One Shots of Wonderfulness

By ParisMarieLily

Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anyth... More

Poofless : Seamless
Vikklan : When we are Apart
Vikklan : The Waiter
Vikklan : To Death
Merome: Ready For the Weekend
Ministar123 - Missing
Vikklan : Stay
Poofless : Invisible
Ministar123 - THAT ONE IS CUTE
Vikklan : Football Star
Vikklan : Nasty Things Last Night
Vikklan : Imagination
Vikklan - Reality
Vikklan[1]: What a Cliff Hanger
Vikklan[2] : Falling Action
Vikklan[3] : Exposition to the Intermission
Poofless - Pills n' Potions
Merome + Vikklan- Enemy Fire
Ministar123 - Sirens
[Part 2: Ministar] - I need to leave
The Pack - The Club
The Pack and Friends - The Performance
Vikklan - Write Me a Letter
Vikklan - Maybe I Shouldn't Arrest You
KStar *Smut Warning*
Noochzahhutt - Hey Brandon
[2]Noochzahhutt - Seems Productive Enough
Surprise Ship
Vikkzahhutt - Flirtation Operation
Merome - If I Don't Make It Home
TBNRDuty - Then There's You
Merome - Gave Me Something
Perome/ Jeston - Dancing Away With My Heart
Wroetofreezy - Hate
Zerkstar123 - I Think You Just Fell For Me
Vikklan - Hello World
Vikklan{2} - Can't Help Falling in Love
Branara - Cutting Onions
Minishaw - Studying
Wooflan - I Need A Drink
Poofless - A Rose for the Beautiful Darling?
Vikklan - Fluff for Lachlan's Birthday
Mid-Recording - Not Poofless
Ministar - Is that a Hickey?
Who Does What
Vobi - Phone Call
Ministar with JJ - Scare Cam
Zerkstar - Teaser

Ministar - My Christmas Present

442 28 14
By ParisMarieLily

Vikk's POV

Slowly one by one I turned off my computer application from rendering and uploading my recent H3M episode with Rob. It was about 6 p.m right now, so I left one of my applications open. Skype.

Every night at 6:15 I get a 10 minutes Skype from my beautiful boyfriend, Simon. As he was away for two months, working with the military.

Now you may be wondering why the hell is Simon with the military?

He was chosen to help a select few with eye hand coordination. The same kind you need when you play video games for a living. Simon can still make videos and Skype, but only at certain times.Of course we Skype'd every day, no matter what. One day I had to mute an episode with the boys so I could talk to Simon. Thankfully the boys understood where I come from. I mean Preston and Rob lived away from each other for months after they got together, but now they live in Texas. So when I explained they all were chill. I mean its hard being in the same house as your boyfriend then being away from each other for almost 8 weeks.

At exactly 6:15, my Skype messaged me to accept Simon's Skype and I certainly did.

"Hi Vikk."

"Hey babe."

"You look as beautiful as ever, you know right?"

"Oh but I know my beauty barely scratches the surface of yours."

"Oh never mind that, how was your day?"

"Lonely, but normal as ever."

"I am sorry I not there."

"Its nothing you can change Si. It is the military. You are just lucky that you can record and Skype from there."

"I would rather be there with you and record like JJ, then here without you every day. And you know that."

"I know."

"Some of the lieutenants are coming in here babe." Simon said looking over to the door leading into his bunk.

"Captain." the boys (and one female but she is fine being part of the boys) said as they walked into his bunk

"Lieutenants."

"Hey Vikk." one of the boys said waving at me through the computer. All of the boys knew me and for ever they called me Mr. Captain, but now call me Vikk.

"Hello everybody. How has tonight been for you?"

"Suspicious. We were wondering if we can talk to you Captain, about mysterious manners brought upon this base. Sorry if we cut your time, but this is really important."

"How important, lieutenant?"

"It involves the Sergeant Major, sir."

"Vikk, babe, I got to go. I promise I will double the call time tomorrow but this sounds really important."

"No problem. See you love."

"See you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too."

"I ship it." I heard on of the lieutenants say as Simon ended the call on his end. It was about 6:20 so I was pretty hungry so I made my way to the kitchen and found some leftovers to eat before my next recording session.

And so after that recording and editing it, it was late so I went to bed with Simon in my thoughts.

And by morning I still had him in my mind even though he was in the US. It was around 8 a.m. so I had to eat breakfast before going to record. I sat down on a barstool and grabbed a bowl of Shreddies from the cabinet. I turned on the television on to BBC.

I casually heard the anchor until one topic caught my attention. I looked up at the TV as I saw they were talking about a military explosion.

I grabbed the remote and quickly turned up the volume.

"Last night at 11:49, an explosion was set off at Rosemary Military Base in America. We have word that some British officials were stationed at the base last night. The explosion was strong enough to wipe out about 5/6th of the base. No survivors have been recorded. More information will be..."

*CRASH*

The sound of the TV smashing into the tiled floor of the kitchen was heard within the block. And it shattered in millions of piece, like my heart. I slowly backed up from the shattered television into the far corner of the kitchen. I backed up until I could go no further so I slumped down to the floor.

I heard JJ and Josh running down the stairs to the loud and menacing sound of the crash. They popped around the corner to see me, crying and broken in the corner, with the television smashed, cereal covering the floor, and glass shards ready to poke at their feet. JJ had on shoes so he slowly made his way over, even stepping in the blood from my feet hitting the glass.

"Vikk?" he asked whispering, slowly making his way over. As he got closer and closer, the tears streamed faster and heavier.

"Vikk? What happened?" JJ asked getting close enough to put his hands on my knee.

"h-h-he's gone."

"Who Vikk?"

"simon." I said so very softly because it hurt to say his name.

"Vikk I can't hear you. Can you speak loudly?"

Barley a bit louder than before I said his name again before being unable to speak over my sobs.

"Vikk?"

"SIMON. HE'S DEAD JJ. SIMON'S GONE." I screamed lifting my head to see him eye to eye. Before going back to crying,

"he died."

"how?" JJ said sitting down taking in the deep information, I laid on him.

"The base blew to pieces. Killed everyone. No bodies were found."

"And they said Simon was part of the bombing?"

"No bodies were found JJ. That means everyone was gone."

"Or they got out. There's a possibility he is..."

"There is no chance JJ. He was at the base, I talked to him last night. He was at the base."

"Maybe, he left."

"And for what reason would he leave? He had business to do. His lieutenants came in and cut our chat short to go talk about some business. So he was in the base JJ. I know it JJ. I just know it."

"Oh, my, god." JJ said grabbing my legs, gripping them with a grip so firm and holding that if JJ let go he probably would fall into an abyss of nothingness.

"We have to go." I heard from over by the door. I saw the Josh had found his way to the floor, leaning on the doorway for support.

"Go where?"

"To America."

"Josh, on a wim? We can't do that. I understand where you are coming from but, even as his boyfriend, we need time."

Josh just hung his head, and slowly got up.

"I need some time alone." he said walking up stairs.

"I think we all do, JJ?" I looked up and saw JJ sat shocked with rivers of tears flowing from his eyes.

"Oh, JJ." I sat scooting over to him and wrapping my tiny arms around him shoulders.

"Wh-why aren't yo-you cryin-crying?"

"Oh I am, JJ. But Si would want me to help you guys."

"I think S-si would want us to c-cry. But yeah, t-that's just m-me." JJ said with a little smile.

"I think Si would want to see us smile. He always loved it...before."

And after that, JJ and I sat on the kitchen table. Forgetting the mess, the fans, the world, but remembering Simon. his beauty, his laughter, his ability to smile in dark times. And after the sun began to set, JJ and I got up slowly, after our legs were out of use for hours. We climbed the stairs and parted at the stairs. Before walking into my room, I decided against it. Instead I walked over to the stairs, and climbed them. I opened up the door to Si's room. Since he was gone for so long, most of his possessions were in the base. But his bed, desk and random articles were left behind. So when I saw one of his favorite sweatshirts he 'forgot' behind, I picked it up and put in on. I sat down on his familiar feeling bed. With one pillow and one blanket, I laid down and tried to get some sleep. But with his room, his things, his scent, I just couldn't. So instead, I pulled out my phone, ignored every tweet, text, notification and instead open up YouTube. I typed in Miniminter and began to watch as many videos as I could, FIFA, real life, Q&A's, GTA, everything played on AutoPlay. Every moment relived and remembered. But the one that made me stop, was a video from months ago. It was the video we did together in September. The 2 player FIFA challenge. The one were minutes after playing, we shared our first kiss, after we shared our true feelings. Next I watched the FIFA Dice one, where after he told me he loved me for the first time. And then when it ended, my phone died. Along with my heart.

So I sat down, back leaning against the head board and just zoned out. Nothing particularly filling my head, just memories flashing by.

I never fell asleep but instead fell into a phase of not blinking and never moving. It was only when JJ and Josh walked in that I snapped out of it. I looked over. Josh looked like he fell asleep crying and JJ looked like he never feel asleep from crying.

"Morning." was the only word that could slip out of my mouth at this time. Josh came over and sat down next to me, while JJ sat down on Simon's chair. No words were spoken but only gratitude and sorrow sent through the air.

"Maybe....we should tell the fans. I bet they already know, but it would be closure for them if we...confirm it." Josh said.

"O-okay. Let's do it." JJ said, moving the chair so he could see me

"Yeah. I think the fans need that."

"Whose room?" JJ asked.

"Vikk's. It was Simon's second bed."

"Okay. Let's go." and so we walked out of the room, down the stairs and back into reality. I walked into my room, and sat down on my computer chair, while the other boys found somewhere to sit within the area that my camera picked up. I took a simple deep breath, and went back to opening up my recording software. With that almost ready, I turned to the boys.

"ready?"

"I guess so."

And so I pressed the button to start it. And began,

"Hey guys, it's me Vikkstar123, here with...a different vlog. As you can see, I have Josh and JJ with me today. We have a pretty out of the blue topic for you guys. We found out that - that,"

"That there was an explosion at the base where Simon was stationed. Many of you may known this but it was not confirmed. So this is it."

"He's gone. We are really sorry guys, but there was nothing we could have done to prevent this and I hope you guys understand that we couldn't have done anything to prepare for this, so there may be days where none of us record in the near future, so probably this will be my only video for sometime. We may be back up and running in the future but if not, here's the reason why."

"No body was found so, no funeral will be h-held."

"We are really sorry."

"There is nothing we could have done to prevent this."

"And we hurt just as much as you."

"But this is the end of the vlog. Hopefully, see you soon. Goodbye everybody."

And with JJ got up and left, while Josh stayed seated as I ended the camera and quickly began to render it to upload it to all of our channels.

Josh eventually left leaving me to watch the video begin to upload on all of our channels. Thankfully it was not a large video so 30 minutes later and I had 5 minutes left. So I actually got on Twitter and tweeted out,

Video coming to you soon explaining why the Sidemen house has not upload in a day or two. It will explain everything.

But after that, I turned my phone off and decided to ask what was for supper. I walked into JJ's room and he was just on his bed, playing something on his phone.

"Hey JJ, What's for supper?"

"I ordered a pizza 20 minutes ago,"

DING DONG

"Speak of the devil, it's here."

Pizza Delivery Man's POV

I drove up to the large white house, checking the address to make sure this was the place. And it was. So I parked and opened the back to grab the pizzas and wings from my back seat. As I did so, another car pulled up. All black with no license plate. How weird, a man stepped out of the car in full military uniform and I straightened up my back and watch as the taller man approached me.

"Pizza for Ola.." I began to say the long weird name.

"Olajide Olatunji. Yes thats here, how much was it?"

"38.75."

The man pulled out a 50 dollar pound (do they have those in Britain? I know they have 20's)

and handed it to me.

"Keep the change."

"Wow thanks, um..."

"Simon."

"Thanks Simon."

"No problem." he said walking up to the door of the house, as I got in my car.

Simon's POV

I grabbed the pizza from the delivery man and carried it up to the place I call home. The door was locked so I rang the doorbell and waited for one of the boys to let me in. I heard walking down the stairs and saw a silhouette of who I assumed Vikk, because of his small stature. Him and I think JJ, walked over to the door and unlocked the door before opening it. And once they did, I put on a slight smile and was about to say hi, when my body was forcefully thrown to the ground with added weight on top. I opened my eyes to see JJ laying on me, so I can only assume he tackled he into a hug.

"SIMON. OH MY LORDY, SIMON. SIMONE SIMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. WHAT? HOW? WHEN?"

I had just moved my head to see Vikk, sprinting up the stairs and up to his room before slamming it shut.

"I will tell you all later. But for now, I need to see Vikk." JJ got off of me and picked up the pizza boxes on the floor, and somehow not damaged.

"Okay. I will go get Josh." JJ said before sprinting up the stairs and tripping on the last step.

"I'M ALL GOOD." he said before scrambling up to his feet and barging into Josh's room, as I took the more simpler way and slowly walked up the stairs and to Vikk's room. I knocked on the door lightly to find it slightly open. I poke my head in to see Vikk rapidly clicking his mouse for his computer, frantically doing something.

"Vikk? Babe?" I said poking my head in completely and beginning to step in.

He didn't even look up but again sped up his pace on clicking. I walked over to him to see he was on YouTube, on a video. Once I got over to him, he had just stopped the upload of it.

"VIkk? You all right?" I said before coming behind his computer chair and leaning down on it. Once he finally got the upload to stop, for some reason, he whipped around and hugged me, taking my breath away. Literally.

"Simon? How are you not dead?"

"It's a long story that can be shared over a pizza. Once JJ gets Josh."

And right after I finished my sentence, he leaned up and kissed me. And to be honest, I needed this so much. To have him right here, in my arms, to be in the house, and well to be alive.

But only seconds later, JJ dragged Josh into the room screaming,

"SEE I TOLD YOU HE WAS ALIVE." before I heard Josh gasp and put his hand over his mouth.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! OH MY GOD! SIMON. YOU ARE ALIVE."

I pulled away from Vikk to reply "Yeah."

"How? We thought you were gone and with the wind. What happened?"

"You know what? You guys go grab the pizza and we can all sit down and eat, as I tell my story."

"Okay." And soon JJ and Josh ran off to go grab the pizza and wings from downstairs.

"Now how about we lay down and cuddle?" I asked Vikk as I looked back over to him

"Sounds perfect." Vikk said as he got up from his chair and both of us walked over to his bed and laid down with our backs propped up against the wall. He laid his head down on my shoulder as the others came in and sat down next to us.

"Now where do I begin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...
134K 2K 51
So I decided to do one shots alongside my actual story. I am currently NOT taking personal requests. Hope you enjoy! :) (This one shot series is now...
99.5K 3.2K 94
Preferences and imagines for the MC Youtuber pack BajanCandian, JeromeASF, PrestonPlayz/TBNRfrags, Lachlan, MrWoofless, and Vikkstar123 Requests are...
43.7K 865 39
Pack and Sidemen boyxboy oneshots. We don't do reader or y/n but are open to legit everything else! (requests/suggestions OPEN) please By Kelcey and...