Your hero (Weasle X Reader)

( Hey guys! I hope you all enjoy this next one requested by Lady Lindsay! Or Aka @dressiestspinx. So make sure to slap that vote button or click it.... whatever suits your fancy... Also comment telling which ones you want to see appear on the story list. Anyways, Cya guys on the other side * Goes to afterlife* Bai! P.S My wattpad decided to be buggy and Thats why the story's all bold and italicized...)
Your hero (Weasle X Reader)
As you and Albert sit on the edge of the walkway you had a feeling. It had been with you for a while now and you didn't know when a good time to say it would be. Maybe when you weren't being chased by zombies? Maybe when your in a life and death situation?
You couldn't make up your mind... You sigh causing all atention to fall on you. Luckily your ( H/L) (H/C) hair fell in your face to hide you.
" Something on your mind?" Asks Albert causing you to tense up a bit. His voice usually made you feel so safe but this time it didn't. This confused you...
" Nothing's on my mind..." You hastily reply causing you to regret it quickly. Albert soon moves the strands of hair that hid your face from him. You look at him from the corner of your eye.
" (Y/N). You know you don't have to lie to me. You can tell me anything." States Albert. You shake your head.
" I told you nothing's wrong..." You whisper. Albert frowns causing your heart to ache. You didn't want him to be sad. You wanted him to be completly happy.
" Please ( Y/N). Just tell me." Albert pleads you. Yet you stood your ground. Even if your ground was slowly crumbling away.
" I... I..." You studder. Before you could say anything else a new round begins. Then the thunder erupted. Albert sighs and stands. You stay sitting until you see a hand extend for you. You look seeing Alberts smiling face waiting for you. You quickly stand pulling out your Blunder Gat. Looking behind you both you see the familiar faces of the dead. Hundreds of them run straight at you causing you to jump a little. But, you feel the reassuring squeeze of Alberts hand on yours.
You didn't relize your hand had slipped off the gun until Alberts hand grasped yours. You smile and pull your hand away and back to the gun.
Shooting the heads of the undead you felt relaxed. Nothing was to hard or impossible for you.
Quickly the hundreds went down to fiftys and the fifty went down to twenty and the twenty went down to ten.
You smiled at the amount of blood that soked the undead copses. Albert only stared at you. Once you relized it, You quickly lost the smile. The last undead demon lied on the ground and soon it was quiet where you both stood again. But, your heart was beating a hundred miles an hour.
" We half to get out of here..." Points out Albert. You nod looking down. Albert didnt allow you to hide your face for long, his hand brought your head up from the chin. He stared into your (E/C) eyes. You could see the worry full in his eyes.
" I agree." You comment. Before you could go anywhere else, Both your lips were connected. Your eyes fluttered shut as the kiss continued. Sadly it ended as you both needed more oxygen.
" I'm going to make sure you don't turn into some of the old criminals who stayed here." Declared Albert cupping your face. You nod and soon felt the strong grasp of his hand leading you to the roof.
You both were going to the bridge. The only bad thing was that you couldn't escape on the bridge. But, it was better for you to be on the bridge then where you would turn into a monster...
The last thing Albert would let you do, was turn into a monster... He loved you to much to see it happen. After the look you had in your (E/C) eyes he knew Alcatraz was changing you. He wouldn't stand for it........ Even if it meant you both dieing on the bridge.......