Sorcery! ( Cod Crew with special guests)

( Hello once again my amazing readers! I hope y'all are enjoying yourselves for I was dieing to be able to tell you guys about the next story! I am doing yet another cross over!!!

So here's the deets, I am really bored and I have nothing better to do in life. So, I am going to make a cross over between KOA: Reckoning and the cod groups! #Groupie!!!

Anyways, Reckoning is a video game that I have for Xbox 360 and I have about 25 hours worth of gameplay on it as we speak. So, I am going to let you guys see the cross over!!! YAY! Make sure to leave a vote, comment and FOLLOW IF YOU HAVENT!!! Talk to y'all later! BAI!)
The soon to be motion picture... We lied... The soon to be not motion picture....

Sorcery!

Starring the Call Of Duty Zombie crews!

Special Guests include like last time but a few more:
Dressiestsphinx Aka Lindsay
Tf2honeybunny Aka Gabby
Luckyduck115 Aka Amy
That_Amazing_Gamer
Mactofan1918 Aka Mac
And of course meh since it my story and I get to do what I want!!!

* Intro credits stop rolling showing opening seen.*

Narrator: Deep in the land of Amalur lived villages upon villages...

* Floyd shows up working at the Blacksmith Forge making a pretty sweet sword...*

Narrator: Creatures lurked in the darkest corners of the world and mages of all kind wished only to become the strongest in the world...

* Nero appears trying to make a thresh his best friend.*

Nero: THRESH! BE MINE PLEASE!!!

* Sadly he was unsuccessful as the giant tree monster just started chasing him around.*

Nero: WHY MUST YOU HATE ME?!?!

Narrator: In the lighter sides of the kingdom there lived a roaring battle between the Dark lord and The kingdom gaurds and army...

* Misty appears holding the light piercing staff as Tank commands the kingdoms army to do the full on attack. But, in the background is a man dressed in full black appearing to be Evil Richtofan.*

Tank: COME ON MEN! PUT YOUR BACKS INTO IT!!!

Misty: Tank! Im going up the towers with the archers! Those men better be ready for a full out fight!

Narrator: But, all fates stay the same...

* Kingdoms army appears beaten down as Misty and Tank are taken further into the Dark Lords kingdom.*

Narrator: The world was plunging into darkness until a few fateless heros came from the Well Of Souls to where fate will be changed completly...

* Me, Takeo and Richtofan walk out of the crumbling tower.*

Me: How you guys holding up?

Takeo: Fine...

Richtofan: Ve need to get to a village like now...

Me: No dip!

Narrator: And so the Fateless heros head to a town that I'm just going to call Gotham since I can...

* Jessica lies on the ground being towered over by Floyd.*

Floyd: You guys must help her please! Someone from the town had tried to murder her!

Me: What happend here?

Floyd: Some man ran up and stabbed this Fae... Worst thing is that she's a part of the House of Ballads...