The inner conflict... (Lily X Herself)

( HEY GUYS! If you read the title you guys must be like " WHO THE HELL IS THIS PERSON?!?" Well, Big shoutout to my friend Dressiestsphinx for putting out her new book Claim Your Weapon. It's AMAZING and I seriously recommend it. Also, TWO MORE DAYS TILL STAR WARS COMES OUT!!! * Fangirling montage activate* Anyways... Make sure to check out her Claim Your Weapon story and yeah. I guess see ya on the other side? BAI!)
The inner conflict... ( Lily X Herself.)
Standing there in the teleporter almost stiffened me. I was going to a knew place... Alone... With just me and Dr. Edward Richtofan....

My eyes were emotionless when on the inside my heart was beating thousands of miles per hour. My hands felt sweaty... Anxious, nervous, unwell? I wouldn't be able to describe it... I want to yet I can't... Searching, as though the word would at some point pop into my head which it probably would.

I could hear Jonathan's voice. Small, as though it was directed to a mouse or child. Soft, Gentle, Delicate.... All the above... Yet, the noises of the teleporter were so loud that no one could hear a word.

10!

I look at my surroundings. I didn't like this place all that much. I couldn't tell if I liked being apart of HERO either... It just was awkward I guess you could say... The memory test to keep our memory's for five minutes really didnt settle well for me either....

9!

I was still confused to as why Blake would also have my target. I was a clone... A clone that seemed to have some odd memory's.

8!

Fluffy... A cute delicate animal turned to a ferocious beast....

7!

I felt the love between Samantha and that pet of hers....

6!

Yet, I couldn't completly be there and physically touch it...

5!

I just wanted to be able to connect and bond with the German Shepard. I wanted to be Samantha....

4!

I still remember waking up from the memory lose serum...

3!

Calling out to my father... Calling out to one of the only things I cared about in my life....

2!

But, it wasnt my father... I wouldn't belong to such a devil of a man nor to Richtofan....

1!

I felt as though my name wasnt Lily Davis... My name had to be something else. For having all these memory's and being a clone was unheard of wasnt it? They had to have suspected something.... Am I Samantha Maxis?

0!

Soon I felt as the teleporter began to zap us to our new home. I wasn't looking forward to it because to many things ran through my mind...

Who was this Samantha Maxis girl and why do I have her memory's... They can call me a clone all they want or this fake name of Lily Davis when in truth, I... Am..... Samantha Maxis.... And Edward Richtofan must die.....

( DUN DUN DUN!!! I don't know if this is how her story's going to end up but eh, this was just my plot twist... But anyways, I hope you all have enjoyed this short story! Make sure to slap that button who's name is Jaun! His family needs his money and the only way to help him is by hitting him basically... I mean, that is his job after all...
Also, Make sure to follow me and @dressiestsphinx if you haven't already! Shes like the best! I mean, just ask anyone!

Albert: I approve this message! * Puts thumb up smiling and winking.*

Me: See what I mean? Anyways, I guess this is a farewell until some other day! BAI! P.S: Song up above is from the movie The Giver and its called Rosemarrys piano song. It's like my favoret and I just felt like putting it up there XD)