Chapter 2

~Miranda's P.O.V~

So now it's the second half of the concert, and I swear to god, Zayn has been staring at me for the whole concert! Even at intermission, he poked his head out of the side curtains, and looked at me! This is the best night of my life!

                                                            ~Zayn's P.O.V~

So I thought tonight was going to be like any other concert. I thought we would do the concert, go back to the hotel, then do clubbing like usual. When we headed out onto the stage, the crowd was roaring. As I took my place, I looked at the front row, and saw the most amazingly beautiful girl I have ever seen.

She had long, dirty blond hair that curled at the end, and deep brown eyes. She had the cutest button nose, and her smile was amazing. I was so  caught up in her beauty, that I almost forgot to sing my part of the song! During the first part of the concert, I tried to look at other girls, but I couldn't. She was just so beautiful!During intermission, I couldn't stand not looking at her, so I poked my head out of the curtains a little, and there she was. Her head was down, and she was on her Iphone. She looked absolutely beautiful.

I felt a hand on my back, and turned around to see Liam. "You ok mate? You've been acting a little weird tonight.", he asked, being the caring friend he is. "Yeah, I'm ok.", I said. Truth is, I wasn't. I was so confused. I didn't even know this girl, yet something attracted me to her. I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. I looked back at the girl, and she was getting up.

I figured she was going to the bathroom, so I decided to go relax for the last three minutes of the intermission. When we went out for the second half, right away my eyes found her. For our last song we sang 'One Thing'. At the last verse, of course I was looking at her. And surprisingly, she was looking at me.

At the end when we all sang 'You got that One Thing!', I smiled at her and winked. When she saw what I did to her, she put her head down, and started blushing. It was a great feeling, knowing I could make her feel that way. I didn't even know this girl, yet I knew she was special.