Truth, or Love (A Zayn Malik...

By mirandaankrum

Miranda Buckles is your average, 19 year old directioner. But when she goes to a 1D concert and loses somethi... More

Truth, or Love (A Zayn Malik Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44 (Epilogue)

Chapter 43

249 9 2
By mirandaankrum

                                                              ~Miranda's P.O.V~

"Oh my god!", I yelled, my hands flying up to my mouth. There, right in front of me, stood the most wonderful flat I had ever seen. It had a big front door made of beautiful cherry wood. The house was made of bricks, yet they were a tan color.

There was a little rock bed in the front yard with a Koi pond in the center of it. The grass was bright green, and there were bright flowers blooming along the cobblestone walkway, leading up to the door. "Well, shall we give you the grand tour?", Zayn asked, linking his arm with mine. I numbly nodded, still astounded by the beauty of just the outside.

Harry hooked arms with Mariah, who was also in complete shock. They lead us up to the front door, and Zayn handed me the key to the house. "Would you girls like to do the honors of unlocking your new house for the first time?", Harry asked, all of the lads stepping out of the way. Mariah and I wrapped our hands around the key, inserted it into the lock, and twisted it. We heard the click of the lock, and opened the doors.

We stepped inside, and I about started crying. The inside was huge! The ceiling was meters above our heads, with a beautiful crystal chandelier hanging above the entry way. To our left was the living room, to the right was a hallway leading to what I assume are the bedrooms, and just a few steps in front of us was the kitchen, and ceiling to floor glass doors, leading out onto the deck.

The living room had a brown and crème color scheme, as so did the kitchen. The living room had brown walls, with crème plush carpet. It also had a tan sofa, love seat, and a recliner. The T.V. was a 42" that was sitting on the mantle, above the stone fireplace. the fireplace was made of brown stones, making itself almost seem cave like. The carpet literally felt like heaven.

The boys lead us to the kitchen, giving us the grand tour of the whole house. "Here is the kitchen! It has a four-burner stove, with a two rack oven, an island made of cherry wood (matching the cupboards) and black granite counter-top. It has hanging lights, a Kenmore fridge (which can hold up too 150 food items!) with a built in water and ice dispenser, a microwave, toaster, sink, and everything else you girls will need in your kitchen!", Louis said, running out of breath.

"Oh my god, this is my dream kitchen!", Mariah exclaimed, running her hands over the smooth counter-top. Next they showed us the back yard/ deck. The deck was white, and had matching white furniture.

There was a white table with a glass top, along with two regular chairs, a sun chair, and a grill. There were steps on the side, leading to the backyard. As we stepped off of the stairs, I was met with the biggest surprise of all.

Right in front of me, was a pool!

It was in the ground, and the deepest point was 10 feet. It had a diving board, and a medium sized slide. "OH MY GOD!!! WE GET OUR OWN FRICKEN POOL?! THANK YOU!!", Mariah and I yelled, jumping into our boyfriends' arms.

"Your welcome babe.", Harry said, wrapping his arms around Mariah. "Oh my god, Zayn, thank you so much!", I said, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. "your welcome sweetheart, but that's not even the best part of the house!", he chuckled.

"Well, let us continue then!", I said, walking back up to the house. The boys showed us the game room, the dining room, and lastly, the bedrooms. There were five bedrooms, and each room came with an en-suite bathroom. "Have you guys chosen the rooms yet?", I asked.

"Nope! first one to the best room gets it!", Louis yelled, racing forward. I raced to the end of the hallway, and ran into a room, trusting my gut that it was the best. I looked around and admired the room knowing it was perfect for Zayn and I.

It had a white, brown, and light blue color scheme, as every room had a different color scheme. The carpet was white plush, and went until the doorway to the en-suite bathroom, where the flooring changed to tile. The bed was on the far left wall, sitting in-between two little dark brown wooden nightstands. The nightstand on the left side of the bed had an alarm clock, and a lamp, as the other one had a lamp, and a box of Kleenexes.

the bed was a king size, and had a light blue comforter, with white sheets, and brown pillows. the headboard went to about the middle of the wall, and directly across from the bed was two dressers with mirrors, the matched the nightstands. On the far wall, parallel to the door, were ceiling to floor windows, that looked over the backyard.

The bathroom door was in the far right corner, and I called Zayn into the room. Zayn came in, and I told him this was my DREAM bedroom. "Well, I'm happy we got this one then!", He said, walking towards me. He intertwined his fingers with mine, and we toured the bathroom together. The floor tiles white, and the walls were painted light blue, matching the bedroom. It had a shower, Jacuzzi, two sinks, a toilet, and a cupboard for towels. And next to the bathtub, WERE BALCONY DOORS!

 I ran up to the doors, pulling Zayn with me. I flung the doors open, stepping out onto the balcony. There was a slight summer breeze, and the view was beautiful. Zayn stepped up behind me, hugging me from behind, and nuzzling his chin into the crook of my neck. I leaned back into him, closing my eyes, and smiling at him serenely.

"Zayn this is so wonderfully beautiful.", I said, smiling up at him. "Yeah it is. But it's not as beautiful as you.", he said, grinning down at me. I turned around, his arms still around my middle. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he leaned in slightly, but I was the one to close the distance between us. His lips felt like heaven on mine, and this moment was so perfect, I wish time would just freeze forever. But with my bad luck, it doesn't happen.

"Woah! You guys are so lucky!", we heard someone yell from inside our bedroom. We broke apart, smiling at each other and walking back into the room, hand in hand. There was Niall, standing in the middle of our room, his eyes wide, taking everything in. "Well, we did find the best room I guess!", I said, winking at Zayn. He laughed, winking back at me.

We walked with Niall out to the hallway, to see who else had gotten what rooms. Harry and Mariah were across the hall from us, and Louis had gotten the room to the right of ours. Niall was right next to Harry and Mariah, and Liam was next to Louis.

Mariah and Harry's room had a white, brown, and light purple color scheme. Two of their walls were white, while the other two were light purple. Their bed was in the middle of the far right wall, and their dressers were parallel from the bed. They had two nightstands, matching the dressers, and the door to their bathroom was on the left side of their bed. Their bed had white sheets, a light purple comforter, and brown pillows. Mariah and Harry were laying on the bed, talking and laughing.

Louis' room had a white, brown, and light orange color scheme, and it was perfect for Louis. The bed was on the wall parallel to the door, and the bathroom door was in the far left corner of the right wall. the dressers were on the left and right walls, and there were nightstands on either side of the bed. The bed had brown sheets, a white comforter, and light orange pillows. The wall behind the bed was light orange, as was the wall by the door. The rest of the walls were white, and all in all, the room looked good.

Liam's room was next to Louis', and you thought the room suited him quite well. His room had a white, brown, and light green color scheme. The bed was on the far right wall, and the dresser was parallel to it. Next to the dresser, was the door to the bathroom. The bed had white sheets, green pillows, and a brown comforter, and the room looked really nice.

 Niall's room had a white, brown, and light yellow color scheme. the bed was to the left of the door, and the wall parallel to the door had two big windows. The door to the bathroom was in the far corner of the left wall. There were nightstands on either side of the room, and a dresser stood next to the bed. The bed had white sheets, a light yellow comforter, and brown pillows. The room was very light and open, just like Niall. The bright color fit his personality, and the open, carefree feeling matched his attitude.

"Well! We better get back to the apartment and stuff to get our things!", Mariah said, jumping up and down. I agreed, grabbing my keys, locking the door, and heading back to the hotel room. First, we got all of the stuff from there, then went to your our apartment and got the rest of our stuff from there. We got most of the essentials, like food, clothes, bathroom essentials, everything that we would initially need.

The rest of our stuff, like extra furniture and such, would be brought over tomorrow by a moving company. When everyone finally had all of their things put away, we all piled into the living room, all running to sit on the couches. I was the first one to sit down, along with Zayn, Louis, and Liam. Harry, Mariah, and Louis all pouted going to sit on the other chairs. I searched around for the remote, finding it under the couch.

"So, what are we going to watch?", Liam asks. Mariah and I look at each other grinning, and simultaneously yell, "DUCK DYNASTY!". The boys all cover their ears, our voices echoing off of the walls.

"Geez ladies!", Louis says, taking his fingers out of his ears. I smiled innocently, as I changed the channel to Duck Dynasty. Once the show was on, Zayn wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. I snuggled into his side, wrapping my arms around his middle, and smiling in content.

I let out a loud, earning glares from everyone. I stuck my tongue out at them, as I felt Zayn's chest vibrate as he chuckled. I smiled, as he started stroking my hair absentmindedly. I let out another stifled yawn, and Zayn leaned his head down to my ear.

"Is someone tired?", he asked, chuckling a bit. I tiredly nodded my head. Zayn stood up, carrying me bridal style in his arms. "Night guys.", he said, as he turned to go towards the bedrooms. Everyone mumbled goodnight, as I waved at everyone, not being able to say goodnight without yawning.

Zayn reached our door, using his back to open it. As we reached the bed, he gently laid me down, covering me up. He walked over to his side, also climbing in, and turning the lights off.

I rolled over, as Zayn wrapped and arm around my middle, pulling me close. I snuggled my head into his shoulder, smiling to myself. "Goodnight Miranda. I love you.", Zayn said, happiness evident in his voice. "Goodnight Zayn, I love you more.", I replied, falling into a deep sleep, knowing the feeling was mutual.

*************************************A/N*****************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I've been really really busy lately, with babysitting 3 kids everyday, and being in a yearly community theater production! I will try working on the next chapter while I am on vacation next week, but I cant promise anything! I love you guys so much, and thank you for getting this story up to 1,165 reads! It means so much to me!! Well, I'm going to go before I start getting all gushy! Thanks you guys!

-Miranda <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
112K 1.1K 25
Emily Woods is just an average girl who attends an art academy with lots of One Direction fans. She, however, has no idea who they are! Until all of...
50.7K 844 30
Zayn never thought that one trip to the store and being almost mobbed would lead him to the hospital with a girl that was near death. He did what he...