Already There... ( Jack X Reader) STILL IN PROGRESS STAGE!

( HAI GUYS!!! It's the most amazing person ever here writting to you guys!!! ( Hint: It's me!!! Shocker right?) Anyways, I hope your all doing amazing and I am updating at like 10:00 at night so yeah... Anyways! Like said before hope y'all are doing amazing for my life has been very stressful... The struggle is real!!! But, I am going to give you guys a chapter because I'm that amazing! So, make sure to vote and comment and if you want you can even follow and join my army of followers who are all unique in diffrent ways!!! You guys know who you are! Oh, I am also working on an amazing Slide show so if you guys want to chip in and help then just make sure to tell me on my Kik so I can invite you to the slide! My kik name is Devilishgamergirl... ( Again, Shocker right?) Keep staying awesome and since this chapter is not finished it is still in working progress I will be giving it updates randomly so be ready for that! BAI!!!)
Already There... ( Jack X Reader)
You sat there mainly thinking. The past year has been fine so far and it seemed as though your life was going pretty smoothly. Well, as smoothly as possible since you are still being chased by zombies...
You sigh looking to the last few gates that remained shut. You didn't really care though... They were just gates and it wasnt like there was anything immportant in those gates...
Everyone had a fumigator already to pop the pods and you guys had already finished the ' Rituals' to get the Pack-A-Punch station. Plus, you all had hit the Jugernot station already. You guys were basically set with the extra perks as well.
You smile as you thought about the Jugernot station. Jessica's face was hilarious when she drank it first. But, after you took a quick swig of it you cringed as well. The taste was... Lets just say unique...
" I told you it tastes terrible! Yet no one ever listens to me!" Jessica screeches causing a chuckle to escape your mouth.
" It's probly because you can be misleading at random points and times..." You responded smirking as you saw the hurt expression on Jessica's face.
That memory slowly faded as a new one appeared. The memories seemed to just go on forever until you got to the ones you charished most. The ones when the team never gave in to the painful misery that would always hit them like a bus. They always seemed to stand strong.
Every moment you ever laid eyes on the whole team you could see their determination that seemed to never be in you. You sigh and look down thinking about it for a second. You never seemed to see that determination in you...
The last time you saw that determination was when you had saved Floyd from being destroyed by a horde of zombies. You took the beating instead since you didn't like the idea of him dieing and Jessica being left without him. It wasn't like they would care if you died right? Well, they would since you did just save Floyd... Who wouldn't care about that? They must be heartless... ( Like Freddy XD)
You sigh once more and look down ar your hands. They were stained with the crimson blood that shined from the rare light of the moon. The clouds always covered the moon which could get annoying all the time.
" Is it alright if I sit here?" Asks a voice from beside you causing you to jump. You didn't know anyone was near you since you were so deep in thought. You only nodded to them still not knowing exactly who it was. Finally you looked over because of the curiousity. It was Jack being a gentlemen and accompanying your lonely self. You smile before returning to stareing at your hands. They must have really intrested you. Thats when you heard a chuckle from Jack. You look over confused.
" What's so funny?" You ask him pouting. He smiles at the little pout.
" Well, you seemed very intrested in those hands of yours..." Points out Jack causing you to try to hold back a laugh but failing miserably.
" Well, haven't I told you I have fabulous hands?" You ask putting your hand in his face.
( STILL IN WORKING PROGRESS STAGE!!! IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA THEN COMMENT THAT IDEA AND I WILL FIT IT INTO THIS STORY!!!

P.S: I am still busy with my grades right now so beware if I don't see that comment of yours and like I said up above make sure to just hit me up on kik and be like " YO! I HAVE AN AMAZING STORY IDEA THAT YOU HAVENT COMMENTED ON! LIKE, OMG!!! IT'S SO GOOOOOOD! IT WILL MAKE YOU SQUEAL WHEN YOU SEE IT!!!")