Replys Billy looking towards the cell door. You bite your lip tasting the iron of blood. Billy stares at you.

" We're going to die arnt we?" You ask feeling your eyes turn glossy. Billy sighs cupping your face.

" Most likely. But, it feels as though it was..." He searched for his words. You look into his eyes.

" Fate..." You finish for him. He nods sadly seeing a tear fall down your cheek. Pulling you closer to him he holds you as you began to sob.

" I won't let anything happen to you." He whispers with a sigh. You nod burying your face into his shirt. Even if you both were to die, At least you had each other....